• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GetTheBible.png
Doobus?

Alright so done and moving from the GokuSuperman discussion and ready to join in the next time, Galactus vs Unicron I'm hyped af.

any TF stans here?, gimme my homie Unicron the dub, how OP is he and an shed to me the light of the Galactus vs Unicron debate, what's Unicron packing ? I'm aware Transformers at it's best can reach to the edge of the universe of insanity, just hardly anyone scales to it(such as Midatron) but Uni is the our Hashbro homie.

any TF stans here?, gimme my homie Unicron the dub, how OP is he and an shed to me the light of the Galactus vs Unicron debate, what's Unicron packing ? I'm aware Transformers at it's best can reach to the edge of the universe of insanity, just hardly anyone scales to it(such as Midatron) but Uni is the our Hashbro homie.
I'll list some stuff later, but don't get too high hopes for this.

I'll list some stuff later, but don't get too high hopes for this.
I mean if there was any high tier Marvel/DC vs none comic-themed Mu that'd have the best chances for the none Marvel/DC win it'd be Kyle vs Simon and Galactus vs Unicron just given the possible scope they can scale to and arguments, i'm also just interested in the discussion of delving into these abstracts. Regardless thanks. 🙏

Unicron has High Godly regen and strong regen opponent has been bad for Marvel :^)

Other thing I see absorbtion and Unicron's being somewhat effective, making absorbed be part of him?

Ive seen few pics where Galactus looks more mindless, can Marvel scholars say has Galactus been controlled/effected by others how often? Like what was the deal with Black Winter dark Galactus?

Unicron has High Godly regen and strong regen opponent has been bad for Marvel :^)

Is Unicron having more to him then Megatron?
Cuz from the Death Battles we had this season it is Megatron < Frieza ~ Goku < Superman < Martian Manhunter ~ Silver Surfer < Galactus

Is Unicron having more to him then Megatron?
Cuz from the Death Battles we had this season it is Megatron < Frieza ~ Goku < Superman < Martian Manhunter ~ Silver Surfer < Galactus
1. Megatron should've won, and got lowballed to 80s cartoon and IDW only
2. Megatron is not Unicron =/=
3. Unicron scales to all the continuities so he gets full TF Multiiverse scaling.

1. Megatron should've won, and got lowballed to 80s cartoon and IDW only
He had more canon stuff to him that wasnt considered?
2. Megatron is not Unicron =/=
Thats why i asked if he has more to him
3. Unicron scales to all the continuities so he gets full TF Multiiverse scaling.
And is that comparing to what they got for Marvel cosmology? Galactus if i didnt get wrong from several comic dudes, is suppose to be at same level as Eternity from Antman vs Atom

He had more canon stuff to him that wasnt considered?
Essentially yes, @Emirp sumitpo can better fill in for me but Megatron can scale waaaaaaaayy higher than what DB had him at.
Thats why i asked if he has more to him

And is that comparing to what they got for Marvel cosmology? Galactus if i didnt get wrong from several comic dudes, is suppose to be at same level as Eternity from Antman vs Atom
TF's cosmology is wild, like Marvel existing inside of TF kind of wild.

I want to see all the Death Battle combatant hanging out at the Arcade

Miles and Static are destroying everyone that walking into the Arcade, not a single person is beating them at the game inside there

Gojo and Makima, Johhny Cage and Captain Falcon (He's not married anymore after the reboot), Dio Brando and Alucard going on dates

(I also saw people shipping Beerus and Galaxia before the episode came out, but that might be a bit too much for you guys. I don't think Galaxia is quite like Nine the Phantom)

Essentially yes, @Emirp sumitpo can better fill in for me but Megatron can scale waaaaaaaayy higher than what DB had him at.
Megs does win if they actually did the compositing correctly instead of the weird cherrypicked fusion they used.

So Wile E can negate Toon Force

My boy Tom can't stop taking Ls 💀

TF can scale to 1-A if i ain´t mistaken
Probably if you assume that the astral plane is completely above the multiverse. Though by this sites' standards, that would be like Low 1-A.

Back