• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah, since it's relevant for the next matchup, here's the scan of beings from a 2D realm being able to hurt a 3D Stanford.
183a5f776b16811f538b7d0ba95ff372--journal-gravity-falls.jpg

This alone should debunk higher dimensional beings being infinitely stronger than lower ones in Gravity Falls.

It's an artificial matchup, not a natural matchup. It's a matchup that you get when you're trying to search for a character to fight another. Not a natural matchup that instantly comes to your head when you see that character.

Honestly I am glad it's not noticed anymore. It sucks and Simon has better opponents that aren't GENERIC CAPESHIT OMNIVERSAL DESTROYER THAT'S STRONGER THAN EVERY VERSE YOU KNOW
I still prefer Kymon.

Also, here's the pan-dimensional beings who exist in 7 to 11 dimensions. It even mentions their ship having crashed and shows a picture of its skeleton
6e869d468524b617a3d2f5a439df785d--journal-gravity-falls.jpg

And for further clarification that it's the same spaceship crash we saw in an actual episode of the series, here's the skeleton in the wrecked ship in the show

So it's safe to say that unless DB has very different standards for dimensional stuff, Bill shouldn't qualify for any dimensional tiering.

Also, here's the pan-dimensional beings who exist in 7 to 11 dimensions. It even mentions their ship having crashed and shows a picture of its skeleton
6e869d468524b617a3d2f5a439df785d--journal-gravity-falls.jpg

And for further clarification that it's the same spaceship crash we saw in an actual episode of the series, here's the skeleton in the wrecked ship in the show

So it's safe to say that unless DB has very different standards for dimensional stuff, Bill shouldn't qualify for any dimensional tiering.
More people should know that Bill is fodder. Even Sephiroth beats him. That's right, Crossover Colosseum was right as always.

Anyway

This awesome sprite animation shows how impressive Touhou characters would look like if it entered Death Battle and if they did danmaku justice.

A bullet hell fight can be done well!

Another one from reddit, although big ass stomp
family-legacy-jin-kazama-tekken-vs-shang-chi-marvel-v0-osinw61ihskb1.png

Connections:
  • Martial Arts-Based Heroes.
  • Had a villainous upbringing because of their family’s dark past and legacy -- as both of their fathers were once flawed, but good men who fell to darkness due to hardships and tragedies (Shang-Chi with his father - Wenwu/Mandarin/Zheng Zu and Jin with his father - Kazuya Mishima).
  • Both came into conflict with their more ruthless grandfathers who had a dark history with their biological fathers (Shang-Chi's grandfather - Chieftain Xin and Jin's grandfather - Heihachi Mishima).
  • Both were separated from their mothers at a young age under tragic circumstances and were long thought to be dead only to be reunited with them as they turned up alive and well (Shang-Chi with his mother - Jiang Li and Jin with his mother - Jun Kazama) [although Jin has yet to see Jun after many years in Tekken 8, its very likely the two will have some form of reunion]
  • Fought in a martial arts tournament which tested their strength, courage and skills, ultimately coming out as the victor as one of the verse's greatest fighters (The Game of Rings and The Iron Fist Tournament).
  • Both possessed a hidden dark power (The Ten Rings and Devil Gene).
  • Both have struggled with the inner-darkness of their powers they wield and coming to terms with their dark family past, but ultimately remain on the side of good.

Not mine, i got it from discord posted from somebody, which in turn got it from reddit iirc

RDT_20230827_2305126484402462778859640.jpg

Connections:

\- Both are famous world-travelling martial artists.

\- They were raised by wise old masters alongside students as orphan children (Ryu was raised by Gouken, while Kenshiro was raised by Ryuken).

\- Both were trained in ancient fighting-styles specifically designed to murder with the word Fist in the English and Japanese translation (The Ansatsuken aka the Assassination Fist, and Hokuto Shin Ken aka the Divine Fist of the North Star).

\- Both learned how to use chi techniques alongside famous physical techniques.

\- Both their masters were killed by their master's family who used the same fighting-style, and serve as their main antagonis/rival (Akuma and Raoh respectively).

\- Both fight a large variety of opponents while helping people in need out of the goodness of their hearts.

\- Both have also met and fought opponents who use the same fighting-style as them and were raised alongside them on their journey (Ken and Jagi).

\- Both have instant kill moves that stems from the killing ideals from their fighting-styles and are multi-hit attacks (the Shun Goku Satsu, and the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken).

\- Both eventually achieve an ultimate state of being described to be a state of nothingness, which helps them defeat their main antagonist (Mu No Ken and Muso Tensei).
its fine but Akuma vs Raoh is Peak tho
the mini rumble was peak tho
Another one from reddit, although big ass stomp
family-legacy-jin-kazama-tekken-vs-shang-chi-marvel-v0-osinw61ihskb1.png

Connections:
  • Martial Arts-Based Heroes.
  • Had a villainous upbringing because of their family’s dark past and legacy -- as both of their fathers were once flawed, but good men who fell to darkness due to hardships and tragedies (Shang-Chi with his father - Wenwu/Mandarin/Zheng Zu and Jin with his father - Kazuya Mishima).
  • Both came into conflict with their more ruthless grandfathers who had a dark history with their biological fathers (Shang-Chi's grandfather - Chieftain Xin and Jin's grandfather - Heihachi Mishima).
  • Both were separated from their mothers at a young age under tragic circumstances and were long thought to be dead only to be reunited with them as they turned up alive and well (Shang-Chi with his mother - Jiang Li and Jin with his mother - Jun Kazama) [although Jin has yet to see Jun after many years in Tekken 8, its very likely the two will have some form of reunion]
  • Fought in a martial arts tournament which tested their strength, courage and skills, ultimately coming out as the victor as one of the verse's greatest fighters (The Game of Rings and The Iron Fist Tournament).
  • Both possessed a hidden dark power (The Ten Rings and Devil Gene).
  • Both have struggled with the inner-darkness of their powers they wield and coming to terms with their dark family past, but ultimately remain on the side of good.
this is fine but again stomp

Discord vs Bill. I doubt Discord is gonna win. They'll probably scale Bill way higher since he killed Time Baby and all that. And I doubt they'll scale Discord to the whole Hallway of Infinite Doors shiz from the comics

Discord vs Bill. I doubt Discord is gonna win. They'll probably scale Bill way higher since he killed Time Baby and all that. And I doubt they'll scale Discord to the whole Hallway of Infinite Doors shiz from the comics
How does Bill beat the slowpoke allegations in your opinion, then? Nobody ever seems to have an answer for that, and he is almost definitely getting speedblitzed, since even much weaker and slower characters than Discord are thousands of times faster than Bill's best onscreen feat.

Okay we are touching this topic again. Proceed with caution.

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
373,173 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:40 SGT 29 August 2023

Premiered 7 hours ago

If we go full optimistic we MAY have 1m clicks within 24 hours instead of 48.
Still, not KillSaka.

In comparison

Last edited:
Didn't post anything about Guts Vs. Dimitri because Rilo was Rilo and, I mean this totally unironically without any attempt to clown or poke the bear, really killed any hype or desire to talk about one of my main verses' first times on the show after so long. So that felt great.
Sorry man, I'm not sure why some of you take my posts personally, but my bad.

Lo mismo, independientemente de lo que pienso de tus razones para que guts vs dimitri sea "bajo" en otros episodios, no me molesta jajaja.

pero prefiero no prestarle atención.

Is it wrong of me to say I'm not annoyed with Rilo or think he's doing anything bad?
Same. If anything, all of this is funny because it's clear Rilo just wants to troll people yet internet addicts can't stop themselves from malding and getting angry at his comments.

They seem to have so little self control that rather than ignore him, they feel like they will "win" if they feed his trolling attempts and insult him.

You're all giving Rilo what he wants hahahahahahaaaaa

Same. If anything, all of this is funny because it's clear Rilo just wants to troll people yet internet addicts can't stop themselves from malding and getting angry at his comments.

They seem to have so little self control that rather than ignore him, they feel like they will "win" if they feed his trolling attempts and insult him.

You're all giving Rilo what he wants hahahahahahaaaaa
Ngl I cringed a bit reading this lol.

Even though we know who wins between Silver Surfer and Martian Manhunter, the more important question is who do you think has the sadder backstory?

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer felt fairly underwhelming to me, though the cinematic effects, intro, Martian's dragon form and funny Surfer's NES game over screen and pretty meta sad ending somewhat made it savable.

Next time is gonna be CHAOS!

silver-silver-surfer.gif

Surfer Sweep
Wh-wha....when did he get in Fortnite?!

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer felt fairly underwhelming to me, though the cinematic effects, intro, Martian's dragon form and funny Surfer's NES game over screen and pretty meta sad ending somewhat made it savable.

Next time is gonna be CHAOS!

Wh-wha....when did he get in Fortnite?!
I think awhile ago

I'm not doing anything bad tho. I'm not insulting anybody or anything. I'm just poking fun at view counts, the only people that would feel insulted or take exception would be the crew and and as far as I know, they don't give a ****. Clearly the season is still doing well to warrant another season, so if they don't care why should you?

I can understand finding my posts annoying, but like I'm not even trying to troll or make anybody feel bad or awful??? Take it easy. Just turn off your screen when you see my posts.

But going forward, I will tone it down. At least until Cole vs Alex happens lol

Not going to respond anymore. Carry on.

Lo mismo, independientemente de lo que pienso de tus razones para que guts vs dimitri sea "bajo" en otros episodios, no me molesta jajaja.

pero prefiero no prestarle atención.
Someone is so snapped someone does not even type in English.

Vote for Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind

S7m5Uco.jpeg

A little late to campaigning, but I really need to start pushing for this match. People are seeing it, but it needs more vocal support. I will not let the copyright boogeyman stop me!

Good luck on seeing for yourself who are the copyright boogeyman.

Funny how that Surfer arguably has good shot at beating Raven for the top spot
Esp. SS fought someone who at some point was stronger than Phoenix.
Screw Jean Grey being the second strongest Marvel character. Silver Surfer and Galactus are right above.

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
539,217 views Premiered 12 hours ago

You may just let me quietly do the count for the time being.

When you see some news, good or bad, you think you.

S7m5Uco.jpeg

A little late to campaigning, but I really need to start pushing for this match. People are seeing it, but it needs more vocal support. I will not let the copyright boogeyman stop me!

Isn't the final state supposed to be them at their strongest?

The emperor on the chair is like a shell of a shell of his formal self

S7m5Uco.jpeg

Gilgamesh can't transform from a caster into an archer

So like, Spawn vs Demifiend, would you guys want it to be 2D or 3D? If the latter we could have one of the worst Model clashes for any death battle ever, even worse than Joker vs Giorno could be
Do you mean in terms of art style, or actual model quality? Because I'm pretty sure Demi-Fiend has a model in SMTV.
Not mine, i got it from discord posted from somebody, which in turn got it from reddit iirc

RDT_20230827_2305126484402462778859640.jpg

Connections:

\- Both are famous world-travelling martial artists.

\- They were raised by wise old masters alongside students as orphan children (Ryu was raised by Gouken, while Kenshiro was raised by Ryuken).

\- Both were trained in ancient fighting-styles specifically designed to murder with the word Fist in the English and Japanese translation (The Ansatsuken aka the Assassination Fist, and Hokuto Shin Ken aka the Divine Fist of the North Star).

\- Both learned how to use chi techniques alongside famous physical techniques.

\- Both their masters were killed by their master's family who used the same fighting-style, and serve as their main antagonis/rival (Akuma and Raoh respectively).

\- Both fight a large variety of opponents while helping people in need out of the goodness of their hearts.

\- Both have also met and fought opponents who use the same fighting-style as them and were raised alongside them on their journey (Ken and Jagi).

\- Both have instant kill moves that stems from the killing ideals from their fighting-styles and are multi-hit attacks (the Shun Goku Satsu, and the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken).

\- Both eventually achieve an ultimate state of being described to be a state of nothingness, which helps them defeat their main antagonist (Mu No Ken and Muso Tensei).
Isn't this just Akuma vs Roah: Heroes Edition?

Not saying it's a bad matchup, it's just that I'm fully on the composite Ryu vs composite Goku train.

Back