• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yuri or Straight, Chisato vs Yor is one female vs female matchup that must be reaped when the fruits are ripe.
Prefer Roberta from Black Lagoon for Yor, have a near unstoppable killing maid machine from a mostly grounded and realistic dark show square up against a young assassin woman trying to be a mother from a wholesome slice of life over the top series

Again we need a fighting game mu next season
The best ones as far relevancy goes are like
Liu Kang vs Jago
Juri vs Mileena
Weaker vs Kazuya

Completely unrelated note:

Chucky gets DBD scaling. Suddenly Chucky vs Slappy is a lot more interesting.
F_cking_dolls....jpg

Chucky can summon his spirit-self while still a doll now too, effectively giving him a stand. I used to be against this fight because I didn't think Chucky brought a lot to fight against Slappy, but now there's a lot more weird shit to go over. I'm all for it.

F_cking_dolls....jpg

Chucky can summon his spirit-self while still a doll now too, effectively giving him a stand. I used to be against this fight because I didn't think Chucky brought a lot to fight against Slappy, but now there's a lot more weird shit to go over. I'm all for it.

Seems interesting would be cool to touch on goosebumps stuff

F_cking_dolls....jpg

Chucky also is one of the few killers who breaks pallets in a single hit, like Wesker or Nemesis for example

F_cking_dolls....jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a very random question, but I just binge read through Undead Unluck (it's really good in my opinion). Because of that, I was wondering if any of you have read it and/or watching the anime, and if you have, what matchups do you like for the series?

Liam asked when Kazuya was added in smash bros what opponents he should get cuz feeding him Wesker is unfair and its not like it can be made fun like other stomp matches
Yes but it's been awhile ago and some of the crew seem fine with only thing I can isay t has a similar dynamic with omnilander where the arrogant ****** gets his pushed in slowly as the fight progresses but yeah it's understandable

You want something to match the full hype and scale of Kazuya especially with his demon form

I don't think they'll go for Kazuya vs Wesker, I feel like that fight would leave a lot lacking for both. Of course, then the question would be do they have anyone better

Kazuya has Raven Branwen, Iori Yagami, Yujiro Hanma

Wesker doesn't have anything too appealing: Agent Smith, Green Goblin, Senator Armstrong, Dio Brando. Though Liquid Snake does seem fun

I don't think they'll go for Kazuya vs Wesker, I feel like that fight would leave a lot lacking for both. Of course, then the question would be do they have anyone better

Wesker doesn't have anything too appealing: Agent Smith, Green Goblin, Senator Armstrong, Dio Brando. Though Liquid Snake does seem fun
Liquid snake is my fav due to Liquid being able to feed into the cheesiness and wackiness of RE

Isnt raven a rwby character? Doubtful, most people wait on ruby to get stomped by her opponent with scaling from the prequel

Iori is his best choice, much like how Geese vs Heihachi happened, kof needs anyway strictly a kof rep, rather then other snk character added into their own smash bros series basically

Yujiro i feel like has better options in general

Back