• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lizard vs Man-bat? I thought it was Lizard vs Killer Croc? Also there's Mysterio vs Scarecrow.
Lizard vs Man-Bat works better with it being about scientists who transformed themselves into monsters, Lizard vs Killer Croc works well if you want to see two lizards beat each other up.

A lot of these are just Spider-Man Character vs Batman Character

Ultron vs Brainiac - Ultron
Supergirl vs She-Hulk - Supergirl
Moon Knight vs Azrael - Moon Knight
The Lizard vs Man Bat/Killer Croc - The Lizard
Sandman vs Clayface - Sandman (I think his scaling might be more consistent)
Catwoman vs Black Cat - Black Cat
Nova vs Green Lantern - Green Lantern
Vision vs Red Tornado - Vision
U.S Agent vs Peacemaker - U.S Agent
Mysterio vs Scarecrow - Mysterio
Bane vs Kingpin - Kingpin
Deathstroke vs Taskmaster - Taskmaster

Or the Thor scaling.

Big godzilla fan here, if we composite him Goji has crazy ass stats and hax.
To be fair here to Hulk, didn't a none Immortal Hulk recently duke it out evenly with a fully powered All Father Thor, and more then a couple years ago destroyed the physical form of Onslaught when the later was empowered by Franklin Richards while Hulk was completely enraged and mindless? Not saying that Hulk beats the big G, I'm sure composite Goji's got some crazy power and hax, but DB could argue that Hulk scales to a much more powerful Thor then Godzilla does.

To be fair here to Hulk, didn't a none Immortal Hulk recently duke it out evenly with a fully powered All Father Thor, and more then a couple years ago destroyed the physical form of Onslaught when the later was empowered by Franklin Richards while Hulk was completely enraged and mindless? Not saying that Hulk beats the big G, I'm sure composite Goji's got some crazy power and hax, but DB could argue that Hulk scales to a much more powerful Thor then Godzilla does.
Devil hulk by himself was able to punch a base Thor so hard that he got a concussion and couldn't fight for a moment, which would scale to Godzilla, but then we also have smashtronaught hulk fighting Full power All Father Thor and having to escalate to the point that he began emitting gama lasers from his body, something he was only capable of doing by reaching engine levels 9 which is literally just before Titan Hulk comes into play and is made by fighting an army of cosmic entities like Galactus, The Living Tribunal, Beyonder, etc ~~base thor is level four for a comparison of the jump in power for both Thor and level 9 hulk~~

Maybe? I honestly forgot how 80's Thor scales to, modern day Thor most likely scales higher but I can see that Thor that Goji fought having more hax just because of how whacky comics were back in the day.
Is he really the strongest?
From what I know, the two strongest lightning users are Cole and Misaka and Static is one of the best and most versatile users of that ability in DC. Even capable of outdoing people made of that shit.

I don't really consider him a "primary." lightning / electricity user. Static's main thing is super precise usage of his electricity manipulation, being able to overpower lightning itself (somehow.), targeting the electricity signal in one's brain despite not having one, absorbing it to heal, etc.

This dude's electricity / lightning manipulation is so accurate it's stupid.

I don't really consider him a "primary." lightning / electricity user. Static's main thing is super precise usage of his electricity manipulation, being able to overpower lightning itself (somehow.), targeting the electricity signal in one's brain despite not having one, absorbing it to heal, etc.

This dude's electricity / lightning manipulation is so accurate it's stupid.

cqDAGBu_d.webp

Electricity Users (Counting gods: Character's main moveset must consist heavily of electric based attack or use them frequent enough. I'm putting Cloud on this list because he can use Bolt)

Raw power:
1. Wally West
2. Reverse Flash
3. Barry Allen
4. Thor
5. Shazam
6. Black Adam
7. Ash's Pikachu (Legendary Scaling)
8. Spyro
9.Lord Raiden
10. Static
11. Sasuke
12. Kakashi
11. Blanka (Based off Death Battle wonky Street Fighter scaling)
12. Dimitri (Not part of his primary moveset for the most part, but he can only mainly learn lightning spells for his magic attacks, a few animations have him infusing his physical attack with electricity)
12. Misaka
13. Cole MacGrath
14. Ben 10 (Using Electric Aliens)
15. Mile Morales
16. Black Widow
17. Nightwing

Electricity Users (Counting gods: Character's main moveset must consist heavily of electric based attack or use them frequent enough. I'm putting Cloud on this list because he can use Bolt)
I'm more interested in fine tuning, precision and overall skill there than I would be with raw power tbh.

Raw power:
1. Wally West
2. Reverse Flash
3. Barry Allen
4. Thor
5. Shazam
6. Black Adam
7. Ash's Pikachu (Legendary Scaling)
8. Spyro
9.Lord Raiden
10. Static
11. Sasuke
12. Kakashi
11. Blanka (Based off Death Battle wonky Street Fighter scaling)
12. Dimitri (Not part of his primary moveset for the most part, but he can only mainly learn lightning spells for his magic attacks, a few animations have him infusing his physical attack with electricity)
12. Misaka
13. Cole MacGrath
14. Ben 10 (Using Electric Aliens)
15. Mile Morales
16. Black Widow
17. Nightwing
Thor is highest if you count his "inner lifeforce"

Back