• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's funny cause crossover scaling for both makes this worse for Steven
I doubt it, who does Mark scale to?
I went into csap and found out there is only one Simon profile. I'm not sure if it's because if the tiering system is different there than here, but apparently the profile has him at 1-B.
The justification is him transcending dimensions. It depends on movie vs anime though.

Apparently he also crossed over with Batsy and Spidey.
I think Steven can handle that, heck Invincible likely isn't getting past Steven's Information Physiology.

He doesn't scale to spawn lol

Base Spawn varies in power not to mention it was an AU spawn some alternate universe Invincible killed so we have no idea on how strong or weak that version was
And Image comics is weird to crossovers, they are canon but also not canon, usually its Akuma in Tekken, Dante in SMT or Geralt in Soul Calibur situation

Imma be real the mu never made any sense
demycer-804f0cf6-254f-4fe5-b307-60dbe78abd58.png

If you take away Goku vs Superman what exactly aspect what exactly do they have in common beyond being hybrids Frankly?

If DB does Bowser VS Eggman, would you like to see the full arsenal of both? (all mechas + chaos emeralds VS all transformations + Dream Stone)?
I'm fine with Eggman getting all his mechas but I think more optimal stuff like Time Eater and Dream Stone and other temp stuff shouldn't factor in.

Last edited:
Imma be real the mu never made any sense
demycer-804f0cf6-254f-4fe5-b307-60dbe78abd58.png

If you take away Goku vs Superman what exactly aspect what exactly do they have in common beyond being hybrids Frankly?
What about this one?
gohan-vs-supergirl-dragon-ball-vs-dc-a-super-legacy-v0-j0ysvlaxkbf91.png

Connections:
  • Both are a younger relatives to one of Earth's greatest heroes (Gohan is the son of Goku and Kara is the cousin of Superman)
  • Both are members of dying alien race (Gohan is a half saiyan and Kara is a Kryptonian)
  • They are both inspired by their predecessors but are overshadowed by them
  • Both lived normal lives until they were thrust into these new roles (Raditz arriving and Kara having to be sent to Earth)
  • Both struggled identifying with their predecessors and following the same beliefs as them
  • Both have the potential to become more powerful than they're predecessors
  • Both have issues with anger/arrogance (Gohan has a problem of getting cocky/becoming arrogant during a fight and Kara can be hot headed)
  • Both have been show to get a boost in power when they get angry (Gohan getting SSJ2 or the Beast form and Supergirl was able to hurt the Anti Monitor)
  • Despite their issues with rage, they are still kind hearted and optimistic heroes who want do the right thing
  • Both of them were trained by other heroes/fighters who became somewhat parental figures to them (Piccolo for Gohan and Wonder Woman/Batman for Kara)
  • Over the years they are looked over and trained by other heroes/warriors and come to understand their relatives and their ideals, becoming protectors of the Earth
  • Both Son Gohan and Kara Zor-El wear glasses and have secret identities (Kara Danvers or Linda Lang for Kara) to hide that they are super heroes (The Great Saiyaman and Supergirl)
  • Goku vs Superman rivalry

What about this one?

Connections:
  • Both are a younger relatives to one of Earth's greatest heroes (Gohan is the son of Goku and Kara is the cousin of Superman)
  • Both are members of dying alien race (Gohan is a half saiyan and Kara is a Kryptonian)
  • Both lived normal lives until they were thrust into these new roles (Raditz arriving and Kara having to be sent to Earth)
  • Both struggled identifying with their predecessors and following the same beliefs as them
  • Both have issues with anger/arrogance (Gohan has a problem of getting cocky/becoming arrogant during a fight and Kara can be hot headed)
  • Both have been show to get a boost in power when they get angry (Gohan getting SSJ2 or the Beast form and Supergirl was able to hurt the Anti Monitor)
  • Despite their issues with rage, they are still kind hearted and optimistic heroes who want do the right thing
  • Both of them were trained by other heroes/fighters who became somewhat parental figures to them (Piccolo for Gohan and Wonder Woman/Batman for Kara)
  • Over the years they are looked over and trained by other heroes/warriors and come to understand their relatives and their ideals, becoming protectors of the Earth
  • Both Son Gohan and Kara Zor-El wear glasses and have secret identities (Kara Danvers or Linda Lang for Kara) to hide that they are super heroes (The Great Saiyaman and Supergirl)
Forced as shit and boring

What about this one?

Connections:
I think DBH vs Rebirth for this is very debatable

What about this one?

Connections:
After Goku vs Superman 3, I highly doubt that Death Battle's in any rush to do Gohan vs Supergirl. Plus, let's be honest with ourselves here, DB's scaling would give Kara Superman levels of strength, speed, and durability aka she'll be scaled to the full DC Cosmology which absolutely violates Gohan in the worst way imagineable.

So, with all due respect, I'd rather not see another Saiyan fall to a Kryptonian ever again thanks.

After Goku vs Superman 3, I highly doubt that Death Battle's in any rush to do Gohan vs Supergirl. Plus, let's be honest with ourselves here, DB's scaling would give Kara Superman levels of strength, speed, and durability aka she'll be scaled to the full DC Cosmology which absolutely violates Gohan in the worst way imagineable.

So, with all due respect, I'd rather not see another Saiyan fall to a Kryptonian ever again thanks.
I mean they said there not doing anymore kryptonians vs Saiyans after this
Goku vs Superman 3 was meant to give this shit a closesure otherwise they would've done this instead
So frankly speaking Gohan is safe from them

Personally, extended arsenal should be used if its reasonable that the character has access to those. Tho I feel like this doesnt really matter in DBs all the time.

Does Xeno or CC Gohan have DD?
By DD, do you mean Dimensional Domain? If so, I believe he should. Though I really don't think it'd make a difference with how DB scales DC and DBH, especially folks who are around Superman's ballpark. It definitely would make a huge difference if it were you, me, or someone else doing the scaling, but DB? Nah. Goku vs Superman fully tipped that hand, frankly.

Fun idea:
I'll link a piece of music, and y'all have to give me an MU idea that you think said music would go well to it's respective 'next time' trailer:

ShulkRcrop2.png

Feel free to add your own music suggestions btw
I'll start:

but yeah uh bump

They stated there not doing anymore kryptonians vs Saiyans after GvsS3
Actually, Ben said that he specifically made it so that they didn't do any Kryptonian vs Saiyan fights until they did Goku vs Superman 3. Now, the door is open for them to use more Kryptonians and Saiyans, and to make them fight each other.

By DD, do you mean Dimensional Domain? If so, I believe he should.
Yes, based on?
Though I really don't think it'd make a difference with how DB scales DC and DBH, especially folks who are around Superman's ballpark. It definitely would make a huge difference if it were you, me, or someone else doing the scaling, but DB? Nah. Goku vs Superman fully tipped that hand, frankly.
Fair, though Superman has stuff like CAS, which Supergirl lacks.

Actually, Ben said that he specifically made it so that they didn't do any Kryptonian vs Saiyan fights until they did Goku vs Superman 3. Now, the door is open for them to use more Kryptonians and Saiyans, and to make them fight each other.
The **** they do after Goku vs Superman 3 there's frankly nothing to be down with them ☠️

The world will not weep over the kryptonians not getting on DB same way the world didn't weep when MMH fought Silver Surfer

Back