• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

images

Pelinal Whitestrake (The Elder Scrolls) vs Frieren (Frieren at the Funeral)

Who is the bigger racist?

Galactus VS Unicron (Marvel Comics VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
955,978 views Premiered 19 hours ago
RN
Galactus VS Unicron (Marvel Comics VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE!
1,011,172 views Premiered 22 hours ago

Yeah it saves its face for reaching 1m clicks in 24 hours.
But can it beat Goku vs Superman 3

Most horror stuff these days don't get shit outta me
Ain't beating the 90s or early-mid 2000s
Not many modern horror movies have the IT energy.
Pennywise is IT despite his ashamed performance in the movie and in the book.

Yeah there were a lot of big name horror movies in the 90s or early-mid 2000s.

But the 2010s and 2020s... we have IT.

If Simon vs Kyle were to happen, do ya'll think it would be 3-D or sprite? I think it'll likely be sprite, but after seeing Galactus vs Unicron, dang I wish it would be 3-D though that would be very expensive.

I never understood the appeal and interest behind Kyle vs vs Simon as MU tbh. Like I get that it could lead to some cosmic level cinematography and, arguably, it's one of the few DC vs non Marvel MUs out there where the non Marvel character has a shot at winning....but the issue is that not only is it pretty apparent that DB's going to scale Kyle way higher then they ever will for Simon, but Kyle Rayner IMO is a literal who to most casuals in DB's audience so I doubt that Kyle vs Simon will net the channel anything more then average views at most.

That and Kyle vs Simon has lost a decent amount of its popularity since it was first thought of a couple years ago so I can't imagine people would be too excited for it in 2024

I never understood the appeal and interest behind Kyle vs vs Simon as MU tbh. Like I get that it could lead to some cosmic level cinematography and, arguably, it's one of the few DC vs non Marvel MUs out there where the non Marvel character has a shot at winning....but the issue is that not only is it pretty apparent that DB's going to scale Kyle way higher then they ever will for Simon, but Kyle Rayner IMO is a literal who to most casuals in DB's audience so I doubt that Kyle vs Simon will net the channel anything more then average views at most.

That and Kyle vs Simon has lost a decent amount of its popularity since it was first thought of a couple years ago so I can't imagine people would be too excited for it in 2024
I mean to me, it's mainly just because it's very thematic and there's good animation potential behind it. And I can't really think of any other Simon the Digger MUs that work as well. Closest I think of is Ben 10. But Simon would probably massacre Ben and I don't think the audience would react very well to that.

Kyle is also the nerdiest Green Lantern which makes him the most fitting out of all the GLs

Btw, I saw someone suggest Rodimus as a MU against Simon, like?? 😭

Last edited:
Yeah but you hate alot of things
That's also true, I am a well known hater, but I hate that analog horror series a lot more than average.
It's a series? I had only come across the Godzilla one. Godzilla's face always cracks me up, it's so "I saw your browser history"
Yes, it's a series, a pretty bad one at that. It's as if it was written by a kid.
I love both Godzilla and analog horror so I find it pretty interesting. It upsets me that people have been sending death threats to the creator (who is a kid) over the series' mere existence.
Damn that's rough, being cringe doesn't justify harassment.
How do you look at this and not feel at least a little unsettled?
image0.jpg
Because it looks stupid and unrealistic (I think I can see that the eyes are made in paint). Props for it not being another "Boohooo bleeding eyes" but it still manages to look silly.

Either way, I am too edgy to be scared by scary things. I look at something scary and I don't get scared at all. I have never been scared in my life.
I only watch horror series because they tend to tackle themes that aren't tackled in non-horror series because they're too grim or problematic. I watch it for the plot. If the plot and series aren't entertaining, I won't watch it.

That's also true, I am a well known hater, but I hate that analog horror series a lot more than average.

Yes, it's a series, a pretty bad one at that. It's as if it was written by a kid.

Damn that's rough, being cringe doesn't justify harassment.

Because it looks stupid and unrealistic (I think I can see that the eyes are made in paint). Props for it not being another "Boohooo bleeding eyes" but it still manages to look silly.

Either way, I am too edgy to be scared by scary things. I look at something scary and I don't get scared at all. I have never been scared in my life.
I only watch horror series because they tend to tackle themes that aren't tackled in non-horror series because they're too grim or problematic. I watch it for the plot. If the plot and series aren't entertaining, I won't watch it.
OK buddy

If Simon vs Kyle were to happen, do ya'll think it would be 3-D or sprite? I think it'll likely be sprite, but after seeing Galactus vs Unicron, dang I wish it would be 3-D though that would be very expensive.
Sprites/HD don't think think sttgl has a workable model for 3D

I mean to me, it's mainly just because it's pretty thematic and there's good animation potential behind it. And I can't really think of any other Simon the Digger MUs that work as well. Closest I think of is Ben 10. But Simon would probably massacre Ben and I don't think the audience would react very well to that.

Kyle is also the nerdiest Green Lantern which makes him the most fitting out of all the GLs

Btw, I saw someone suggest Rodimus as a MU against Simon, like?? 😭
Pretty Much and Kyle don't really have any other interesting mu

Nice a Touhou matchup I haven't heard of.

It's neat seeing Touhou matchups with unpopular Touhou characters rather than the basic characters that everyone knows. Touhou Death Battle matchup makers never make matchups for the new Touhou characters other than Touhou 6, 7 & 8 characters. Almost as if the entirety of r/dbm is full of posers who don't play Touhou. Hmmm, I don't know, food for thought.

Back