• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic bullied Part 7 Crew who had at that point defeated Lucifer a while ago and would have grown massively stronger due to humans passively having accelerated dev.
They haven't beaten Lucifer in story and frequently struggle with lesser foes in story. The enemies that show up in gameplay don't really matter, they don't contribute to the story and are just there to beat up.

1uxotwn8l2pb1.webp

What are everybody's thoughts on Tooru vs SCP 096?

1uxotwn8l2pb1.webp

What are everybody's thoughts on Tooru vs SCP 096?
I think this has the most potential for fun stuff with an SCP battle. They could have the characters mess with the research parts, like maybe have SCP 096 chase after Boomstick and Wiz cause they showed off his face, maybe have Tooru’s part have stuff go wrong cause covering him counts as pursuit which puts them in the flow of calamity.

Unstoppable force vs immovable object except that's the only "connection". 3/10 Cook something else.
1. I didn't come up with the match-up

2. I like it because it would be a unique fight taking in to account the full potential of Wonder Of U more than any other Tooru match, imagine Tooru doing everyday stuff or just dancing around while 096 is just monstrously screaming sprinting to gore him tanking all the calamities that hit him.

do people care about "connections" way too much what about match-ups based on contrasts instead or a mix of the two? A match could have a Bible's worth of connections and it still would make for a boring fight.
Yes which I've been bitching about a lot
Gohan vs Invincible is this to a T

Idc if this MU have enough connections to fit an entire book
Sell me the ******* fight

Is it just me or do people care about "connections" way too much what about match-ups based on contrasts instead or a mix of the two? A match could have a Bible's worth of connections and it still would make for a boring fight.
Contrast MUs are awesome

Would Invincible vs Steven Universe get more views than Invincible vs Rodimus?
Prob due to Steven being more known but at the same time SU isn't popular as before nor is it's clout is in vs so can't really say it be something to write home about
How is it that characters like Rambo, John Wick, Bane, and Sam Fisher have more animation potential than Invincible?
Because they have mu that can play to there strengths and can work for a fun fight even if there's stomps

Mark issue is he's just a generic brick without anything
No interesting fighting styles to carry him and shit

Back