• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Denji? Since his Chainsaw Man self has higher AP and more hax. But via DB's standards, Yuji has higher AP scaling.

number of views for s10

Gojo VS Makima: 5.4M
Goku VS Superman: 4.7M
Frieza VS Megatron: 3.4M
Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor: 3.2M
Bill Cipher VS Discord: 3.1M
Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha: 3M
Galactus VS Unicron: 2.9M
Scooby-Doo VS Courage the Cowardly Dog: 2.7M
Skyrim VS Dark Souls: 2.7M
Ant-Man VS Atom: 2.3M
Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon: 2.1M
Phoenix VS Raven: 2.1M
Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer: 2.1M
Guts VS Dimitri: 1.9M
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer: 1.9M
Killua VS Misaka: 1.4M
FLOPku vs FLOPman tanked hard lmao

ngl, the host cutaways are not funny or memorable for me. I watch them once to see where they scale a verse or character, and then I never see them again if I rewatch the episode. I can barely remember a funny or memorable host cutaway scene.

But my guess is that they really wanna sell Wiz and Boomstick toys and shirts or something profitable with their images (Who's buying them, though?)

ngl, the host cutaways are not funny or memorable for me. I watch them once to see where they scale a verse or character, and then I never see them again if I rewatch the episode. I can barely remember a funny or memorable host cutaway scene.

But my guess is that they really wanna sell Wiz and Boomstick toys and shirts or something profitable with their images (Who's buying them, though?)
Honest question: does anyone care about wiz and boomstick? I’ve been watching since season two was in its early stages and idgaf about them

Honest question: does anyone care about wiz and boomstick? I’ve been watching since season two was in its early stages and idgaf about them
As characters not really, but the way they are setup did leave to mildly fun jokes in early seasons.

It is true however, that cutaways in general just prolonged jokes too much and made them less fun.

Also the meta idea, that 2 OC characters, who research other characters, will at the end of the show end up researching all their own feats at the end is a neat idea.

I've seen other vs shows and Wiz and Boomstick unironically are the best hosts. When they're not being cringe or stupid, they tend to be indifferent. Like, other vs shows have characters with extremely boring personalities. Then there is the vs show, where it's one guy playing the role of two characters that look the same as a schizo. Then there is animation rewind and people like him who are bland as white bread. There's also the ones with OCs that are so ******* annoying that I would prefer if they were mute.

Wiz and Boomstick are okay. They have good moments sometimes. Better than nothing or shit hosts, so mediocre I guess.

I like them sometimes, the dad jokes at the end of the episodes make me smile.
I've seen other vs shows and Wiz and Boomstick unironically are the best hosts. When they're not being cringe or stupid, they tend to be indifferent. Like, other vs shows have characters with extremely boring personalities. Then there is the vs show, where it's one guy playing the role of two characters that look the same as a schizo. Then there is animation rewind and people like him who are bland as white bread. There's also the ones with OCs that are so ******* annoying that I would prefer if they were mute.
I had this great concept going where me and my cousin were gonna run a show where we did matchups, and we already come up with enough bits organically that it wouldn't be that difficult to make "witty and relatable" characters.

Of course, it never took off because I can't edit, he can't act, and getting good mic quality is expensive as hell.

FLOPku vs FLOPman tanked hard lmao
I mean it still did well lol and it's the second most viewed episode of its season but it never was gonna do immense numbers like before given everyone expected Goku to lose again and YT algorithm being far more shitty
Outside the community no one does really

Quickfire round:

Interested in bringing in Kite Man

Exploring ways to bring back Beerus vs galaxia

Plan on bringing the quality as before with the same team, although expect cutaways to be less frequent depending on the kickstarter funds.

Excited to try new things like spin offs with the new freedom, but the main focus is bringing the show back.

Memberships are returning. They're reevaluating certain tiers due to RT First no longer existing.

Expect DB cast to return early August

Too bad he's still a 20% Deku victim and not gonna lie to you, I don't think that Domain Expansion would help him against Pochita that much, the speed difference is still massive between those two
Well, it depends on whether Death Battle gives him the same speed scaling as Gojo when he fought Makima. Even then, they might give him relativistic+ speeds because of a weakened Sukuna's feat against Kashimo. (Gojo would have gotten that, but the research literally ended right before that chapter, lol.)

4Chan might get last laugh since they apparently noticed a rule and already reported it, that technically Kickstarters cant seem to use 3rd party material in promoting trailers which DB kinda blatantly needs to use :V
You would think they would have considered the possibility of that occurring already. Therefore, I assume they have a backup plan.

4Chan might get last laugh since they apparently noticed a rule and already reported it, that technically Kickstarters cant seem to use 3rd party material in promoting trailers which DB kinda blatantly needs to use :V
Saw the 4chan thread and it seems Kicstarter's TOS might come in conflict with Death battle. Death Battle uses third party characters that they don't own the copyright of and that seems to be against the rules of that site. How can they get around using characters from other franchises and use kickstarter money at the same time?

I hope they have thought of this. The moment they release a trailer in the Kickstarter showing franchises they don't own, they might get shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back