• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well DB at least put Goku and Supes at the same speed and said Goku was a better fighter, that's not much but Mark has literally no advantages against Gohan
They did that to be respectful. They do that alle time to make match ups look closer than they actually are.

DC has some crazy martial arts feats like by skill scaling to Ares. Tons of youtuber (most of them were Dragonball fan boys btw) made equal stats battles between Batman and Goku and how Batman (and arguably Superman) scale to WW who in return scales to Ares who knows all forms of combat etc. Goku is even inferior in martial arts skills.

The skill feats in comics are just as absurd as the AP feat...

Bro, dying for your children is bare minimum for a parent and biological function. If your child dies, you ontologically cease to be a parent. I don’t get why mfs be like “he sacrificed himself for his child”, bitch—that’s evolutionary expected.
A lot of things are expected on paper lmao But when push comes to shove things can be very different. If every parent in the world were so caring to the point of giving their very life, which is the ultimate sacrifice of everything that you are for their child, the world would be a way better place.

They did that to be respectful. They do that alle time to make match ups look closer than they actually are.

DC has some crazy martial arts feats like by skill scaling to Ares. Tons of youtuber made equal stats battles between Batman and Goku and how Batman (and arguably Superman) scale to WW who in return scales to Ares who knows all forms of combat etc. Goku is even inferior in martial arts skills.

The skill feats in comics are just as absurd as the AP feat...
Not true but hey the salt will wear off.

Bro, dying for your children is bare minimum for a parent and biological function. If your child dies, you ontologically cease to be a parent. I don’t get why mfs be like “he sacrificed himself for his child”, bitch—that’s evolutionary expected.
I'm still not seeing how Goku a bad father outside the cell shit which ain't even bad given Gohan was there only chance

SPOILER_1701718538034082.png

Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!
334,449 views 3 hours ago

334k views in 3 hrs only? We need at least 1 mil in 12 hours and 5 mil views in 1 week to justify this

Next time...

The Galatus vs Unicron is finally real. Okay this is seaon finale worthy.
lso 2 Transformers episode in 1 season.
How many more notable Transformers matchups do we even have?

Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!
334,449 views 3 hours ago

334k views in 3 hrs only? We need at least 1 mil in 12 hours and 5 mil views in 1 week to justify this

Next time...

The Galatus vs Unicron is finally real. Okay this is seaon finale worthy.
lso 2 Transformers episode in 1 season.
How many more notable Transformers matchups do we even have?

X vs Primal is one

You think an episode 9 years in the making that went all out in the research would do that, look I'm just willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
The main theme of this battle/video was about finding a respectful end for the debate. Everyone knew from the beginning that Superman would win.

In the second match they had Superman walk through a Kamehameha effortlessly which many DB fans considered highly disrespectful back then. (Forneverworld I am looking at you lol) They also neglected how Dragonball works and downplayed Goku extremely. They improved in these categories which I give them credit for.

But they were pretty generous when they put Superman and Goku on similar speeds and even gave Goku the skill advantage. They didn't sound that convinced either. But I am okay with that. No one is salty here lol

Back