• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So therewolf or Brandon
I know what you try to ask.
Aaron (sadly in some way)
I know what you try to ask - yeah Brandon Yates has a huge backlog to cover and he just took new commissioned works 1~2 weeks ago.

I wish the Death Battle Curse can affect Bucky O’Hare
Infamous and Prototype fans: I wish the Death Battle Curse can resurrect Infamous and Prototype.

Marvel and DC: I wish the Death Battle Curse can keep MCU and DCEU for so long.

Warner Bros: I wish some studios can pay more for Coyote vs Acme so I won't need to scrap it.

Infamous and Prototype fans: I wish the Death Battle Curse can resurrect Infamous and Prototype.

Marvel and DC: I wish the Death Battle Curse can keep MCU and DCEU for so long.

Warner Bros: I wish some studios can pay more for Coyote vs Acme so I won't need to scrap it.
There are things that not even the DB curse can do....

NGL I think this is better than Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen even though the other guy is a literal who from Disgaea.
The conflict starting because Disgaea guy eats an animal/creatures and Kasen likes animals/creatures is too funny for me to like it more than anything in the alternatives for Kasen. I also like the connections more.

Fleetway Sonic should fight another character either way.

squidward-oh-no-hes-hot.gif

I can't help but imagine Rooster Teeth holding a metaphorical gun to the Cast's head, waiting to see what is said so they can either increase or decrease the budget for Season 11

Jokes aside, where can Azula generally be put at in power? Based off my scaling personally, Cinder is anywhere from City Level to Mountain Level if you scale her Maiden power to Ozpin's shield. But I'm still curious

I can't help but imagine Rooster Teeth holding a metaphorical gun to the Cast's head, waiting to see what is said so they can either increase or decrease the budget for Season 11

Jokes aside, where can Azula generally be put at in power? Based off my scaling personally, Cinder is anywhere from City Level to Mountain Level if you scale her Maiden power to Ozpin's shield. But I'm still curious
I saw ATLA and read the comics, and she's probably a little stronger than on her profile at best.

The G1 blog for Toph vs Terra had Toph at small city. Azula should scale
I remember how she's city level and Gaara is "uh, however strong sand is I guess."
So technically as strong as Cinder Fall is without her Maiden Powers is her on the wiki, good to know. Well since I'm bored and I've never really done a full analysis on a MU, I'll write down who I think wins the match up. And note I am using our profiles, and what I was informed about, so don't take this as an objective conclusion:

Strength-So for the sake of convenance, I'm just going to assume Azula's anywhere from Small City to City Level depending on personal scaling. Now according to calculations Cinder should upscale above 62.61 Megatons of TNT as she was capable of breaking through Ozpin's shield in a pretty short amount of time, and Ozpin is considered stronger then Oscar, who was the one that tanked that explosion without his shield taking damage. Now I know this is pretty contentious because of how explosions work and the distance of where you were in proportion to it, but I'd actually argue that Oscar should scale to the full yield of the Monstra explosion, which is at 186.37 Megatons of TNT, because he was the one who started the explosion and was dead center at the point where it actually happens. So in my perspective, Cinder Fall can be anywhere from City+ to Mountain Level in power which should make her much stronger then Azula IMO.

Speed-This one's pretty straightforward. ATLA has pretty consistent dodging and reacting to lightning feats which should easily yield Massively Hypersonic+ speed for Azula. Cinder, on the other hand, has a Relativistic speed feat as she could react to Ruby's Silver Eyes light before it could hit her, and Cinder should upscale to characters weaker then her who have feats of deflecting particle beams and dodging or reacting to laser beams. Speed should therefore go to Cinder on this end.

Durability-Cinder is comparable to other Maidens of the same level of strength as she is, meaning she has either City+ or Mountain Level ranges of durability. But when I think about it, Cinder would be still be tougher if she and Azula were comparable strength wise as Cinder's Aura allows her to tank attacks from opponents with higher AP or she can create magic forcefields with the same result in mind. She's definitely tougher then Azula

Hax/Versatility-This is the most blunt difference here. Cinder and Azula do have things like fire and electricity manipulation, but Cinder's variety with Maiden magic gives her a lot more options and choices to overwhelm Azula. And I don't know how much it affects her, but Cinder has pretty good flight on her side so I can see her flying out of Azula's range and hitting her with lots of AOE blasts.

And lastly there's experience and intelligence-Now I never really watched ATLA so I might be overestimating Azula, but based off what I've seen she seems to have a lot more training under her belt and is likely a much better tactician and fighter. So Azula should take those fields quite handedly, though Cinder isn't completely hopeless.

So overall: While Azula's skill, experience, intelligence, and ferocity are pretty formidable....Cinder's overwhelming power, speed, durability, and abilities should be more then sufficient to thoroughly decimate Azula in a fight. Therefore I think Cinder slaughters Azula with low diff at worst. If anyone's still reading then I hope you don't mind the bible I wrote.

Just noticed that our Azula profile links to her respect thread on Reddit, while there's no other Avatar profile that does that. Same with including her Nick-All Star Brawl incarnation on here. We got some Azula simps on here, hah.

Back