• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do any of you have a Matchup you believe will 100% be in Season 11? I think KoroKuma has a pretty high chance of appearing.

Ben's already said they're calling back to this episode for future scaling. As for 'the latter of which feels more like an affordance/generosity against Superman' this is pure cope, until we see the next cosmic character in death battle, from Dragon Ball.

Also, forcing yourself into the future is an immeasurable speed feat. A dumb one, given its dub exclusive, but still. Even if they ignore it, Zamasu's nasty 'feat' exists, and outside your opinion on what they'd accept, there's zero indication that that wouldn't be something they'd accept in other episodes.(Bro, lets be real, they were using Heroes, so could've easily just used stuff from there alone, to give Goku immeasurable, but they didn't. They actively chose to use Zamasu, lol.)
Touhoubros... Will Sakuya get gaped?

Do any of you have a Matchup you believe will 100% be in Season 11? I think KoroKuma has a pretty high chance of appearing.
100%
Have Anne Boonchuy vs Luz Noceda
(Wile E Coyote vs Tom Cat)
Larger than 0%
Have Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki
Have Kratos vs Asura
Any character at Tournament of Champions elimination round can be good picks even if I may not be a fan of it.

Have even Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi

I don't like the idea of someone as cool as Sakuya losing to the villain of the week of Dragon Ball. I'd start shilling High Outerversal Touhou to prevent Hit from getting the W even if deep down I think he should.

Optimus noticing that all of his enemies mysteriously died while he was beating up what he thought was some random Decepticon
optimus-prime-griddy.gif
Frieza pulling up to Earth to get revenge on Cybertronians and Saiyans only to see Optimus bring Thor and Superman as back up (They killed Frieza's greatest enemies)

images

Ben's already said they're calling back to this episode for future scaling. As for 'the latter of which feels more like an affordance/generosity against Superman' this is pure cope, until we see the next cosmic character in death battle, from Dragon Ball.

Also, forcing yourself into the future is an immeasurable speed feat. A dumb one, given its dub exclusive, but still. Even if they ignore it, Zamasu's nasty 'feat' exists, and outside your opinion on what they'd accept, there's zero indication that that wouldn't be something they'd accept in other episodes.(Bro, lets be real, they were using Heroes, so could've easily just used stuff from there alone, to give Goku immeasurable, but they didn't. They actively chose to use Zamasu, lol.)
Yeah, they’ve made it pretty clear that Heroes was more supplementary stuff in the episode while Super was the main focus, hence why it was majorly using Super feats with a few Heroes things mentioned while most of it was black boxed.

And I think the Zamasu feat is weird to use as immeasurable. It’s literally “this omnipresent character shot a clear, directed, not omnipresent attack that they reacted to”, which realistically shouldn’t even be immeasurable? this same logic would make Solaris from Sonic or Giygas from Earthbound immeasurable, and I doubt they go for it there. they also use the verbiage “implies” and don’t actually go all in on it. It’s less cope and more than I just flat out genuinely don’t think they’re ever gonna use that feat as immeasurable evidence again lol, it feels like an extreme amount of levity.

I really don't get why they bothered to release a Q&A after the match but restrict it to Death Battle members only. You'd think that, out of all the fights, they'd let everyone be able to see this Q&A for this one specifically. Could've just made participation be members only.
They're desperately trying to get more money. But a paid livestream won't be seen by people who want the answers to questions about a particular controversial episode. Just by die-hard fans who already would agree with the outcome.

Honestly, being a Death Battle member must suck. You get access to a Discord server you can get banned from for silly reasons (From what others said)

You get access to those livestreams but at that point you're as good as someone who only heard from others talking about the livestreams because you can't clip or share paid livestreams.

Honestly at this point, Death Battle memberships feel more like a donation than a product worthy of a subscription fee.

Solaris from Sonic or Giygas from Earthbound immeasurable
To be fair Solaris here is Immeasurable, but the reason is much more detailed than simple Temporal Omnipresence. Giygas on the other hand had definitely potential to be Immeasurable if Ness actually was able to evade his attacks as Giygas explicitly attacks through time, but from how the dodge rate works in the game and the fact that Giygas' speed is notably higher than any playable character in the game data, it's basically impossible to prove, even tried it myself, you can't dodge Giygas' attacks at all.

As someone who’s in the discord, everyone I’ve ever seen get banned either got banned for saying slurs, posting memes with slurs in them, or being overly toxic
Those are the silly reasons he's referring to, by the way.

Back