• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The pre-fight analysis was P.P.P [practically physically painful]. I legit felt they didn't give a crap about either character and even going for the 'oh, this was a lost episode' route didn't work since the whole 'this script is awful' bit kept going and it felt more like mocking the early 2010s and anyone who wanted the fight rather than being tongue in cheek.

Fight itself is easily one of my favorite 3D fights though. I don't remember if it was the animator, storyboard artist, or script writer who said they loved InFamous and Prototype, but it showed. Felt good to finally see one of the main dream MUs in the end. Likely my favorite fight of the season so far too.

InHuman is easily my favorite soundtrack this season too. Nu-metal and rap-rock are my jam and it felt like a Linkin Park x Eminem crossover at times so it instantly became a 100/10 song for me. Actually beats out God's Hand, Change x Of x Heart, Fireborn, and Discordant Decipher by a country mile.

I'm personally not a fan of Megafreezer at the slightest. But a friend of mine back during my Death Battle DevArt Writing Days would've popped off before he passed away so I'm going to be respectful and watch it in memory of him since he was a big time Transformers and Dragonball fan.

Freiza vs Megatron is next
Cool I guess I'm gonna be check outed out for the next week since that match is a massive snooze fest and just boring all around.

Same lol. And this is coming from a dbz fan
Hey I like DBZ too I just think this match is excessively boring. A match between a speedy smaller character who flies around vs a bigger guy whose from a series where most fights are two heavy guys hitting and grappling each other. And yes I know Mega can fly, that's just not how most fights usually go, tranformers don't have big showy DBZ fights in the skies.

Personally think next time is a pretty good MU, though admittedly may be pretty boring if poorly executed. But hey, free DB W.

Did Frieza have better MUs?

you are not saying we should have been served with Frieza vs Mewtwo instead right...?

Personally think next time is a pretty good MU, though admittedly may be pretty boring if poorly executed. But hey, free DB W.

he had better options... yeah, people have taken the time to give him enough publicity... to even make him an option... yeah... megatron was going to get this and ironically why do people hate this mu so much that no one took the time to make another option with freezer attractive lol.

ironically why do people hate this mu so much that no one took the time to make another option with freezer attractive lol.

Idk, people probs hate either cause they’re transformers fans or cause they’re following what big community person said. No shade to that person though, I doubt they wanted to create an echo chamber

No. The thing I want to know is how Death Battle interprets effectiveness of Alex's hax.
from my side I want to know that comparison table and how they view their stats and hax interaction and counters too. Some people are not satisfied with the post-fight analysis but cannot suggests why.

(Well we shall all watch it tomorrow btw)

he had better options... yeah, people have taken the time to give him enough publicity... to even make him an option... yeah... megatron was going to get this and ironically why do people hate this mu so much that no one took the time to make another option with freezer attractive lol.
Frieza didn't have any good options the fact folks could only come up with some alt Uni megatron tells you this

No he didn't lol

Frieza didn't have any good options the fact folks could only come up with some alt Uni megatron tells you this
yep, basically the options just.. existed.. and already.. megatron was popular.. and people talked about him (even if for bad) which obviously makes him the first choice since he has "fame" and you don't have to worry about something going wrong because freezer is the popular guy here to easily reel this in.

so yeah... megatron was the only thing we had that was really popular.

just hope they play with the choreography well enough to overcome one of the mu's biggest problems.

Then don't use Frieza, give another DB character a match like Cell or Gohan or maybe give Megatron a matchup that is actually good like him vs Vilgax.

Then don't use Frieza, give another DB character a match like Cell or Gohan or maybe give Megatron a matchup that is actually good like him vs Vilgax.
Thats not good argument I ain't gonna wait years for x characters to have a good mu nor find one and not to mention it's subjective on what's a good mu and what's not a good one

Thats not good argument I ain't gonna wait years for x characters to have a good mu nor find one and not to mention it's subjective on what's a good mu and what's not a good one
If a character doesn't have good match ups they shouldn't be used, especially if there are other characters from the same verse who have much better matchups.

Back