• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Too bad he's still a 20% Deku victim and not gonna lie to you, I don't think that Domain Expansion would help him against Pochita that much, the speed difference is still massive between those two
Well, it depends on whether Death Battle gives him the same speed scaling as Gojo when he fought Makima. Even then, they might give him relativistic+ speeds because of a weakened Sukuna's feat against Kashimo. (Gojo would have gotten that, but the research literally ended right before that chapter, lol.)

4Chan might get last laugh since they apparently noticed a rule and already reported it, that technically Kickstarters cant seem to use 3rd party material in promoting trailers which DB kinda blatantly needs to use :V
Saw the 4chan thread and it seems Kicstarter's TOS might come in conflict with Death battle. Death Battle uses third party characters that they don't own the copyright of and that seems to be against the rules of that site. How can they get around using characters from other franchises and use kickstarter money at the same time?

I hope they have thought of this. The moment they release a trailer in the Kickstarter showing franchises they don't own, they might get shut down

Well, it depends on whether Death Battle gives him the same speed scaling as Gojo when he fought Makima. Even then, they might give him relativistic+ speeds because of a weakened Sukuna's feat against Kashimo. (Gojo would have gotten that, but the research literally ended right before that chapter, lol.)
Did DB ever take into consideration that feat of Pochita dodging that, uhh.... spear portal light thing? Whatever the hell that Makima used against Kobeni to land a hit against Pochita.

Ngl, 4chan is kinda weird, my guess is that they're trying to be as edgy or mean as possible.

I mean, I have lots of opinions and problems with Death Battle and their staff but I wouldn't want to hurt Death Battle.

Either way, I hope Anonymous follows his promise and cuts his balls.
They’re mad they don’t get pussy so they take it out on others

pLE2gak.jpeg

fcqyTw4.jpeg

He no longer needs a ring to kick Nova’s ass

Back