• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That reminds me, does Ragna beat Sol now?
Debatable
So we know that in Fate series, Saber vs Luke and Gilgamesh vs God Emperor of Mankind are their most popular MU, but do we know what are the others MU for the rest of the characters? Like from Stay Night, Apocrypha, and Grand Order
From Grand Order there is Terumi vs Goetia and Raiden vs Raikou
Dunno if I would say that given Gilgamesh has several more popular MU
I know folks gonna be pushing hard for Paul vs Luke given Dune 2 out but Saber does have a lead by a decent margin

The rest eh can't say
Hakumen vs Archer is obvious dunno for the rest

So we know that in Fate series, Saber vs Luke and Gilgamesh vs God Emperor of Mankind are their most popular MU, but do we know what are the others MU for the rest of the characters? Like from Stay Night, Apocrypha, and Grand Order
My Personal Favorite:
EXS of Blade Works: Shirou Emiya vs Hyde Kido (Fate vs. Under Night In-Birth)
eds1nz7v5db91.png

Last edited:
Astolfo vs Bridget?

I know Eltnum has Naoto, Shirou has everyone, and idk for the rest

Debatable
Not debatable, Ragna murder Sol very badly, especially with some of the stuffs we found that might give BB an another BS boost
Dunno if I would say that given Gilgamesh has several more popular MU
Which are they?
I know folks gonna be pushing hard for Paul vs Luke given Dune 2 out but Saber does have a lead by a decent margin
Dune will be remain not popular tho so Luke vs Saber is very much guarranted at this point
The rest eh can't say
Hakumen vs Archer is obvious dunno for the rest
I was about to say "isn't Hakumen stomp Emiya?" but then i remember that Fate/Extra exist and he had a version where he's scalled to the higher hierarchy
A good MU for Emiya, but is this really his most popular one?
Astolfo vs Bridget?
images

My Personal Favorite:
EXS of Blade Works: Shirou Emiya vs Hyde Kido (Under Night In-Birth vs. Fate)
eds1nz7v5db91.png
Oh i like this one, granted Hyde will get a stellar level via the new sequel feat via Kuon so he might out-AP Shirou
I know Eltnum has Naoto
Eltnum got outclassed badly, unless they are really buying the higher multiversal level Persona
Shirou has everyone
Shirou vs Johnny and Hyde from above, what else?

If you want to believe in Reddit, here is a list:

The paradox of being a Vs debater when subpar or lackluster content from a franchise you enjoy actually provides noticeable or major buffs for the verse and/or a character you like.

Now if I were to ask:

Would you prefer a top quality entertainment product (A game, comic run, a movie, etc) from a verse you support but it doesn't provide any buffs and your favourite character (from the same verse) still loses most of their MUs

OR

A disappointing or straight up awful entertainment product from a verse you support but it grants major buffs and now your favourite character wins most of their MUs

Which option would you choose?

The optimist in me believes most will pick the former option but the cynic in me feels a certain percentage of peeps would actually want the latter option but won't openly admit it.

Would you prefer a top quality entertainment product (A game, comic run, a movie, etc) from a verse you support but it doesn't provide any buffs and your favourite character (from the same verse) still loses most of their MUs

OR

A disappointing or straight up awful entertainment product from a verse you support but it grants major buffs and now your favourite character wins most of their MUs

I rather a quality product with good buffs but picking one the top one

There's no point of flexing how UBER ya stuff
Is it the quality was garbage

The paradox of being a Vs debater when subpar or lackluster content from a franchise you enjoy actually provides noticeable or major buffs for the verse and/or a character you like.

Now if I were to ask:

OR

The optimist in me believes most will pick the former option but the cynic in me feels a certain percentage of peeps would actually want the latter option but won't openly admit it.

Top qual, no questions asked.

If my discussions with @JoshSSJGod and concerns about Saga's continuity/retcons have taught me anything, I'd rather avoid the 1-2 punch of verses getting wanked to high hell AND continuities going to shit as well. If Xenosaga pages ever get re-built, I would fight for lower initial keys with a goddamn road sign, because I don't buy the circumstances of the end game of III for even a second.

It's almost like I compiled said concerns in ravenous amounts of detail or something...
(Page 143 may surprise you...)

Now if I were to ask:

OR

Absolutely the former. I'm just here because I find feats and indexing interesting, but I'm a fan of the actual content first.

I'd much rather the thing I like get actually good content than trudge through disappointing garbage just to change tiering on a website that's a hobby.

Now if I were to ask:

OR

Nah, I'll go with both

Eh not many buy BB stuff from the wiki in the community and Sol gets put at low complex in the community
Then that need to be changed, seriously tho all of the evidence about BB and yet no one isn't believe it?
Meanwhile low complex GG win only on AP, hax wise they got violated so bad by BB

Now if I were to ask:

OR

Yeeeeh, happened me with the compilation of FFVII, it soured my relationship with the game big time, but it did absolute wonders for the verse power wise.

Top qual, no questions asked.

If my discussions with @JoshSSJGod and concerns about Saga's continuity/retcons have taught me anything, I'd rather avoid the 1-2 punch of verses getting wanked to high hell AND continuities going to shit as well. If Xenosaga pages ever get re-built, I would fight for lower initial keys with a goddamn road sign, because I don't buy the circumstances of the end game of III for even a second.

It's almost like I compiled said concerns in ravenous amounts of detail or something...
(Page 143 may surprise you...)
Says the doc is not available

Curious what happened?

I don't understand why there's no more end clips anymore, especially when it's Video Game MUs. You see all these Let's Play gamers showing the cutscenes with audio all the time, what's stopping DB from doing the same?

Ah, I just saw. I bugged out and posted the same thing 3 times by accident due to my bad internet. I don't know why my internet is suddenly so bad. I'll post comments close to my internet box to see if that fixes it.

Or maybe my 3 personalities finally agreed on something and decided to talk all at once.

Back