• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

But in serious note, Seventy MU choice for the vtubers are so trash, like Spongebob vs Gura, really f***er? 💀

someone in the server was on FB yesterday
(is in spanish, but it says: A second round between bill and discord, but without that invented weakness would be nice) and the comments were just full of "is db, of course they chose who they want them to win!!!!!"

Screenshot_20230912_234019_Facebook.png
The Joker is so hated but God Emperor Joker vs Kefka Palazzo or Discord or Bill Cipher or Shuma-Gorath... may actually be on the table. God Emperor joker that is.

The matchup could be interesting, but it may also result in a bizarre stalemate.

On the one hand, can Shana see past Rukia's Soul Physiology-invisibility?
On the other, can Rukia get past Shana's Non-Existent Physiology and her causality-based Time Stop?
They may end up not even registering the other's existence xD
Maybe they can do the verse equalization for that so the MU wouldn't ended in comically stalemate lel
How Rukia does not kill Shana - okay hax non-interference making a rare Thunder McQueen.

Last edited:
Since nobody here knows how to talk taco bell, he kinda is saying that the results bad and bring verse equalzation in the sense of UNicorn Hair.
I speak Taco, but I'd rather spare you the video, because there's really nothing more to say than:

-they didn't bring good arguments for Bill being infinite or incommensurable.

-they should have included Bill being the source of the rift that was going to destroy the multiverse instead of a black box.

-the power nullification ≠ energy absorption, etc.

Anyway, if I recall correctly unicorn hair was the main ingredient but not the only one....

Anyways Fireside chat Stuff
  1. Ben wants to bring Blazeblue back
  2. They said Randy Kool flopped bc Adam and Eve sponsored it and YT specifically limits videos with sex themed advertising
  3. Chad likes the idea of Ky getting on Liam likes nagaryuki and want whoever that is on for a db really bad
  4. Liam is writing Colex, Good Cole will be the focus but evil Cole will be brought up,And they’re saying they’re making it “made cool” and that it matches the era from these games
  5. They mentioned unique color choices, They said that they likely couldn’t have done Alex well in the past but they do have the tech now,they said they kept in mind the era the games were Made
  6. Wanna use Aragorn,Feel mixed on doing John Snow
Batman vs Iron-Man (4.8m views), Goku Black vs Reverse Flash (5.8m), Iron Fist vs Po (3.5m) all had Adam and Eve sponsors and yet they still did great. this is not including Blue Chew ones who are sex themed advertising as well

This is cope. It flopped because it was a dumb idea and a bad episode.

Batman vs Iron-Man (4.8m views), Goku Black vs Reverse Flash (5.8m), Iron Fist vs Po (3.5m) all had Adam and Eve sponsors and yet they still did great. this is not including Blue Chew ones who are sex themed advertising as well

MachoAid... Dumb idea? Not actually. Bad episode? Mercilessly.

Last edited:
Anyway Ben wants to bring Blazeblue back
What MU would be good way and guarantee some decent success for a Runback
Is P4 still relevant?

Bring in that (yet another overdue) matchup of Aigis vs Noel Vermilion

Another choice would be Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi

More matchups are there but since someone wants a guarantee of some decent success I am not bringing in some less famous franchises.

I'm glad Bill won. He's an actual threat from an actual good cartoon from an actual talented creator.
I'm mildly surprised to see you say you like/say something positive about Gravity Falls, though I also remember you scaling the series a bit back in the day lol. That said, it was nice to have a Bill dub, even if I grew to appreciate Discord more with his analysis.

For those who don't speek taco what does it say.
Some of the things he said that were not mentioned were:
discord could have taken advantage of the unicorn hair, and that mlp unicorns are much more powerful than GF unicorns.
starlight didn't vaporize discord, she just sent him somewhere else so his body couldn't be destroyed so easily.
bill doesn't have as good regeneration as discord.
the bell should have worked on bill, as it is an artifact capable of containing magic far more powerful than unicorn hair GF.
discord has haxes that bill has no resistance to, such as traveling between dimensions, altering the law of magnetism that kept bill locked up, and has a mind erasure more powerful than the one ford used in the series.

And Sans' SOUL DESTRUCTION is somewhat more convincing than Bill's SOUL DESTRUCTION because Sans has KARMA (which is often considered as a way to bypass defense) while the latter's SOUL DESTRUCTION is...
Bill’s soul stuff is also weird cause the stuff they mentioned for it like his regen and being able to damage souls all happened in the mindscape. So it’s not really clear if he’s actually regenning/damaging souls, especially when I’m the mindscape you can do “anything you imagine” so not much proof of Bill being able to do that in the real world.

images

But in serious note, Seventy MU choice for the vtubers are so trash, like Spongebob vs Gura, really f***er? 💀
Literally only liked one Vtuber in my time seeing them and her shtick got old kinda quick. I ain’t takin nuthin back even if it kills me
Goofy ah MU
IMG_1249.webp
This actually has strong connections since MCU Thor ain’t a God
wait he isn’t? It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the movie
Honestly DB should stop doing that, especially they shouldn't do that with Stockman, whose character changes in every TMNT incarnation
This, so much this

wait he isn’t? It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the movie
It’s wack but Asgardians are just strong aliens in the MCU. They’re not even immortal.

We are not gods. We're born, we live, we die, just as humans do.

Asgardians are aliens from another planet that visited us thousands of years ago?"
"Or more."
"And because we couldn't understand aliens, we thought they were gods?"
"That's where our Norse mythology comes from.

Is P4 still relevant?

Bring in that (yet another overdue) matchup of Aigis vs Noel Vermilion

Another choice would be Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi

More matchups are there but since someone wants a guarantee of some decent success I am not bringing in some less famous franchises.
Noel vs Aigis seems the likeliest Blazblue episode, or Jin vs Ky. Consistent long time requests, and Persona is prob relevant enough to help in the views. If ArcSys gets into development of a new Blazblue, then we might have another chance at an episode given how well Strive has been doing. And hopefully we get a Guilty Gear episode, even if we likely might just get Demitri vs Slayer, Bridget, and Ky vs either Jin or Artoria.

Bill’s soul stuff is also weird cause the stuff they mentioned for it like his regen and being able to damage souls all happened in the mindscape. So it’s not really clear if he’s actually regenning/damaging souls, especially when I’m the mindscape you can do “anything you imagine” so not much proof of Bill being able to do that in the real world.
Bill’s mindscape self is just his soul entering someone’s mind, and he’s still able to affect souls just fine outside of the mindscape and in a weakened state like when he ripped Dipper’s out of his body. Really no reason he shouldn’t be able to.

Bill’s mindscape self is just his soul entering someone’s mind, and he’s still able to affect souls just fine outside of the mindscape and in a weakened state like when he ripped Dipper’s out of his body. Really no reason he shouldn’t be able to.
I guess it’s just a weird thing y’know. Still dunno why they thought it was more important than Bill not being able to resist basically all of Discord’s abilities lol

Noel vs Aigis seems the likeliest Blazblue episode, or Jin vs Ky. Consistent long time requests, and Persona is prob relevant enough to help in the views. If ArcSys gets into development of a new Blazblue, then we might have another chance at an episode given how well Strive has been doing. And hopefully we get a Guilty Gear episode, even if we likely might just get Demitri vs Slayer, Bridget, and Ky vs either Jin or Artoria.
Nah, they openly said and admit that Ky vs Artoria isn't a great fight and will not doing well

Beside, Artoria spot has been reserved for Luke

Last edited:
Nah, they openly said and admit that Ky vs Artoria isn't a great fight and will not doing well

Beside, Artoria spot has been reserved for Luke
Correction it's not "oh it wouldn't do well" more so
If you're suggesting saber for a DB which opponent for her can you push that would be more of a guaranteed success
Not that Luke vs Saber is a lock

Just it be easier to push Luke vs Saber than Ky vs Saber

True
even if we likely might just get Demitri vs Slayer, Bridget, and Ky vs either Jin or Artoria.
Not by a long shot
Ky
Slayer
I-no
Are more safe bets

Back