• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
everyone mad is annoying u are in a site which talks about power levels. also u are being there reading it
tiktok/twitter/youtube

mr red shirt
why would we have a real conversion laughs at you

the arm bands are not just nazi other cultures just use arm band as a status when like helping people if we going down this road pinwheel "fan" is a swastika even tho Asian culture in an other way Buddhist symbol . this dumb idea ban everything (example cause a bunch of people went off with pencils stab many people now lets ban pencils)
Yeah I know that, my point is that in the stupid state that the world is currently stupid people will preserve something like that as potentially offensive and censor stuff because of that.
Though the Black Egrets are very blatantly based on the Nazis, so like come on.
second note casuals pay the bills for fighting game why ruin sales
The goal is to continue to make the series more marketable, they never expected the backlash.

Down Bad Test: Your least favorite combatant gets to beat the ever-loving crap out of you but will try to keep you alive for 2 hours, but if you're able to endure that 2 hour long ass whooping you get to sleep with another Death Battle combatant of your choice. Would you do it?

Down Bad Test: Your least favorite combatant gets to beat the ever-loving crap out of you but will try to keep you alive for 2 hours, but if you're able to endure that 2 hour long ass whooping you get to sleep with another Death Battle combatant of your choice. Would you do it?
Hell yeah

Well a lot of technically will affect the results but yeah

I mean, metaphorically I just did similar things last year.

Last edited:
Yeah I know that, my point is that in the stupid state that the world is currently stupid people will preserve something like that as potentially offensive and censor stuff because of that.
Though the Black Egrets are very blatantly based on the Nazis, so like come on.

The goal is to continue to make the series more marketable, they never expected the backlash.
would rather not pretend it does not exist when the past tiktok fad is pretend to be legit holocaust victims (true fact kids dont know wat a holocaust is in schools cause of ""offensive"" took them out .most people dont know other stuff like this until they get into college and look for it info )
here an example
plus the "more marketable" phase when Genshin Impact and other exist coomer things exist .get to live on for awhile . overwatch get to live on not in their games. if anything "'sex sells more copies dont get started from chun li into fortnite . i bet u kids of fortnite dont know wat is alien & predator cant even old enough watch their movies . or MK fatalities those youtube kid clicks

Last edited:
Here's a neat animation if Spawn vs GR is unconfirmed.

Something that bothered me a little bit is that Spawn was less versatile than Doomslayer in the animation.

it's nice to see Fire Emblem fans love this.
First, it's twitter, why you even use that as the basis
Second, those review is one of the reason why it is an overreaction

So honestly just like what Sajam said: "I don't give a f***"
I'm using Twitter because it's the biggest social media and I use it a lot. There were lots of YouTubers complaining too but their opinions only tend to reflect the opinions of their audience so I didn't count them.

Which social media would you consider to be a good basis for this?

Guts throwing knife at Dimitri is likely a reference to the ending of Azure Moon route, where the defeated Edgelord throws knife at Dimitri.

The sneak peek is good and I'm sure that Dimitri will carry the battle after the sneak peek.

Guts throwing knife at Dimitri is likely a reference to the ending of Azure Moon route, where the defeated Edgelord throws knife at Dimitri.

The sneak peek is good and I'm sure that Dimitri will carry the battle after the sneak peek.
Anyone longing for a standing Dimitri with one hand pointing his polearm at a half sitting half lying Guts and another hand stretching to Guts for a last chance of yielding

Yes this is referencing from this
Dimitri_ending.png

Last edited:
Alright I'm bored so let's say y'all have a MU ya want but the crew wants to know can't it do well or at least decent

So what MU ya got

Have one MU that I don't think will do well because of the lack of popularity plus the latter has no profile here, but anyways I got Liu Kang versus Mirana from the Dota: Dragon's Blood animated series. Both started out mortal before they tapped into godly power that allowed them to remake the world in their image.

Also another 3D battle? Really? I can't bear to watch it just from the first few frames of Dmitri moving

Have one MU that I don't think will do well because of the lack of popularity plus the latter has no profile here, but anyways I got Liu Kang versus Mirana from the Dota: Dragon's Blood animated series. Both started out mortal before they tapped into godly power that allowed them to remake the world in their image.

Also another 3D battle? Really? I can't bear to watch it just from the first few frames of Dmitri moving
Does this count

Cyborg vs Chise (yes the Saikano verse is nuked because no one actually brought up feat calcs)

Any MU involving STCO Sonic given that IDK if he's allowed in the first place and he's an obscure version of the already obscure STC Sonic.

So uh...yeah...

I do not know if Colonel Sanders scale from DC heralds like Green Lantern and The Flash.

People are going to be so mad if Dimitri wins and that only makes me want him to win Even more
No one cares, lol, I'm sorry to disappoint you but the era of people getting pissed at DB is over, nobody gave a shit when Dio beat Alucard or when Broly beat Hulk, you probably will get at best five people who'll get angry

I mean, these people are ******* idiots, Sauron is THE fantasy villain, even people who aren't fans of Tolkien like me know the guy, Dimitri on the other hand...
I mean, what did people want? I love Claymore, but that hasn't really been relevant in years, and Ash is more often paired with Frank West. Geralt has better MUs.

Three Houses was big, Dimitri was a frequently requested MU. Sure, maybe they should've stricken when the iron was hot, but that's the benefit of hindsight.

No one cares, lol, I'm sorry to disappoint you but the era of people getting pissed at DB is over, nobody gave a shit when Dio beat Alucard or when Broly beat Hulk, you probably will get at best five people who'll get angry
Nah I can definitely see casuals in the FE fanbase getting mad, it's kind of a common occurrence tbh

The FE community is also very adamant about Guts winning

Last edited:
JoJo fans actually clowned on DB for having Alucard lose

Also Obito vs Vader was a very recent shitstorm wdym?

Back