• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's other Mu to get clicks
But would they be to the same extent as Goku vs Superman? I'm not denying that Goku's other MUs could generate the clicks, but I doubt any of them could reach a level that Goku vs Superman 3 is going to generate for DB especially since it's been eight years when they did the 2nd one and Goku's gotten a lot more shit under his belt to make things interesting.

And yes I can acknowledge that it sucks donkey dick that they're doing Goku vs Superman 3 as opposed to something completely original, but what can ya do? Death Battle is a business at the end of the day, and if Goku vs Superman 3 generates a lot of ad revenue then they'll do just that.

But would they be to the same extent as Goku vs Superman? I'm not denying that Goku's other MUs could generate the clicks, but I doubt any of them could reach a level that Goku vs Superman 3 is going to generate for DB especially since it's been eight years when they did the 2nd one and Goku's gotten a lot more shit under his belt to make things interesting.
Look there's no justification in doing this and if we're desperate for clicks why not do other Mu that folks than this
Shit Naruto vs Luffy would met clicks up the ass

Tbf considering how active this thread has become with all the replies, GvS3 is doing it's job in sparking interest. There's truly no such thing as negative attention.
Are you sure about that
jeffrey-epstein-attends-launch-of-radar-magazine-at-hotel-news-photo-1157188512-1562777576.jpg

Look there's no justification in doing this and if we're desperate for clicks why not do other Mu that folks than this
Shit Naruto vs Luffy would met clicks up the ass
What else is there for Goku if I might ask? I don't really pay attention to the MU scene of the community so I'm genuinely curious what Goku or Superman have which can generate a lot of clicks

Death Battle was regaining their reputation among casuals and their views started to climb back up to pre-Season 7 levels—only for them to immediately undermine it with a tone deaf threepeat that borders on spite. Absolute Ben Singer Moment. The Law of Ben Singer: “if you have something good going on, make the most hare-brained decision to tarnish it”. I’m gonna shit myself laughing and I am not even that invested in these characters!

It frustrats me, this whole universe size thing, for one shouldn't a normal universe spacetime in itself to entirety be infinite? It would literally take 1 comment from jaco about having to have gone a quintelian light years to pick up coffie, and that would totally amo str and speed, sense both are relative to the size of the universes

My take is a little late but Rick vs the Doctor was pretty solid. My favorite part of the fight was definitely the arcade fight with all the references to past DB's. You can even see a few of the past fighters eating at tables in the background when Rick has the doctor leaning on the rail which I think is a super cute detail.

Sonic
Sailor Moon
Saitama
Seiya
Etc
Its ******* Goku
Very fair options to have when considering Goku. Honestly a part of me thinks that either GvS3 was always going to be something that happened, but the circumstances of it being revealed rubbed people the wrong way, or it's also possible that Death Battle was told by RT to do GvS3 to generate a lot of buzz and revenue around it.

Though I think the former is more of a reality because, as pointed out before, Ben has expressed his dislike of GvS2 and considering it his least favorite episode so I'm going to assume that they were always going to do this one

Back