• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually just promoting the new Bill Cipher book that comes out tomorrow.

And then Ben will do another "stay tuned" post.

I got a Thats so Raven vision just now.

GTCrETbWIAERJy2

Huh, TrunksSilver took over HarleyJinx in views, its no longer least viewed S9 ep, basado.

ColeAlex is also getting close to beating GutsDimitri too.

I would really prefer it if they either said nothing or just gave a basic "Yes, we're still in negotiations" post instead of all of this dumb cryptic shit. You didn't see RWBY doing this shit before they revealed that they got picked up by Viz.
Also bit of me being an ass here, but RWBY is not a good financial purchase for Viz. I don’t know how there gonna make money unless they reboot and wipe the slate clean. Nobody gives a **** about the show after the horrible seasons back to back.

Neither the DB twitter/X account reposted or the youtube channel posted the dumb green post on their community tab.

Yeah it's nothing or a last ditch Kickstarter attempt. Good luck Benjamin Singer collecting those Benjamins...

This still says RT is the owner of DB so....
My thought process on why it won't be a Kickstarter is why would they do all this cryptic stuff, why not just come out and say you're starting one There is no need for theatrics.
From a buddy in a server thoughts
"This whole experience after RT's closer is literally a circle of "DB makes a nothing announcement" -> "DB fans get hype for no reason" -> "DB goes quiet for months" -> "DB fans think it's joever". We've been doing this for 6 months at this point of course"

Seriously they need to stop this and be blunt on what's going on
Are we back yes or no?
We're dying for actual substantial news not cryptic horseshit

From a buddy in a server thoughts
"This whole experience after RT's closer is literally a circle of "DB makes a nothing announcement" -> "DB fans get hype for no reason" -> "DB goes quiet for months" -> "DB fans think it's joever". We've been doing this for 6 months at this point of course"

Seriously they need to stop this and be blunt on what's going on
Are we back yes or no?
We're dying for actual substantial news not cryptic horseshit
TBH I think this is the first time someone other than Ben went along with the cryptic stuff like Brandon, the storyboard maker, origin, etc.
So that gives slight hope that something will be announced.

From le 4chinz:

There are 16,777,216 colors in the RGB system, 2,400,000 of them would be perceived as green. The chances of them picking the exact same color by accident is 0.000042%.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than this being an accident.”

I’m actually starting to believe it’s a KS lmao

I'm gonna go against the grain and say, hey, a Kickstarter really ain't all that bad. If it's indeed true, then perhaps it's to cover the costs of any episodes that weren't finished up for season 11. That's good, yeah? Of course, at this point I really think it'd end up making season 11 the last season.

I'm gonna go against the grain and say, hey, a Kickstarter really ain't all that bad. If it's indeed true, then perhaps it's to cover the costs of any episodes that weren't finished up for season 11. That's good, yeah? Of course, at this point I really think it'd end up making season 11 the last season.
Well, seeing as the copyright for DB is STILL under RT. If it indeed a Kickstarter it’ll probably be a spiritual successor like “fatal fights”

Also bit of me being an ass here, but RWBY is not a good financial purchase for Viz. I don’t know how there gonna make money unless they reboot and wipe the slate clean. Nobody gives a **** about the show after the horrible seasons back to back.
Bro you highly underestimate this series popularity

I've seen in my local Walmart the vol 9 Blu ray, the two movie Blu Ray's selling well

Like why would a company buy a IP faster then any other IP after their company died if it weren't popular and profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back