• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Homelander MU where he get a massive L, now Tighten is able to stomp him period lmao
And speaking of this, is there any of Homelander MU where he actually can won? I feel like majority of his MU's ended with him taking a massive L in humiliating way

I don't understand why Will of the Drill is so popular.

Is it just because it's a good Brandon song?
He has better songs.

Is it because the matchup is popular?
I am sure that crappy astroturfed spite matchup died down already, I doubt it's still popular.
Also, Brandon has made more popular matchups.

I don't get it. Why? WHY??
It just sounds good, it's not that deep.

Will of the Drill is pretty cool track. I feel like theyll make Kyle win so meh tho.

I believe Discordant Decipher is the winner OST this season, 682k views.

I feel if Kyle wins Simon Vs Kyle (Which I think is pretty possible when you bring in the Life Equation), the reaction to it would be on par with Ben Vs Hal.

Green Lantern finna be cursed for years 💀
Well The Flashes are such cursed - Barry Allen vs Quicksilver, Wally West vs Archie Sonic, Eobard Thawne vs Goku Black. August Heart and Hunter Zolomon would be the coming curse bearers.

We still have Starfire vs Nia Teppelin unless someone says Starfire is closer than Kyle Rayner in power than Nia closer to Simon the Digger.

Green Lantern a.k.a Battle Boarding most disliked/no. 1 enemy, i can feel it lel
The irony is that Green Lantern is not even the strongest DC character, so that intuitively people would think some joke characters or nigh-omnipotent characters would clap a Lantern user easily right?

Just look at how Aquaman gets clapped by Spongebob Squarepants.

People may actually think Zatanna Zatara and John Constantine and Cosmic Armor Superman are the real powerhouses of DC so yeah they sweeping are usual. Also "it's Speed Force I ain't gonna explain crap". But a person who can create constructs suddenly beats a nigh-omnipotent character? You gotta be fabricating things.

How would everyone react if Scooby-Doo won against Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Last edited:
It seems FrezaMegatron is 2nd most viewed ep now this season for now since GojoMakima is at 1.9 mil already and catching up.

BillDiscord is 6th most viewed, but likely 5th once it passes AntAtom.

First we have Scooby-Doo making a direct 4-B feat.

Then we have Scooby-Doo destroying The Evil Entity, a threat to the universe. (By shattering a piece of rock with a bo staff of course)
The team resisted fr being sucked into a "black hole"... (some land masses are being torn into that singularity so it may actually be a legit black hole)

And survived a white hole which sets an alternate timeline. (It may have been the factor that the universe shattering white hole does not harm human beings)

I really look forward towards how almost everyone thinks Courage destroys Scooby-Doo with 8-A to Low 7-C to High 4-C physique, then the crew says Scooby is 4-B to Low 2-C.

Shaggy HAS Ultra Instinct. Maybe the other crew too. 2-C Scooby-Doo 4+1 main characters confirmed.

Anyone try to picture the death of Scooby-Doo and Courage?

Last edited:

Then we have Scooby-Doo destroying The Evil Entity, a threat to the universe. (By shattering a piece of rock with a bo staff of course)
The team resisted fr being sucked into a "black hole"... (some land masses are being torn into that singularity so it may actually be a legit black hole)

And survived a white hole which sets an alternate timeline. (It may have been the factor that the universe shattering white hole does not harm human beings)

I really look forward towards how almost everyone thinks Courage destroys Scooby-Doo with 8-A to Low 7-C to High 4-C physique, then the crew says Scooby is 4-B to Low 2-C.

Shaggy HAS Ultra Instinct. Maybe the other crew too. 2-C Scooby-Doo 4+1 main characters confirmed.

Assuming they don't use the mass-energy formula for Courage's star feats, as then he may have the edge in power.

And i'm iffy about Low 2-C for Scooby, we had only a vague statement and i don't see how surviving that white hole count as a durability feat.

Last edited:
What do you guys thought on Cloud Strife vs Rex and Pyra/Mythra?
Don't vibe with it don't need cloud coming back surely a better mu for rex is out there
It seems FrezaMegatron is 2nd most viewed ep now this season for now since GojoMakima is at 1.9 mil already and catching up.
There's certain part of me that's laughing at folks crying over the crew doing Friezatron and GojoKima

Feels like a there's a reason the community doesn't dictate shit 24/7

What do you guys thought on Cloud Strife vs Rex and Pyra/Mythra?
Personally, I prefer Cloud vs Gunvolt.

I think I'd pass on that one. FFVII has already had 4 fights which is more than enough, if FF is getting more matches then it should bring the other entries of the franchise, which are pretty overdue IMO. Lightning, Noctis, even Clive with the recently released FFXVI are solid choices for a change.

BillDiscord is 6th most viewed, but likely 5th once it passes AntAtom.
1. Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha (Star Wars VS Naruto) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,360,407 views Premiered Jul 18, 2023
2. Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,118,673 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023
3. Skyrim VS Dark Souls (Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,117,492 views Premiered Jun 6, 2023
4. Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,907,103 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023
5. Ant-Man VS Atom (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,870,644 views Premiered May 23, 2023
6. Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,859,512 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023
7. Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon (Disney VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,780,237 views Premiered Jul 4, 2023
8. Phoenix VS Raven (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,749,427 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
9. Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,563,781 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023
10. Guts VS Dimitri (Berserk VS Fire Emblem) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,452,222 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023
11. Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,354,744 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
12. Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,196,131 views Jun 20, 2023

Twelve episodes and four remaining (well we know Scooby-Doo vs Courage the Cowardly Dog is next)

Findings:
1. Looks like vs fan favourites are sort of hits and misses (we have Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer and Guts VS Dimitri but we also have Bill Cipher VS Discord and Chosen Undead VS Last Dragonborn)
2. The wisdom always stands - "strike when the iron is hot", "reap when the fruits and crops are ripe". Look at Gojo VS Makima, Ant-Man VS Atom and Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon.
3. Death Battle casual spectators/audience actually are not very against female characters. In fact episodes where female combatants die - either against a combatant of male, female or other gender/sex - generally perform better.
4. Liam Swan and DJTiki really know how to write Death Battle episodes. It can be "collective consensus" on the verdict part, but the two know how to turn them into enjoyable episodes. Djangor is a potential, but we need time to observe. Also his episode is super controversial, possibly surpassing Ben vs Hal and Dio vs Alucard and Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver. Joshua is mid average. Lousy, however, are hits and misses, and episodes written by him generally flop.

Last edited:

Wonder if they include the crossovers Scooby Doo had recently these years, especially with Courage from last year

12. Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
Gojokima will probably be #1 by the end of next week, maybe a bit longer. It's already slowing down, but I think it still has enough momentum to do that
Billcord will probably overtake Skyrim vs Darksouls in a few months and be #3
Phoenix vs Raven is likely to overtake Stitch vs Rocket slowly but surely
Colex has a legit shot of overtaking Gutsmitri, it will just take a very long time to do so, but if it does, that's yikes for FE fans.
Killsaka is destined to be dead last, unless Scourage turns out to be a MachoAids level bust or if there's even more "niche" stuff coming up.

Speaking of, Scooby-Doo vs Courage view count will be interesting. They are testing again and not releasing it early either.

ragna_vs_velvet_3_by_azurewriter83_dfsddoo-pre.jpg

Twelve episodes and four remaining (well we know Scooby-Doo vs Courage the Cowardly Dog is next)

Findings:
1. Looks like vs fan favourites are sort of hits and misses (we have Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer and Guts VS Dimitri but we also have Bill Cipher VS Discord and Chosen Undead VS Last Dragonborn)
2. The wisdom always stands - "strike when the iron is hot", "reap when the fruits and crops are ripe". Look at Gojo VS Makima, Ant-Man VS Atom and Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon.
3. Death Battle casual spectators/audience actually are not very against female characters. In fact episodes where female combatants die - either against a combatant of male, female or other gender/sex - generally perform better.
4. Liam Swan and DJTiki really know how to write Death Battle episodes. It can be "collective consensus" on the verdict part, but the two know how to turn them into enjoyable episodes. Djangor is a potential, but we need time to observe. Also his episode is super controversial, possibly surpassing Ben vs Hal and Dio vs Alucard and Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver. Joshua is mid average. Lousy, however, are hits and misses, and episodes written by him generally flop.
Honestly a little surprised that Darth Vader vs Obito has been the top for some time now

@TheGatememer so what’s your fav MUs for FE? I’m curious and I would like to hear
  • Lif (Fire Emblem Heroes) vs N (Xenoblade Chronicles 3)
  • Claude von Riegan (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) vs Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
  • Marth (Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem) vs Leon, or Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
  • Kiran (Fire Emblem Heroes) vs Beat (Dragon Ball: Heroes)
  • Byleth (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) vs Joker (Persona 5)
yes Im aware that some of these are massive stomps

• Marth (Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem) vs Leon, or Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
these seem pretty sick
Kiran (Fire Emblem Heroes) vs Beat (Dragon Ball: Heroes)
Connections?
atleast it’s not Byleth vs Nanashi

• Kiran (Fire Emblem Heroes) vs Beat (Dragon Ball: Heroes)
All of these are massive stomps, and not even fun ones, wtf?

Back