• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
death_battle_season_10_winner_banner_by_jamessonic_dglaa4l-fullview.jpg

While I don't think we're getting 22 episodes next season, it would be interesting if each episode was represented by a major arcana

I'm guessing Tom vs Wille E. Coyote is The Fool (Reversed: Chaos, Folly, Lack of direction, Naivety, Poor judgement, Stupidity; Upright: Beginnings, Innocence, Leap of faith, Originality, Spontaneity)

Unicron wasn't even put at multiverse level in his fight really, they specified that his multiverse destruction was one universe at a time

The battle ended up looking like Universal vs Multiversal+
"Popup: Unicron should scale to characters who can immediately threaten an infinite number of timelines, and the Unicron Singularity was stated to affect the approximately 17-dimensional multiverse. However..."

I am glad I didn't break my head trying to figure out what each symbol means because I am pretty sure no one figured out those connections.

Honestly, if they are going to do hints this cryptid, I'd prefer if they didn't and just went back to showing clips of the series of a character.

If you showed me a lightsaber or something, I might get excited and start theorizing about which lightsaber user will appear.

But if you give me confusing bullshit, I'll just be confused, not-excited and wait until someone else figures it out. I mean, what else about the previews I'll be certain off other than Tom vs Coyote? The cards can mean a bazillion million of things, the other things more.

What was the exact matches for the symbols again?
I know people were somehow supposed to connect a jolly roger to Unicron and what was just a picture of Agent 47 to Scooby-Doo

Don't the Chosen and Dragonborn literally perpetuate a cycle? (or at least prolong one).
For the CU it's a bit dubious since you can either prolong the age of fire or walk away and usher in the age of humanity, but I think it's generally accepted that linking the flame is the more "canonical" choice

Back