• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hear this is Gokuā€™s 2nd best MU
IMG_2033.webp
It is
Goku W by the way

Please god no.

I really don't want Deathbattle to touch Heroes after two bad analysis. Plus I think Archie Sonic vs Wally should get a rematch.

Just leave Xeno Goku alone.
Can you elaborate on why you think their xenoverse episodes had bad analysis?

After this episode I cannot see how can anyone want Gohan vs Invincible cause given the stats it's looking to be top 5 stomps of the show šŸ’€
Bajillion x times universal with immeasurable speed vs maybe planet level(star level if you use the crossovers liberally) and FTL.

Yeah, this ain't a fight. It would be bullying. If Gohan so much as transforms in the fight at all, it would be out of pity.

Can you elaborate on why you think their xenoverse episodes had bad analysis?
DBH cosmology as a whole is given surface level analysis. Just volume scaling Universe 7 with infinite timelines.

Both Trunks and Goku get absolute barebones in terms of their abilities when there is a shitton considering Xeno/Heroes is a game first and foremost.

Most of their DBH stuff is relegated to a couple of lines of scaling and black boxes.

I really hoped that GvS3 was going to go really in depth on DBH regardless of Superman winning. But alas, I got jebaited.

And since it happened twice, I really hope they don't touch Xeno Goku.

Bajillion x times universal with immeasurable speed vs maybe planet level(star level if you use the crossovers liberally) and FTL.

Yeah, this ain't a fight. It would be bullying. If Gohan so much as transforms in the fight at all, it would be out of pity.
Like shit stomps aren't new but like come on šŸ˜­
This a big bang vs an ant moment here there's not a single scenario you can hide the stomp
Not in the debate
Or animation
Just the man dogswalking

What would the end card for that fight even look like?

"Mark:
+Can regen, I guess?
+Can definitely hold his breath for longer than Gohan.
-Literally everything else.

Gohan:
+Wins lol"
The best you can say Mark can take a fatal blow better but Gohan literally one shots with his pinky

do you know what's funny? Mark is closer to Gohan than Goku is to Superman or Quicksilver is to Flash or ..you get my point :)

do you know what's funny? Mark is closer to Gohan than Goku is to Superman or Quicksilver is to Flash or ..you get my point :)
Mark doesn't even have arguments against Gohan (unless he a toddler). At least Goku has ways of winning if you buy certain things. Quicksilver... gets some examples of Immeasurable speed I guess? He at least arguably gets the skill category. Mark has no categories against Gohan.

Only Goku can give his life for his son as soon as DBZ starts and still get bad dad comments.
Bro, dying for your children is bare minimum for a parent and biological function. If your child dies, you ontologically cease to be a parent. I donā€™t get why mfs be like ā€œhe sacrificed himself for his childā€, bitchā€”thatā€™s evolutionary expected.

The MU everyone wanted...
I liked this mu because Goku wins

Mark has one advantage. He survive in space longer... wow.
This looks like Robert Kirkman trying to justify why Mark would beat Hulk:

"Why would he beat Hulk?"
"He can fly"

What would the end card for that fight even look like?

"Mark:
+Can regen, I guess?
+Can definitely hold his breath for longer than Gohan.
-Literally everything else.

Gohan:
+Wins lol"
Basically Spongebob VS SF Aquaman, but with more advantages to the loser side

By the way, how many of the references at the end did you guys get?
Among others, I caught Superman as Scooby Doo and Courage Goku, Goku and Superman challenging each other to see who catches a cupcake first and Goku and Superman doing the walk of Jotaro vs DIO.

Ngl there's someone in one of those alt unis that looks more like Tokoyami from MHA

Back