• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know, I do wonder will casuals respect next MU.

Or will it be another victim of ****-Penalty in views.
I don't think it'll be anything to write home about
If jeans wins pretty standard
If Raven wins pretty standard+cool Raven won given folks care about her more

I already made a vs thread for this matchup!!

Does the Green Lantern Planet even have actual stories where it does things?
He played a major role of recruiting new GLs by directing the power rings across the universe, during the Sinestro war after the GL corps lost much of their forces he also fought his arch-nemesis (a planetoid Sinestro corp member) Ranx the living city and almost got killed when Ranx cheaply used alien kids capable of blowing themselves up (yes that's a thing) against him, fortunately Mogo was saved by Kilowag and the war ended with the GLs winning iirc.

It’d be really neat animation wise too I think, it’s only really close if you buy high end stuff for V1 tho, but even then Foxtrot can go higher I’m pretty sure
Foxtrot stomps with high ends no matter what unfortunately. Even if you push uni Ultrakill, Foxtrot is at least uni but with a ridiculous MFTL statement and funny onion layers statements

But yeah animation wise I love the idea of Foxtrot’s ****** up augments and wider arsenal and gross traversal options against V1’s more slick movement and smaller but varied weapon arsenal

Foxtrot stomps with high ends no matter what unfortunately. Even if you push uni Ultrakill, Foxtrot is at least uni but with a ridiculous MFTL statement and funny onion layers statements

But yeah animation wise I love the idea of Foxtrot’s ****** up augments and wider arsenal and gross traversal options against V1’s more slick movement and smaller but varied weapon arsenal
Body horror characters are just fun in general, ngl.
Here’s to hoping the guy from tetsuo the iron man gets into Death battle

Danny being Fully 2-C is pretty goofy.

Danny being Fully 2-C is pretty goofy.
In Glitch in Time he got an amp that kinda justifies the Tier jump

But yeah I personally wouldn't rate him that high so early in the series like the profile does
Graphic novels (alongside light novels and mobile games) do be giving characters massive buffs tho having a literal time god and a parody of the Infinity Gauntlet in universe helps too.

Fascinating how Danny has come full circle here, from being temporarily tier 2 (Low 2-C) to the downgrades and re-upgrades going through tier 8 up to tier 4 and now he's back in tier 2 again and stronger than ever (2-C), truly a battle-boarding journey with @LordGriffin1000 ofc leading the way.

Graphic novels (alongside light novels and mobile games) do be giving characters massive buffs tho having a literal time god and a parody of the Infinity Gauntlet in universe helps too.

Fascinating how Danny has come full circle here, from being temporarily tier 2 (Low 2-C) to the downgrades and re-upgrades going through tier 8 up to tier 4 and now he's back in tier 2 again and stronger than ever (2-C), truly a battle-boarding journey with @LordGriffin1000 ofc leading the way.
DC fans swearing they would one day putting deities back to 1-A as all things should be

Mfw when I get rick rolled as many times as Lobo sinned:
image0.jpg

I don't think it'll be anything to write home about
If jeans wins pretty standard
If Raven wins pretty standard+cool Raven won given folks care about her more
By folks you mean r34 fans?
I am sure Phoenix is way better known in the world - at least among the normies.
The western ACGN fans who are into r34 however are more interested in Raven than in Phoenix.

And ironically most of Raven's popularity is boosted by Beast Boy

Last edited:
Btw I’m playing through some old Star Wars games, Star Wars Clone Wars which was a tie in game for Attack of the Clones, and in it Anakin apparently learns how to stop the Force from being ripped out of him by a device called the Force Harvester. And In the Star Wars Revenge of the Sith video game for some reason they made Anakin’s special attack Force Lightning lol. Would these count as legends content?

Btw I’m playing through some old Star Wars games, Star Wars Clone Wars which was a tie in game for Attack of the Clones, and in it Anakin apparently learns how to stop the Force from being ripped out of him by a device called the Force Harvester. And In the Star Wars Revenge of the Sith video game for some reason they made Anakin’s special attack Force Lightning lol. Would these count as legends content?
Yes

Back