• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you elaborate on why it sucks? I'll hear you out.
I want someone to give supporting evidence to why I dislike that matchup so that I'm not a hater without reason. I want to justify my hate.
Because the match is just kinda boring. It's basically just sans vs a stronger sans. Judge can fairly easily just stomps sans, so it's not even really an interesting debate. Also it is true that they are quite thematic but they might be to close which wraps around an makes it less interesting.

Because the match is just kinda boring. It's basically just sans vs a stronger sans. Judge can fairly easily just stomps sans, so it's not even really an interesting debate. Also it is true that they are quite thematic but they might be to close which wraps around an makes it less interesting.
Saw a Death Battle Reddit post on why sans actually beats Judge

Because the match is just kinda boring. It's basically just sans vs a stronger sans. Judge can fairly easily just stomps sans, so it's not even really an interesting debate. Also it is true that they are quite thematic but they might be to close which wraps around a makes it less interesting.
So literally every other sans MU?

Art by Carbonated-Jem
_35_patron_reward__bane_vs_the_shredder_by_carbonated_jem_dgegsx2-414w-2x.jpg

GruMegamind should get in first, and prolly is more popular for hardcore audience, but TomWile was surprisingly big hit.

And then its KratosAsura vs Sans lol

I completely forgot about the God bone smh. Can Scooby-Doo resist that?
God Bone reminds me the "Want It" spell from Twilight Sparkle.
Not sure what Scooby has throughout his library of works.

I'm pretty sure Scoob has resisted mind manip at one point but I think God Bone is layered so idk.
iirc it affected Courage who resisted getting mind maniped to eat Flan prior.
... never mind

Does Shaggy and Scooby have toon force potent to mess with "reality includes time"? Is that any useful?

Last edited:
Back