• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna pull a Tipper again and ask for y'alls MUs. I'll respond by stating which quarter (Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter) I'd picture your MU premiering in.

(E.G: Glimmer vs Maki I think would be a good late Summer/early Autumn episode because of the whole 'hot girls, cold shoulders'/Tsun personalities the two have).

ThinkWinston.jpg

Gonna pull a Tipper again and ask for y'alls MUs. I'll respond by stating which quarter (Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter) I'd picture your MU premiering in.

(E.G: Glimmer vs Maki I think would be a good late Summer/early Autumn episode because of the whole 'hot girls, cold shoulders'/Tsun personalities the two have).

ThinkWinston.jpg
Some shameless moments then

Roughly around where Goku Black vs Reverse Flash ended up, so Late September / Early October-ish (Autumn).

A part of me wants to say late Spring, the other part of me says wherever MachoAid ended up.

Going with the former, in case the latter is a contributing factor to why MMKAM flopped.

Summer time, easy.

Another Halloween episode? Or just afterwards like Lich vs Sauron was? Leaning towards the latter, but either one works.

See above, just actually on Oct 31 instead of afterwards.

Literally no idea. Some time in the Summer, perhaps?

ThinkWinston.jpg
I have one, it is incredibly generic.
Francis_vs_Deacon_st_john_20230925171614.png

Francis vs Deacon st. John (Left 4 Dead vs Days Gone)
Both are outlaw bikers in a zombie apocalypse, who later on find a group they form a familial bond with (L4d1 survivors and Iron Mike's camp) and one of the last of their Motorcycle club (Hell's Legion and Mongrels Motorcycle Club). They find love in the apocalypse (Francis meeting Rochelle for the first time and Deacon reuniting with his wife).

ThinkWinston.jpg
Sounds a bit weird, but hey, more shilling for me:

• Larryboy vs Bibleman
  • Corrin vs Eudan
  • SMG4 vs DevilArtemis Cell
  • Sonic.EXE vs RED
  • Giratina vs Wobblewok (saw this submitted to the Champions Ballot, and I kinda vibe with it, NGL)
  • Battle For Dream Island vs Inanimate Insanity

I have one, it is incredibly generic.
Francis_vs_Deacon_st_john_20230925171614.png

Francis vs Deacon st. John (Left 4 Dead vs Days Gone)
Both are outlaw bikers in a zombie apocalypse, who later on find a group they form a familial bond with (L4d1 survivors and Iron Mike's camp) and one of the last of their Motorcycle club (Hell's Legion and Mongrels Motorcycle Club). They find love in the apocalypse (Francis meeting Rochelle for the first time and Deacon reuniting with his wife).

Early Autumn sounds about right here (I mean hey, we just had ColeAlex, right?)

Sounds a bit weird, but hey, more shilling for me:

• Larryboy vs Bibleman

Either a Christmas episode, or early Spring. There is no inbetween.

• Corrin vs Eudan

Summer episode, methinks (I look at Hoshido and think 'summer')

• SMG4 vs DevilArtemis Cell

Literally no idea. What was the month these two started up?

• Sonic.EXE vs RED

Somewhere around the Halloween season. Got a bit of wiggle room around that.

• Giratina vs Wobblewok (saw this submitted to the Champions Ballot, and I kinda vibe with it, NGL)

See above.

• Battle For Dream Island vs Inanimate Insanity

Late Summer/Early Autumn imo

Huh, Infinite Multi. Danny vs Ben almost viable now lol

Novel buffs do be like that tho (similar to mobile gacha), also Danny Vs Jake is a few infinites of a stomp now, tho the DB episode came out before the novel but even without the novel Danny's peak power could be estimated anywhere between country to MSS level while Jake was city level (with max leeway) and the speed gap was already pretty substantial iirc.

Also I wonder if DB has the stomach to do another Ben 10 MU after how controversial the last and only one was?, I must admit I do vibe with Gwen Vs Eve and Ben Vs Jaden/Judai (I seriously want to see DB attempt to scale a TCG).

Novel buffs do be like that tho (similar to mobile gacha), also Danny Vs Jake is a few infinites of a stomp now, tho the DB episode came out before the novel but even without the novel Danny's peak power could be estimated anywhere between country to MSS level while Jake was city level (with max leeway) and the speed gap was already pretty substantial iirc.

Also I wonder if DB has the stomach to do another Ben 10 MU after how controversial the last and only one was?, I must admit I do vibe with Gwen Vs Eve and Ben Vs Jaden/Judai (I seriously want to see DB attempt to scale a TCG).
Gwen vs Eve have been talked about

Swan said it's most interesting Invincible mu

If Cole vs Alex reach more than 500 thousand views in 24 hours I delate my account
Delate, not "delete"
You sure pick words.

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
606,444 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023

About the same click growth pattern as GutsMitri

ThinkWinston.jpg
Marie vs Weather Report

does a good Kevin Levin matchup even exist
Tbh a reformed villain with absorbing powers that has a "bro" rivalry with the MC isn't an unheard character archetype but it's pretty niche to find MUs for characters whose powerset is mostly dependant on the environment and their opponent (tho I do believe Kevin does carry mats on his person, including the unobtainium of the BenTenverse iirc).
Classic Extroyer/Troy Winter from Max Steel Classic era
Does gajeel count
From what I saw on other Vs platforms, Kevin usually gets matched up against rival characters or characters whose powers involve altering their appearance or absorption (very barebones connections generally).

ThinkWinston.jpg
  • Shulk (Xenoblade) vs Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
  • Father (Full Metal Alchemist) vs Father (Codename: Kids Next Door)
  • Jolyne Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) vs Spider-Gwen (Marvel)
  • Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) vs Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
  • Black Cat (Marvel) vs Catwoman (DC)
  • Noel (Blazblue) vs Aigis (Persona)
  • Junko (Danganronpa) vs Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's)
  • Godzilla (Toho) vs Cthulhu (Lovecraft)

Dude with all genuine respect, I've never said anything about Billcord. Don't paint with a broad brush to dismiss criticism. Just because I have an issue with that doesn't mean I hate everything else, that's not fair. I don't heavily agree with one piece of scaling used, that doesn't automatically mean I don't super respect what you do.
Dude no one care about anyone’s opinions on scaling, it’s cause you where being rude.

• Shulk (Xenoblade) vs Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

Probably late season (Winter time). Although this better come with a copy of Jesus to make it worth a damn.

• Father (Full Metal Alchemist) vs Father (Codename: Kids Next Door)

When is Fathers day?

• Jolyne Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) vs Spider-Gwen (Marvel)

Late Sept. So Autumn time

• Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) vs Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

Penultimate episode material, so Winter months imho.

• Black Cat (Marvel) vs Catwoman (DC)

Probably the very beginning of a Season, so late Feb / all of Spring here.

• Noel (Blazblue) vs Aigis (Persona)

Strikes me as a Summer-ish Episode (see Link vs Cloud 2)

• Junko (Danganronpa) vs Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's)

I don't think you wanted this to be anything but a Halloween episode, really.

• Godzilla (Toho) vs Cthulhu (Lovecraft)

When was the original Godzilla episode out? Because around there sounds about right.

You would think gru vs megamind would be something they were gonna do without the fans voting for it

Especially since they did Po, Danny Phantom and so on in the past
the tournament is filled with MUs they were likely to do anyways, even if it takes them over a decade to do

its an illusion of free choice and just a money grab

they're just feeding niche and newish matchups to the overdue ones in the process

Which is why some matches till they are even done by DB, most people might move on from them

Or worse, lose relevance which can lead to low view count

Well, less than 700K views I don't think it will pass, luckily DB has a fan base that can pay enough attention to at least get to 900K as a minimum measure.

But yes, this is the best way for obscure mu to happen and more requested mu to happen.

If it wasn't for the voting, pretty sure they wouldn't gru va Megamind because I wouldn't see it as anything more than a Meme mu.

Back