• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,090,484 views 11 hours ago
THE honoured one.

Now, see how fast it gets to the 2m and 2.5m range
Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,255,776 views Premiered 17 hours ago
Slowing down... Still.

Will it affect composite Janemba vs composite Utsuho Reiuji?

(Not that Janemba vs Utsuho Reiuji can match Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi in "popularity" but it is weird when Janemba vs Utsuho Reiuji has more close connections than Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi.)
I haven't kept up with that MU, and have no idea who the hell Utsuho is, lol.

I'm pretty sure she has insta-rez ability cards now that also transmogrify nearby enemies.

Also, her timestop is layered. So that's another thing.

And there's a lot of other things that aren't on her profile or anyone else's profile yet.

Immeasurable DBS is just weird though. Can't say I agree with their reasoning for it.
You can say that, but lets be real, Death Battle won't take that shit seriously, even if that's the case. If they do, though, given they believe in Goku forcing himself into the future, the fact that Hit still stopped him after evolving again, would get taken into account to either say they're equal, or potentially his is superior(seriously, Hit's timeskip, by death battle's logic, can now timestop characters with immeasurable speed. Unreal, lmao). Also, even if you get 'other things' bought here on the wiki, that also doesn't mean they'd get bought by death battle, either. As for the insta-rez, assuming that's actually true, I'm assuming that's a new thing she's recently gotten?

As for immeasurable speed DBS, well no duh, you don't agree, lol. Look what they used, the mainly dub-exclusive Goku forcing himself into the future, and base, exhausted Goku reacting to sentient timeline Zamasu's attacks. The latter being ultra insane, due to transformation stacking on top of that. The speed buff they gave DBS dead ass ain't even fair, lol.

You can say that, but lets be real, Death Battle won't take that shit seriously, even if that's the case. If they do, though, given they believe in Goku forcing himself into the future, the fact that Hit still stopped him after evolving again, would get taken into account to either say they're equal, or potentially his is superior(seriously, Hit's timeskip, by death battle's logic, can now timestop characters with immeasurable speed. Unreal, lmao). Also, even if you get 'other things' bought here on the wiki, that also doesn't mean they'd get bought by death battle, either. As for the insta-rez, assuming that's actually true, I'm assuming that's a new thing she's recently gotten?
I really doubt they'd use SDBH for a Sakuya vs Hit episode but I think it's worth noting that SDBH Hit did freeze SDBH Zamasu, SDBH Jiren and SDBH Base Goku when Zamasu fought on par with Jiren.

Keep in mind the stat hax and DBH exclusive abilities they gave Goku (and so future other DBH characters) would be a huge problem for a lot of characters. It just didn't matter for Superman at all so it got delegated to Black Box info 😭

To me its more crazy how U7 now is over 1500 times our universe, a big jump from the 13 times since Frieza episode lol
There's a compelling reason to use lower ends, which is to make the episode fairer or more intriguing (but in that case, why not just use a properly composited Megatron?). Or the opposite, which is to show that even with high ends they still lose, like with yesterday's episode. This is obviously tinfoilhat stuff on my end, but unless the character is so outclassed —like Spongebob vs Aquaman, holy @$#! what a stomp— DB usually tries to make matches look closer than what they are. Knowing that the research is made in advance (I think? I could be wrong though) this is the most reasonable explanation I could come up with.

Last edited:
You forgot ssjb multiplier
Also the obvious buff the UI transformation gives him, that goes well above SSJB, even with Kaioken times 20 stacked on it. Yeah, DB weren't kidding when they said you could get Goku to be billions or trillions of times beyond 1500 times uni. Shit's absolutely nuts. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I feel like this makes future mu involving Dragon ball look utterly horrific unless the opponent is universal at the bar minimum

Yeah. Much as casuals want stuff like Mark vs Gohan, this just makes it clearer than ever, especially with that immeasurable speed buff, that such a battle is not a good idea. they might still do it, for both the views and potential character interactions, but there is no debate to be had there.

Zamasu vs Zanza

Now that I think about it, this might be a good litmus test for Shulk vs Stocke (in the sense that Shulk's win con here is scrounging up what little temporal immunity the Passage of Fate actually has, if at all). I see this being even up until Zamazu becomes the timeline, where Zanza loses because it's explicitly stated that Zanza tried to become one with PoF and failed, even with his and Mayneth's Monados.

Then again, that kind of mentality means that DB cast would have to pick between ZamaZanza and ShulkStocke. Both MUs would be flowcharted otherwise (hence my suggestion of Moebius Z being an alt for Zamazu, as the Endless Now is, in whole or in part, a 'Frozen' timeline - hence, a more unique fight dynamic).

peed buff, that such a battle is not a good idea. they might still do it, for both the views and potential character interactions, but there is no debate to be had there.
i feel the debate would be whatever but The man has nothing play off Gohan and trying to seel mark doing shit to gohan beyond ssj at best is lol
its like seeing luffy push goku to ssjb

Ah, it's another DB vs Touhou MU. Could be interesting, I guess, though I don't think they'll do it. Hit vs Sakuya at least a chance due to DBS' popularity, and Hit being one of the more liked and popular characters within it, but this? Not really.
Well, sad thing is Hit vs Sakuya do not even have strong connections (and their only connection begin time manipulation users are weak because Sakuya Izayoi is a more versatile time manipulation user than Hit (okay Hit is somehow able to time stop, time skip and "time store" ... and "suspend targets in time")

Now that I think about it, this might be a good litmus test for Shulk vs Stocke (in the sense that Shulk's win con here is scrounging up what little temporal immunity the Passage of Fate actually has, if at all). I see this being even up until Zamazu becomes the timeline, where Zanza loses because it's explicitly stated that Zanza tried to become one with PoF and failed, even with his and Mayneth's Monados.

Then again, that kind of mentality means that DB cast would have to pick between ZamaZanza and ShulkStocke. Both MUs would be flowcharted otherwise (hence my suggestion of Moebius Z being an alt for Zamazu, as the Endless Now is, in whole or in part, a 'Frozen' timeline - hence, a more unique fight dynamic).
Joycap on the way to promote any Xenosaga/Xenogears/Xenoblade Chronicles matchup other than Shulk vs Lightning when Shulk vs Lightning is the matchup on the elimination round of TOC

Last edited:
Well, sad thing is Hit vs Sakuya do not even have strong connections (and their only connection begin time manipulation users are weak because Sakuya Izayoi is a more versatile time manipulation user than Hit (okay Hit is somehow able to time stop, time skip and "time store" ... and "suspend targets in time")

Joycap on the way to promote any Xenosaga/Xenogears/Xenoblade Chronicles matchup other than Shulk vs Lightning when Shulk vs Lightning is the matchup on the elimination round of TOC

Bro's still on here, talking about 'the connections', which Death Battle and the casuals don't give a damn about. It'd be a cool-ass fight, with tons of potential for the crazy stuff that could be done, and that's literally all that matters.

Bro's still on here, talking about 'the connections', which Death Battle and the casuals don't give a damn about. It'd be a cool-ass fight, with tons of potential for the crazy stuff that could be done, and that's literally all that matters.
Not to mention neither character are deep so like why are we acting like they need these balls deep connections for a Mu

Putting aside the fact that SvL was laughed tf off the first round of voting - if the Tournament of Champions was any kind of authority on who overdue character go up against - GvS3 never would have happened, knowing that the Goku that was just used was a de-facto composite (sans Evolutions, but no one gives a shit about those movies).

Jack frost
Ah, Jack Frost vs Cirno. I hated that matchup for petty reasons because a person who shilled it said "Someone as lame as Cirno shouldn't stomp Papyrus. Papyrus best opponent isn't a random anime girl no one cares about, it's Giovanni Potache" and I've associated that matchup with him.

Is there anything else to that matchup other than "Weak comic relief characters that control ice?"

Ah, Jack Frost vs Cirno. I hated that matchup for petty reasons because a person who shilled it said "Someone as lame as Cirno shouldn't stomp Papyrus. Papyrus best opponent isn't a random anime girl no one cares about, it's Giovanni Potache" and I've associated that matchup with him.

Is there anything else to that matchup other than "Weak comic relief characters that control ice?"

Isn't Jack Frost more of a DBX character anyway?

They’re both ice fairies, it’s funny cause the MU is kinda a stalemate

Back