• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adult Chi-Chi in her OG DB Pre-timeskip outfit vs My Adventure with Superman Lois Lane pls
MAWS Lois Lane is currently 9-C.

of-course-it-215miz.jpg
As if it is not Death Battle's verdict's wrong. It is simply insisting that Death Battle's verdict in Bill VS Discord is wrong. Nothing should be used to discredit the viewpoint.

I feel a lot of these outlandish and cosmic stories are great reads if you stop focusing on feats for one sec.
It's how I feel about Thought Robot and Strange Visitor Superman

I genuinely like Thought Robot. He looks cool, and the idea of a giant Superman mecha bigger than the multiverse and piloted by a good and evil Superman is so silly but kinda endearing.

The second one is one of my favourite Superman stories ever, and is my ideal ending for Superman as a character. The story actually brought a tear to my eye. It's just a shame people focus on its feats too much, because "he can tear through a dimension that Mxy couldn't" like shut up and just focus on the narrative pls.

More disgusted than hurted. Disgusted by the Bill wankers and Discord downplayers. Disgusted by enshrined Death Battle verdict. Disgusted by the bad influence of the result, which are messy. Disgusted by the trolls.
The worse part is it really did make Bill Cipher wankers insufferable.

Like, I love Bill Cipher. One of Disney's best villains. His design, mannerism, motives, all great. Gravity Falls is such a great series and Bill is just a perfect villain for the series.

But my oh my did that DB win against Discord fuel some outrageous Cipher wankers. Good heavens.

So including the midroll ads, probably like 24 minutes...

Also- Bibically Accurate Kryptonians, Wonder Woman's lasso rewriting reality, and Superman vibrating a planet to a different universe... I can't even make the jokes hyperbole anymore on how screwed anyone else is fighting DC on Death Battle at this point... a track that feels WAY too short when the two previous GvS videos were at least 4 minutes minimum (I think GvS 1 being around 5 minutes given older DBs didn't feel like they needed to rapid-fire things) and the overall vibe just feel... blarg. It doesn't help that I'm not at all hyped since Dragonball has fallen out of interest for me and I just have a sinking dread its just going to give Goku a W so his W-L isn't .5-4

Also- Bibically Accurate Kryptonians, Wonder Woman's lasso rewriting reality, and Superman vibrating a planet to a different universe... I can't even make the jokes hyperbole anymore on how screwed anyone else is fighting DC on Death Battle at this point... a track that feels WAY too short when the two previous GvS videos were at least 4 minutes minimum (I think GvS 1 being around 5 minutes given older DBs didn't feel like they needed to rapid-fire things) and the overall vibe just feel... blarg. It doesn't help that I'm not at all hyped since Dragonball has fallen out of interest for me and I just have a sinking dread its just going to give Goku a W so his W-L isn't .5-4
inb4 find a weak Superman and have his Goku counterpart beat him. This is the way.

Make John Constantine beat Raidou Kuzunoha XIV, Kyle Rayner beat Simon the Digger, Thaal Sinestro beat Yuuki Terumi, Hunter Zolomon beat Homura Akemi...

That is still a lot

Given the fight would last for 4 minutes there would still be a long character analysis, a long post-fight analysis, and likely some "personal thoughts" made by Wiz and Boomstick, with an extra podcast By Ben Singer and Chad James.

DCEU and, while Injustice doesnt seem bad overall, I also feel like that helped to make Superman's character reputation worse. And then all good recent material still hasnt quite managed to fix Supes' reputation entirely. I guess its all up to James Gunn to save Superman, but now they have super hero fatigue to fight against too.
If Superman Legacy fails, we probably won't get any DC movies that's not Batman for like a decade or so 💀. I'm glad we're finally moving out of the edgy Superman phase in the past years.

Technically, the overpowered Superman is also somewhat edge.
Depends on how it's portrayed, DCEU portrayed Supes as a brooding wall of nonchalance for the most part.

I hate how the DCEU just had him soloing the JL. I do think Supes should be the physically strongest member of the JL, yes, but not to the extent of what the DCEU did. The other heavy hitters should still be able to give Supes a run for his money individually.

But my oh my did that DB win against Discord fuel some outrageous Cipher wankers. Good heavens.
Eh I don’t really think it was the win that made them wank him, there was plenty of that going on before the episode was ever a thing lol. I mean if they gave the exact same stats and abilities but had Discord win instead I’m sure people would’ve still started parroting what Death Battle said about Bill anyway.

Thoughts on this MU? I actually quite like it, it has pretty strong connections and I'd think it would be really interesting in terms of animation potential and analysis.

Would also be a good way to bring back DIO and Ultron, while giving it a twist, and would be a decent way to introduce the MCU in DB.

heaven_ascension_dio_vs_infinity_ultron_by_treerockperson_df1hn1z-pre.jpg
Their connections are basically:

• Both are big enemies of a team from their respective verse, but hail from an alternate universe where they emerge victorious.
  • Both would go on to complete their missions and attain godly power
  • Both would use their godly power to conquer the universe and continue their original plan in remaking their world (Dio had his over heaven plan in which he sought to create his own heaven, and Ultron killed all life in the universe)
  • Both would go on to travel the multiverse, seeking to conquer other worlds
  • They would eventually fight alternate versions of the former enemies
  • Both encountered a sorta interdimensional being they would then beat the shit out of (Dio met Funny Valentine and Ultron met the Watcher)
  • Said interdimensional beings would assemble a team of heroes throughout time in order to help fight them
  • Both are defeated through similar means of getting outsmarted by some flaw in their power (Dio got his hands injured via the weird merging hax thing in JJBA, and SP just copied The World over heaven, while Ultron was defeated by an old virus)
  • Also not part of this, but I feel both got beaten in absolutely stupid ways lmfao.

Last edited:
What's really messed up even with Superman's absurd stats, philosophical existence and metaphysical powers, there still stuff Superman doesn't get but depending on situation you could argue he can have (E.g A Lantern ring) meanwhile even with basically a fully composite Goku (minus crossovers), this isn't even in the the realm of infinite possibilities of a "close" MU.

You know it's bad when even with some of those infamous fabricated High 1-B to 1-A scans from Heroes/XV manga, Goku still gets stomped while the "best" case (logical) scenario while treating GvS3 in a vaccum is a High 1-B Superman Vs Low 1-C (6D) Goku bruh...

Giorno vs Joker needs to happen before Dio vs Ultron.

The audience needs to understand why Dio casually beating GER is so significant.
That sounds fair.

Its just honestly wild that in DB Black Adam is comparable to destroying all of DC.
That shit is so dumb, ain't no way Black Adam is ever that high 😭

Anyone finding people calling Superman overpowered is cringe... When Superman is not even the most busted character in fiction.

Like what verses do you find at the below page.

Giorno vs Joker needs to happen before Dio vs Ultron.
The audience needs to understand why Dio casually beating GER is so significant.
That sounds fair.

Its just honestly wild that in DB Black Adam is comparable to destroying all of DC.
That shit is so dumb, ain't no way Black Adam is ever that high 😭
Is it Barry Allen who destroys all of DC?

Back