• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
f1w96kvoupva1.jpg

Hilights:

They quite enjoy Wiley Cyote vs Tom from Tom and Jerry

One of the images a person who submitted Hilbert vs Natsu was a meme and it got major points from all of them for how funny they found it.

They like the idea of using Lucas from mother 3

They said if they did Alphones vs Nezuko they'd have to do it as a Jonathan vs Tanjiro sequel which would make things more sad cause they think Nezuko definitely loses

Nagisa vs Nana (Assassination Classroom vs Talentless Nana) was the last on the ballot which they said meant they feel like they should at least give it a cast despite not really knowing Nana.

Then they ran out if Ballot and asked for matchups from the general chat. They felt Poppy from league of legends vs Tinkaton from Pokemon was fun and potentially cast worthy, enjoyed Denji vs Travis Touchdown despite one being a vocal no more heroes critic and they all loved King vs Incineroar

it's just a big ass "what it if Stitch landed on a Japanese island story instead".
What are you talking about? The Anime is not a 'What if' story, it takes place several years after the final movie (Leroy & Stitch)

Literally the opening of the first episode is about Stitch being angsty after Lilo got married and assumed she abandoned him.
Not to mention the Lilo Episode (S3E23) where Lilo and Stitch finally reunited.

On certain note, how many MUs have been cuckadoodledood?

From recent eps, KilluaMisaka took away Akame & Damian, while DekuAsta took away Gon. Even if its for better, how many characters have not gotten their most requested MUs in DB? Besides MewtwoFrieza and Saitama's ones lol

From recent eps, KilluaMisaka took away Akame & Damian, while DekuAsta took away Gon. Even if its for better, how many characters have not gotten their most requested MUs in DB? Besides MewtwoFrieza and Saitama's ones lol
Asura

Lucy practically cucked Darth Maul and Mercer from fighting Carnage

Hal cucking Ben from Beast Boy and Danny

Twilight vs Raven practically stopped Jean or Wanda from fighting her

Several other examples
That's what happens when one character is a relic from past animation glory and another is carried by casual popularity thanks to the MCU thus the source/canon material for both gets overlooked.

Ironic both are own by the Mouse.
Pretty much you be lucky In this current to have peeps know who Stitch is the days unless ur an old head like me and others here

Rocket riding off MCU glory

What if this chick vs Beast Boy

Good job. We can possibly make a VBW profile for Nimona (Netflix) just from this video. May dig up more feats from the real thing.

Oh Nimona vs Beast Boy for whatever sake? Great. Likely one where Beast Boy wins which can be a plus.

So i know that DB fanbase doesn't into female vs female battles (which is why i think they are bunch of p*ssy, sexist bas#slapped) most of the time, however i want you guys think that which female vs female MU that will bring a lot's of views
For me:
  • i feel Homura vs Kurumi will likely doing that considering they are the most requested Female vs Female MU and they have a big cult (with Homura being the biggest since PMMM was the most popular back then and still despite the decline in the recent years)
  • any of Yor Briar (or with her husband name, Forger) MU will likely doing that too since she's very well known and massively popular for fans and normies, whether it will be the cult-relic old series (Revy from Black Lagoon or the Bride from Kill Bill) or the same popularity as Yor (Chisato Nishikigi from Lycoris Recoil)
  • Touhou chars against female chars from other verses is likely doing well too, but that depend on which Touhou chars, if it's the MC gangs (Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Youmu, Sanae, Reisen) or well known/massively popular Touhou chars (Cirno, Yukari, Remilia, Mokou, etc) then they might be, and even so some of them already have the MU reserved like Sakuya vs Hit and Mokou vs Sol for example, and so far only Marisa vs Yuffie that being so requested and well known
Note: I bolded Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, and Youmu since out of the six, they are way more popular and have so many of MU for them, while Sanae and Reisen doesn't have many yet despite being popular and in the same group as the four that i bolded

• any of Yor Briar (or with her husband name, Forger) MU will likely doing that too since she's very well known and massively popular for fans and normies, whether it will be the cult-relic old series (Revy from Black Lagoon or the Bride from Kill Bill) or the same popularity as Yor (Chisato Nishikigi from Lycoris Recoil)
How is Yor vs Revy thematic?

I even surprised that Yor vs Revy is a thing and i'm like "why the hell not?"
Tho i'm in same boat which is why i need to find the thematic reason for that MU lel
A good thematic match for Yor could be Maki Harukawa from Danganronpa.

And although it's a stomp, Yor and Loid (The Forgers) vs Austin Theory and Johnny Gargano (The Way) would also be pretty cool because both have the goofy, fun family dynamic that makes them so charming.

So i know that DB fanbase doesn't into female vs female battles (which is why i think they are bunch of p*ssy, sexist bas#slapped) most of the time, however i want you guys think that which female vs female MU that will bring a lot's of views
For me:
  • i feel Homura vs Kurumi will likely doing that considering they are the most requested Female vs Female MU and they have a big cult (with Homura being the biggest since PMMM was the most popular back then and still despite the decline in the recent years)
  • Touhou chars against female chars from other verses is likely doing well too, but that depend on which Touhou chars, if it's the MC gangs (Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Youmu, Sanae, Reisen) or well known/massively popular Touhou chars (Cirno, Yukari, Remilia, Mokou, etc) then they might be, and even so some of them already have the MU reserved like Sakuya vs Hit and Mokou vs Sol for example, and so far only Marisa vs Yuffie that being so requested and well known
I am very negative but I don't see any of those matchups getting as much views as the normal episodes except Chisato vs Yor

Touhou characters are not very popular. They're not absolute nobodies but they won't get many views.

Homura and Kurumi stopped being popular.

I am very negative but I don't see any of those matchups getting as much views as the normal episodes except Chisato vs Yor

Touhou characters are not very popular. They're not absolute nobodies but they won't get many views.

Homura and Kurumi stopped being popular.
As you said, very negative which is why i just tend to ignore your points lel

But frankly, Kurumi vs Homura are still in big chance, i mean some of the episodes we got are mostly a stopped-being-popular MU yet here they are

A good thematic match for Yor could be Maki Harukawa from Danganronpa.
Anyway on this one, yeah this is a way more safe with Chisato vs Yor
Tho i'm more vibing with Yor vs Revy ngl
And although it's a stomp, Yor and Loid (The Forgers) vs Austin Theory and Johnny Gargano (The Way) would also be pretty cool because both have the goofy, fun family dynamic that makes them so charming.
Could be good as well
Might as well throw Loid against Peter or Homer, to show those two how to be a good husband and a family man

Homura vs Kurumi will likely doing that considering they are the most requested Female vs Female MU and they have a big cult (with Homura being the biggest since PMMM was the most popular back then and still despite the decline in the recent years)
I could see it do a average/decent numbers boils down to how much clicks you genuinely believe it could net these days and how big Homura can play the role of the Carrier here...

any of Yor Briar (or with her husband name, Forger) MU will likely doing that too since she's very well known and massively popular for fans and normies, whether it will be the cult-relic old series (Revy from Black Lagoon or the Bride from Kill Bill) or the same popularity as Yor (Chisato Nishikigi from Lycoris Recoil)
I can see that tho I feel Spy X Family popularity dampen down as of late but maybe I can see it do okayish wise
Boils to the MU involved
But frankly, Kurumi vs Homura are still in big chance, i mean some of the episodes we got are mostly a stopped-being-popular MU yet here they are
I say it does it's frankly popular within the community and has a following

Back