• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bill_cipher_vs_discord__death_battle___by_sallyso_dg9mnp3-414w-2x.jpg

This art goes so freaking hard. Original link:

Anyways

Given Cole vs Alex is in 3d and we have six episodes left

Here's my prediction
Next two episodes will be in sprites
Then we get a 3D fight probably the one devil Artemis is working on
Then next two fights in sprites then the finale in 3D
We have had hand drawn fight each season since S6, we might just get one more this one too.
We have had Bill Cipher vs Discord as the first fight to be partly made by puppet drama.

Will we have a fightfully made by puppet drama in the future? Kermit the Frog vs Pepe the Frog can be one. Tsuyu Asui (Froppy) vs Kermit the Frog is better made in 3d model.

Wait, since when was Quicksilver infinite speed on this site? @Maverick_Zero_X what's up with that?
He's been infinite speed for a while in the comics, Wanda amped him so he's faster than the concept of time and speed
Did he even kept the amp ?
Most likely. "Speed Force GG" and all that.
Poor classic Pietro.

Will "Power Cosmic GG" even beat "Speed Force GG" by Death Battle logic?

Will Death Battle try to make one episode with one Puella Magi Madoka Magica character in the short future? One way to get clicks when the verse is being "more broadly" discussed again.

Anything interesting this time?
Ballot Banter #31
Willy Wonka VS Mary Poppins: They said the episode may not be objectively good but would be extremely fun. They talked about how they could make it an army battle and that Mary Poppins is apparently OP in DC comics.

Fry VS George Jetson: Didn't talk much about it, talked about old sitcoms and the Flintstones (which they don't like). About the match-up itself, they said it had fun connections and that probably Fry would win through better equipment.

Luke Skywalker VS Paul Atreides: They weren't sure how cool of a fight it would be. They said that apparently, Paul has one of the most insane speed feats in fiction but nothing else.

Frisk VS John Egbert: Most of them don't know about Homestuck but said that they get that people like the match-up and if they did a match-up about 2000's webcomics then they'd probably do this.

Beast Boy VS Amethyst: Talked about how Beast Boy stomps despite being seen as a "ground mid-tier" DC character.

Bruce Nolan VS Micheal Newman: Said that Bruce though being the Christian God would stomp Micheal and his remote. They then suggested the idea of doing a composite Adam Sandler VS composite Jim Carrey where they get all of the abilities and scaling of all of their roles. Also talked about how Adam Sandler is a good dramatic actor but a bad comedy actor.
Gustavo Fring VS El Macho: Said that the idea of Breaking Bad VS Despicable Me is really funny but they said they wouldn't do it because how would they but they did appreciate the lengths that the person went to in order to make the match-up sound thematic.

Perfect Cell VS Super-Skrull: They said it makes sense and would be good. Super-Skrull stomps according to them because he scales to Thor and that Cell doesn't have DB Super scaling.

Kyurem VS Alatreon: Mostly just talked about how Monster Hunter is one of those series which is good as a kid with lots of time but hard to get into as an adult due to lack of free time. They really didn't talk about the match-up at all.

Bob Belcher VS Hank Hill: They talked about how much they love King of the Hill and how much of an accurate depiction of Texas it is. They said these two would get on well instead of fighting. They noted that people in the Discord liked it and joked about doing this instead of Homer VS Peter.

Rodin VS Morgan Freeman (South Park): They said they got the connections and but don't get why someone would want this fight.

Abbott & Costello VS Laurel & Hardy: They said that Laurel & Hardy stomps and said that the fight would happen through a misunderstanding. Liam really likes it.

Jafar VS Maleficent: They like this match-up and say that it had been requested since the beginning of Death Battle.

Movie Sonic VS DCEU Shazam: They quickly said that they liked the match-up and that it would be fun. They said that Movie Sonic probably wins.

Btw kengan ashura on 21st of september got 2nd season out and it will be a two parter to it like the 1st one

Baki from what i saw has new episodes out as well

Now i get that 3D h2h is not DB forte atm, but they may want to cap on the hype for both while it still is fresh as of now and try a bit harder with the finding of an animator who can do it justice

Btw kengan ashura on 21st of september got 2nd season out and it will be a two parter to it like the 1st one

Baki from what i saw has new episodes out as well

Now i get that 3D h2h is not DB forte atm, but they may want to cap on the hype for both while it still is fresh as of now and try a bit harder with the finding of an animator who can do it justice
I agree tho I think it be an issue of making a Ohma model in a 3D format
Iirc baki has one as well Yujiro

Back