• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To Death Battle Hulk is universal, though; proof of that is the fact that Broly, who was cataloged as universal, beat him with multipliers alone. Also, I'm sure they will use Godzilla Ultima from the anime instead of the novel version.
That's outdated, they currently scale heralds to being FAR above universal or cosmology busters. Broly got lucky.

What is the most lesbian MU you can think of?
swr1wv5gewh81.jpg

Characters who are canonically lesbian battle royale

Cannot quite get why it is Banjo and Kazooie vs K Rool instead of Banjo and Kazooie vs Yooka Laylee but the music bangs
I ******* love Therewolf's OSTs so goddamn much
I wish Therewolf's OSTs had more views.
Start clicking on them more.
Is it a shame the extra popularity of fans for "less popular" verses is making Therewolf Media having fewer clicks?
Or is it his later start compared to Brandon Yates?

In fact...

Yeah I am a part of them

I am 100% certain KoroKuma will happen next season most of them love the match-up and want to use Koro-sensei and Danganronpa.
I do not want to question their business acumen, but the followings need to happen within 2024

Korosensei better win
This also helps promoting Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma

Last edited:
If it was Wiz vs Boomstick, they would had built that match-up where the two started to become antagonistic to each other slowly. So far, these two are still somewhat getting along yet.

Now as for the last ep. I think its either Columbo vs Light or Adachi vs Kira

If it was Wiz vs Boomstick, they would had built that match-up where the two started to become antagonistic to each other slowly. So far, these two are still somewhat getting along yet.

Now as for the last ep. I think its either Columbo vs Light or Adachi vs Kira
As far as I know, it has been said that Columbo VS Light will not be in this season or next, also, leave Light to Walter White

I think its galacticron
I mean.... Two transformers fights this season? I'm not complaining, but it's very unlikely to happen

Hope Luz vs Anne is the finale tbh
Well... the Amphibia speed downgrade in VS Battles Wiki really needs more people to participate.

By the way, I feel that Luz has speed which put her above Subsonic.

Samus is probably in reference to this

I can't tell if this is satire or not, because I don't know how you can reach that conclusion based off a single panel from this official guide in 1986 where no other instance in the games and other supplementary evidence of Samus' sexuality.

And I just want to make it clear that isn't some veiled piece of political commentary or anything, but rather my bewilderment at the fact that people take a character who's never really shown her sexual preferences based off some random piece of Metroid media from decades ago...some people just reach conclusions way too quickly

Back