• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh btw VaderObito reached 2 mil.

First of the season.

How long will Martian Manflopper vs Silver Flopper take to reach 2 mil?
I find ***** on episodes obnoxiously for a long period of time by calling them flops even more idiotic :^)

Also 40k difference isnt a lot. Thats like 7% difference.
bruh you need Jesus

If somebody like me who's not even trying is striking nerves and getting rise out of people, I could only imagine how an actual troll who puts in any effort would do to y'all

bruh you need Jesus

If somebody like me who's not even trying is striking nerves and getting rise out of people, I could only imagine how an actual troll who puts in any effort would do to y'all
Jokes on you, Im still in church :^)

Have Martian Manflopper or Silver Flopper ever seen Jesus?

My only hope is the Billcord animation breaks the pattern of MUs between characters that can essentially do anything and everything usually devolving into a flying brick fest with DBZ lite clashes and/or underwhelming environmental destruction. Research is secondary for me since I don't really mind who wins and I have faith the ost/banter will be (at least) good.

Huh, while the skyfathers and abstracts in marvel are getting upgraded to insane levels the heralds look like they are getting downgraded instead. Seems like they'll be high universal now instead of low multiversal. Which hey not a bad downgrade, still makes them universal.

images

images

Guys, what do you think about Casey Jones (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) vs Sportsmaster (DC)?

Exactly.

Guts vs Dimitri trended, meaning it was on more people's feeds and more eyeballs came across it, and yet it only pulled 630k, despite the community soijaking all over it and calling it peak and all that nonsense.

Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer didn't trend and was neglected by the community and tossed aside in favor of the new ballot and Billcord announcement and managed to pull 675k, a decent gap.

So not 700k, but pretty close all things considered.

I find it completely dumb of you to be sick of my views posting, and yet here you are, doing the same thing and continuing view talk. Anybody else find this idiotic?
Bro, he's just mimicking you 😂. And you fell for it.

You know if they ever do Griffith for Death Battle, they should have it be a rap track and have this man record it

This track sounds kinda cringy ngl and FUСK GRIFFITH EVERYTHING HE DID IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!
On a serious note, I think Griffith is actually the very first time I genuinely got pissed at a fictional bad guy, Miura's pretty fuсking talented, not everyone can write a villain like that

This track sounds kinda cringy ngl and FUСK GRIFFITH EVERYTHING HE DID IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!
It’s fine it’s just not my thing
Also what are you talking about? Mans the hero of the story
On a serious note, I think Griffith is actually the very first time I genuinely got pissed at a fictional bad guy, Miura's pretty fuсking talented, not everyone can write a villain like that
Fr, great writer. Although if you want more characters like that try watching Nightcrawler, that’s has a good hatable character

Strongest S10 winners
*1.Raven
*2.Silver Surfer
3.DragonBorn
4.Ant-Man
5.Stitch
6.Obito
*7.Dimitri
*8.Misaka
depending on BillCord outcome discord If he wins gonna be fighting for the third spot
*Mean it's interchangeable for the top as there's arguments for either between Raven and Surfer
*Dimitri and Misaka can switch place given her hax and speed
Yeah, Raven and Surfer are interchangeable, and you wouldn't be wrong to have either of them as your #1.

Strongest S10 winners
*1.Raven
*2.Silver Surfer
3.DragonBorn
4.Ant-Man
5.Stitch
6.Obito
*7.Dimitri
*8.Misaka
depending on BillCord outcome discord If he wins gonna be fighting for the third spot
*Mean it's interchangeable for the top as there's arguments for either between Raven and Surfer
DB acknowledges that Fire Emblem Heroes is canon, so Dimitri should be higher

Strongest S10 winners
*1.Raven
*2.Silver Surfer
3.DragonBorn
4.Ant-Man
5.Stitch
6.Obito
*7.Dimitri
*8.Misaka
Isn't Silver Surfer stronger than Raven since Martian Manhunter manhandles her?

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
663,981 views Premiered 23 hours ago

23 hours

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
740,441 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023

It is actually going faster than Guts vs Dimitri in click growth.
Still, not very fast.

DB acknowledges that Fire Emblem Heroes is canon, so Dimitri should be higher
If so then have Dimitri 5D already, placing above Dragonborn.

Strongest S10 losers
1. Jean Grey
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Atom
*4. Darth Vader
*5. Chosen Undead
*6. Rocket Raccoon with herald tier gun
7. Guts
8. Killua
9. Rocket Raccoon physically
*Very very funny all things considered as they can one shot each other... And speed is almost similar

Saw MMvSS, action was pretty basic (outside the pretty good dragon segment), but the music, atmosphere, ambience, characterization, and voice performances were great. I’d give it a solid 7, better than Killsaka at least.

Anyway, I don’t see why people think Bill one-shotting Time Baby is a notable feat, that mf’s featless.

Last edited:
Back