• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You know what I'm going to ask

cropped-MEGA-1.png

You know what I'm going to ask
Imagine if there was a public board where one could find a link to GalactusUnicron OST upload :VVVV
Must say, Bernie Sanders is tenacious and persevering.

The music is great. Unorthodox to some, but a welcome one. And actually fitting.

Outerversal Mario

Outerversal Mario
The current meta is high outer.

CSAP really out here handing tier 1 out like candy lmao. Although must say I am highly disappointed at the lack of outerversal Zelda on there, a true shame.

Imagine if there was a public board where one could find a link to GalactusUnicron OST upload :VVVV

I really like this track, but I think it could've done with a bit more oomph considering the characters we're dealing with here.

I know, I just want to know the "logic" for Mario being High 1-A
The same logic that people that make Sonic or Kirby or Goku High 1-A use. Take statements that even remotely mention dimensions in some way and somehow use that to get tier 1, bada bing bad boom you get outerversal Dimentio, outerversal Solaris, outerversal Magalor.

I found why Mario is High 1-A:

"High Outerverse level (Exists on the same level as the player and views all of the Marioverse as fiction, the Player is treated as a great being who watches and cannot be comprehended, being treated as a god who summoned the four heroes of light as a gift, would have been completely unaffected by the Void's destruction, which was expanding at a rate that would have allowed it to go from enveloping Mario's 5/11 dimensional universes to consuming realms transcendant of Mario's space and time like the Overthere and platonic ideals in an unspecified but persumably quick timeframe, the Void was expanding at a rate where it went from destroying High 2-A/High 1-C universes to >baseline 1-A structures, with its expansion even being accelerated by the Chaos Heart, and it was never stated or even remotely implied that Dimentio would have halted or even slowed the Void's expansion after he achieved his goals [And as demonstrated by Dimension D, Dimentio is capable of creating worlds immune to the Void even in base, thus he'd have no reason to impede the Void's growth], yet the Player is never threatened by the Void in any capacity, implying immense superiority over even the furthest reaches of the Void's possible growth)"

The same logic that people that make Sonic or Kirby or Goku High 1-A use. Take statements that even remotely mention dimensions in some way and somehow use that to get tier 1, bada bing bad boom you get outerversal Dimentio, outerversal Solaris, outerversal Magalor.
Nah, Nia's logic actually makes sense. He has an entire list for where smash bros characters scale within their own canon and Kirby, nor Sonic are outerversal on that list btw.

I found why Mario is High 1-A:

"High Outerverse level (Exists on the same level as the player and views all of the Marioverse as fiction, the Player is treated as a great being who watches and cannot be comprehended, being treated as a god who summoned the four heroes of light as a gift, would have been completely unaffected by the Void's destruction, which was expanding at a rate that would have allowed it to go from enveloping Mario's 5/11 dimensional universes to consuming realms transcendant of Mario's space and time like the Overthere and platonic ideals in an unspecified but persumably quick timeframe, the Void was expanding at a rate where it went from destroying High 2-A/High 1-C universes to >baseline 1-A structures, with its expansion even being accelerated by the Chaos Heart, and it was never stated or even remotely implied that Dimentio would have halted or even slowed the Void's expansion after he achieved his goals [And as demonstrated by Dimension D, Dimentio is capable of creating worlds immune to the Void even in base, thus he'd have no reason to impede the Void's growth], yet the Player is never threatened by the Void in any capacity, implying immense superiority over even the furthest reaches of the Void's possible growth)"
Source? This is giving me High 1-A DMC vibes.

The same guy behind (high) outer Mario did an extreme amount of research for that and didn't find anything outerversal AFAIK.
Well, yeah I would hope they didn't find anything like that. Ain't anything above tier 2 in the series and even that's exclusive to a whopping 3 characters atm.

I certainly sounds other worldly, but not enough entropy-ie, if that makes sense.
This is exactly the issue I had with the track (Just couldn't think of a way to describe it until seeing this comment). It nails the unworldly nature of Galactus and Unicron but it doesn't sound like a song you'd expect for beings who devour entire worlds.

Finding anything 5D in Zelda is about as likely as me finding my missing cat from 20 years ago, interested in the logic behind it, gonna take a shot in the dark and say it's got something to do with the "hyperspace" Demise controls
No idea, talk to Nia, best guess is some transcending space and time statements.

I love how CSAP has a whole DB verse.

Back