• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still doing backstory poll but I also wanted to try something else (Pick real historical/mythological figures)
Rules:
1 - Each person gets one representative on either side
2 - It can't be a character already in the official Record of Ragnarok list (Humans fighters also can't be audience members that were shown)
3 - Human fighter has to be dead, obviously
4 - No Hitler or any Nazis to represent Germany/Prussia (Stop being edgy and be creative, Germany has a lot of History)
5 - You don't need to, but are allowed to come up with abilities/weapons for the fighters you pick
6 - Abrahamic pantheon includes angels and demons
7 - Any time period is fine
8 - Human fighters don't have to be warriors, but they do have to someone that's somewhat notable
9 - Fighters have to male since this is Record of Ragnarok (No women allowed, they can only be attack names)
10 - Y'all get to vote on the match-ups later on (Try and pick based off a theme)
4vYoP1708909897.png

What about...

Charlemagne or Roland for France
Izanami-no-Mikoto for Shinto deity
Oda Nobunaga, Ranmaru Mori, Yukimura Sanada, or Honda Todakatsu for Japan
Liu Bei or Guan Yu for China
Princess Iron Fan for Chinese deity

What about...

Charlemagne or Roland for France
Izanami-no-Mikoto for Shinto deity
Oda Nobunaga, Ranmaru Mori, Yukimura Sanada, or Honda Todakatsu for Japan
Liu Bei or Guan Yu for China
Princess Iron Fan for Chinese deity
You get one, any in particular that you want the most? (Great picks)

Liu Bei and Guan Yu were part of Lü Bu's audience, so they can't be used and we've already got the Chinese deity representative with Sun Wukong. ZeNoviceArtist picked Yasuke, who can work for Africa, so your Japanese picks are good to go if you want one of them.

That depends how in their personalities (not within their characters per se) it is for them to willingly rewrite reality and the rules of the game. Shulk abandoned Monado III and god status specifically because Zanza, being a part of Klaus, was a cautionary tale on the slippery slope that kind of power can be (and even then, existence manip on that kind of scale is more apparently Rex/Pneuma's thing, not really Shulk's).

From my limited remaining knowledge of KH, Sora is more someone to use this kind of manip to grant people's wants and desires on a case-by-case basis, but in a zero-sum fight like DBa, I'm not 100% he'd find the motive (selflessness and all that).

Still doing backstory poll but I also wanted to try something else (Pick real historical/mythological figures)
Rules:
2 - It can't be a character already in the official Record of Ragnarok list (Humans fighters also can't be audience members that were shown)
4 - No Hitler or any Nazis to represent Germany/Prussia (Stop being edgy and be creative, Germany has a lot of History)
5 - You don't need to, but are allowed to come up with abilities/weapons for the fighters you pick
8 - Human fighters don't have to be warriors, but they do have to someone that's somewhat notable
9 - Fighters have to male since this is Record of Ragnarok (No women allowed, they can only be attack names)
10 - Y'all get to vote on the match-ups later on (Try and pick based off a theme)
4vYoP1708909897.png
I propose Federico da Montefeltro as Fighter from Italy.

You get one, any in particular that you want the most? (Great picks)

Liu Bei and Guan Yu were part of Lü Bu's audience, so they can't be used and we've already got the Chinese deity representative with Sun Wukong. ZeNoviceArtist picked Yasuke, who can work for Africa, so your Japanese picks are good to go if you want one of them.
Hm...

I'm a Nobunaga fanboy so the demon king of sixth heaven is my pick! And Roland because Song of Roland painting him as a vanguard for Charlemagne's escape makes me want him the most, so Roland

Rules:
4vYoP1708909897.png
Is Napoleon still available for France?

Hm...

I'm a Nobunaga fanboy so the demon king of sixth heaven is my pick! And Roland because Song of Roland painting him as a vanguard for Charlemagne's escape makes me want him the most, so Roland
I propose Federico da Montefeltro as Fighter from Italy.

African Deity: Ogun (Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff)
Chinese Deity: Sun Wukong (Mariogoods)
Fighter from America: George Washington (AnAverageUsername)
Fighter from Italy: Federico da Montefeltro (Stefano4444)
Fighter from France: Roland (Jianghshi1)
Fighter from Africa: Yasuke (ZeNoviceArtist)

Honestly regardless of who Yujiro faces, I'd love to see him this season.

They've got Devil Artemis animating this season, I hope to see some banger H2H fights.
Idk how solid DA is regarding HTH currenty compared to before
Given his specialty be Sword fights and Range stuff

May I ask: when is Bleach top tier 5D?

Narrator: FIGHT
(Zanza thinks)
Zanza: The reiatsu... has disappeared.
(Blackout)
Narrator: KO

I am 100% down for this
Knew it.

You just gotta narrow it down to every character known for fighting primates
That just covers every character from Beast Wars Megatron to the Powerpuff Girls
Holy. Still a pool to search from.

What people get for too inclining towards the far left and relatively ignoring the bigger market.

While DC scraps Coyote vs Acme and Marvel scraps a coming Hulk... Wile E Coyote vs Hulk when

BTW THE source

Last edited:
This is what they get for replacing beloved characters with characters no one knows or cares about that suck 100% more.

Also, with how they treat Hulk nowadays, it's better if they don't do a Hulk movie anymore. They turned Hulk into a jobber, he's not as cool as he was before.

Which popular super heroes the MCU has nowadays? Wanda, Spidey, Dr Strange and who else?

Back