• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a shit
Then why you quoted my post smh

Is there a version of Godzilla that stands a chance to Cthulhu? Cuz i assume the lovecraftian mythos must be strong from vs view point
OG Cthulu wasn´t that of strong, his status as a Multiversal god came on stories not canon to Lovecraft´s original work

I think he peaks solar system level or somewhere in that range
Pretty sure that the Solar System level scaling comes from this, which ins´t a valid at all

gxwkb2l14ddd1.png
invincible-rockets-nova-vs-invincible-marvel-vs-image-v0-6wekpmc4lbdd1.jpg

I know its different people with different opinions, but it sure is interesting how some Verses are allowed scaling that characters never perform, yet some like GoW are instantly criticized for exact same thing :V

I know its different people with different opinions, but it sure is interesting how some Verses are allowed scaling that characters never perform, yet some like GoW are instantly criticized for exact same thing :V
Maybe it's because other verses are less popular and GoW is highballed lots and lots. Also, it's really funny too.

******* Ash Ketchum is 2-A. Its really not funny :VV
i cant speak on Ash, but some characters may simply have a scaling that is just that high in their verse and scales to characters in that range more often then not, like a character could possibly be a joke type, yet may also have damn good feats or fights with strong characters getting them at that rating so you cant shrug it off cuz it doesnt vibe with you

i cant speak on Ash, but some characters may simply have a scaling that is just that high in their verse and scales to characters in that range more often then not, like a character could possibly be a joke type, yet may also have damn good feats or fights with strong characters getting them at that rating so you cant shrug it off cuz it doesnt vibe with you
Some characters may be strong for real indeed but a lot of shit in VS is highballed nowadays. Even legit ones tend to be given leeway.

Like Kirby is actually really strong and not a fraud, but tbh a lot of his consistent stuff is closer to Planet rather than Uni and beyond.

And hell, Kratos using standard VS logic is easily cosmic level. Greek gods punched Uni into existence and Norse Primordial destroyed an at least 1/9th uni sized realm. Kratos probably has more evidence than some others yet he is easily more criticized because "he doesnt do the feat personally" yet we just saw Multi-Continental Spider-Men arguments few pages back. As I said before, it is different people with different opinions, but for some reason some Verses are just more scrutinized despite using same arguments as non-scrutinized ones.

And hell, Kratos using standard VS logic is easily cosmic level. Greek gods punched Uni into existence and Norse Primordial destroyed an at least 1/9th uni sized realm. Kratos probably has more evidence than some others yet he is easily more criticized because "he doesnt do the feat personally" yet we just saw Multi-Continental Spider-Men arguments few pages back. As I said before, it is different people with different opinions, but for some reason some Verses are just more scrutinized despite using same arguments as non-scrutinized ones.
Because double standards and bias exists at all corners and some really believe in levels for some that is by stretching or faulty scaling under premise its legitimate

Some characters may be strong for real indeed but a lot of shit in VS is highballed nowadays. Even legit ones tend to be given leeway.

Like Kirby is actually really strong and not a fraud, but tbh a lot of his consistent stuff is closer to Planet rather than Uni and beyond.

I've seen plenty of people mock stuff like multi continental marvel street tiers. I don't think it's something anyone seriously beliefs outside of several wankers but let's be real, comic fans take advantage of the fact that no one reads their comics to high ball even their fodder as much as possible.
The other day I saw a dude saying Spider-Man is septillions of times faster than light and multiple people in a server laughed at him.

Now for Kirby, there's a clear bias. He's the Goku of video games in some people's minds because they think that the point of his character is "Haha, I look weak and cute but I can kill gods" Saitama styled. And he also has toon force. Characters with toon force receive biased treatment in powerscaling because only sweaty battleboarders take them seriously.

I don't think they're comparable tbh, the situations are different.

Now for Kirby, there's a clear bias. He's the Goku of video games in some people's minds because they think that the point of his character is "Haha, I look weak and cute but I can kill gods" Saitama styled. And he also has toon force. Characters with toon force receive biased treatment in powerscaling because only sweaty battleboarders take them seriously.

I don't think they're comparable tbh, the situations are different.
Thats kinda true, but Kirby bias is mostly in non-VS dedicated talk, mostly casuals think Kirby beats everyone. But since we are not factoring casual Kirby thoughts, I didnt feel the need to mention that. Situations are definitely murky in that example, but I hope the point still got across. Its just that in VS circles no one creates dedicated blogs for OP Kirby but Multi-Continental Spider-Man got 2 blogs, and probably more.

Tbh, Kirby is kinda humiliated by other VG characters in here. So many VG chars beat him. Pure Hearts Mario, Super Sonic, Kratos, probably Dante still, Doomguy, Ness, Shulk, Joker, Cloud, Castlevania and thats just scratching the surface.

Bros… Godzilla is getting cthulu scaling…

Have you seen nemesis Bloodryche’s new series about the winrates of characters in crossovers? Godzilla is the number one character so far with a 97% winrate. Granted there are only two characters he’s looked over, Godzilla and Sonic, but I doubt he will find a better record anytime soon.
I mean, Godzilla has that good win rate because I'm pretty sure that one of the rules in TOHO about crossovers is that Godzilla can't look weak at all and must win the majority of battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back