• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Peter having the ***** doesnt automatically make Miles good.

Tho dunno if Miles actually is good, people usually say he gets Peter's story leftovers and just random new powers occasionally. Better than current Peter's run it seems tho lol
My friends who generally keep up with the comics have pretty high praises for Miles' current run, hence why I gave it some good word as well.

Regardless I imagine its not very hard to be better than Peter's current run tho lol

Yeah, Immortal Hulk was pretty neat actually and unironically there was a great shitty pun there too so its even better

Literally using that Immortal name brand for sales is ******* pathetic tho.

Well if you tell Brandon you want to add lyrics and hire me as lyricist and pay the agreed sum to Brandon (and a portion to me), maybe he will add it back.

The reason I mention myself is that I have already had a set of lyrics in mind and I am making sure it will go "Anti Will Of The Drill" quality.
I'll have to get some funds together, but I might just take you up on that.

So while Marvel is nosediving, I do want to give a kudos to DC.

So while back Supes revealed his identity, and meh whatever, worst part is that it will be undone, and they did, but they did it in fun way. Lex basically decided that no one was worthy to know Supes' identity, so he kidnapped that British psychic guy and used him to make everyone who wasnt conveniently protected to not know that Clark is Supes.

Petty Lex isnt gone and this played pretty well on Lex's character. Infinitely better than Marvel's Paul shit lmao

Please let this just all be a ploy by Mysterio or Mefisto and let this all be retconned, PLEASE
Let's hope so.
d1A7er4.png

DC really can't stop giving Flash his bullshit feats. Now here he is crossing infinite distance in seconds.
First the buff to the Infinite Mass Punch and now this, Sonic never stood a chance bro.
He crossed an infinite distance just to throw a weakass punch. That drawing of that punch looked so impactless.
The strongest speed feat / statement is not that Flash threw a punch on obese Jane Foster. The strongest speed feat / statement is that Flash took over Archie Sonic as "the fastest thing alive".

anyway Liam said the lineup for s10 was the strongest out of any season on today's cast
Turned out back in Season 8 one matchup which was supposed to be 3D gets downtone to 2D, one matchup hurried into a half flop, and one single matchup which was hyped for almost a decade flopped so hard it ruined the chance for one franchise to show up in future Death Battle.

Liam Swan is making the statement so that can be half trusted. We shall watch and wait and see.

Back