• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In all fairness, Gojo had that “I’m him” energy, only a matter of time
Man, Gojo used Vegeta’s cursed cyber/thumb pose technique, that is why he lost

images

Genuine question to any and all Jujutsu Kaisen fans on here: What is it about Gojo that makes him so beloved and revered that, if Mariogoods' statement is true, the author killing off this one character could result in legit suicides, hate speech, death threats, and or xenophobia against Japan? Because maybe it's just that I never read, watched, nor do I know anything about Jujutsu Kaisen but I can't fathom why people treat Gojo as if he's the second coming of Jesus Christ himself.
Different fans react to the same story differently. The death threat and xenophobia things are mostly from fanbase of certain region where discrimination is encouraged rather than general fanbase. The extreme thing happened, though.

It seems that Alex wins based on the OST, but I'd like to know why Death Battle Team gives Alex W.

He's not a fraud lol.
Isn't that something a FRAUD would say?

Different fans react to the same story differently. The death threat and xenophobia things are mostly from fanbase of certain region where discrimination is encouraged rather than general fanbase. The extreme thing happened, though.

It seems that Alex wins based on the OST, but I'd like to know why Death Battle Team gives Alex W.
Well, there IS the whole "Alex only needs to touch Cole to win" thing I've seen thrown around...

Starts at 00:00 Sept 24 2023 at your regional time zone

The late G1 blog

Verdict is almost a clean landslide "Cole MacGrath mid to high diff"
Which matches with the lyrics (but then Omega Sparx had a history for singing for the winner side in the past)

For the sneak peek, the plot goes similar to Prototype 2, meaning Cole is likely taking the role of James Heller in taking down Alex Mercer.

Last edited:
What are the chances of Death Battle giving Cole scaling to The Future Beast's feat of destroying the moon. Probably not that high but it'll guarantee a victory if he does

This is a phenomenal G1 blog, with the thoroughness I’d expect from a fan poll winner—now if only BillCord got the same treatment instead of this (debatably) massive stomp.

Likely unofficial since Raiden doesn't look as tall as he used to, let alone be taller than Liu

Him being 23 years old is interesting tho
This is post-reboot Raiden - will composite Mortal Kombat Raiden or Metal Gear Raiden be used against Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun though

This is post-reboot Raiden - will composite Mortal Kombat Raiden or Metal Gear Raiden be used against Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun though
Eh idk about MG Raiden but MK Raiden already had an epic stomp from Thor though, New Era Raiden is too fresh and has hardly explored his powers but he does have promise

Reposting:
Someone would really wish Sasuke vs Hiei did not backfire and Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka did not flop.

We have had Goku vs Sonic.
We have had Goku vs Pegasus Seiya.
Now behold Pegasus Seiya vs Sonic.

Have Raiden Shogun vs Merlina the Wizard while Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard is being nurtured and is yet to be birthed out

Last edited:
In how many hours will there be spoilers?
As of now, the episode is released in 6 hours for early members.

Avoid this place because people tend to not hide spoilers.
Should you believe you want to refresh yourself on how to do spoilers
This is how you do spoilers re Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
And this is how you do spoilers for the next time.

W epsidoe and W next time 👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿

Pretty good, not kino material but it was nice. Honestly, its the analysis making this look like "forgotten" characters sucked the most. 8/10

Also now Playstation character managed to get a win vs non itself so cool.

Fuuuck me getting worried they'll feed Frieza to alt version of Megatron and DBZ gets 4 L streak.

Back