• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah, do we expect them to tease S11 MUs? In S10 they didnt cause they revealed Ballot winners, but there is now only 1 winner instead of 2 and we already know who it is.

Because Ben is the GOAT even in human form.
I Googled "green lantern goat" and apparently Hal's killing still tracks lmao
comic-excerpt-hal-jordan-the-goat-murderer-green-lantern-v0--k1ptSq1-Akoby1oyPVl6kvIr7ZkWotopgqOhU__Plc.jpg

They would find a way to have Green Lantern beat that.
They could but it'd likely be about as rat as using fusion multipliers in a way that would make Android 17 win.
I know it basically from reading Zenkai's profiles and discord channels, but can you summarise it TLDR?
Subspace lacks type 1 concept of space (Toki-Toki can be used to support this) and thus transcends dimensionality (3D beings can exist within it so it's not 0D), Beat's world has its own subspace stacked on top of this.

I'm sorry what

Last edited:
I Googled "green lantern goat" and apparently Hal's killing still tracks lmao
comic-excerpt-hal-jordan-the-goat-murderer-green-lantern-v0--k1ptSq1-Akoby1oyPVl6kvIr7ZkWotopgqOhU__Plc.jpg
Kratos may solo all other fiction but he just has to die to Spawn.
Ben Tennyson may solo all other fiction but he just has to die to Green Lantern.

Hate how history rhymes.

Do 6D wrestlers count?
Why 6D wrestlers when they are IRL, i.e. tier 0?

What the- this man is just a straight up animal abuser.
Someone's gotta put a stop to this and I think I know just the guy...
e2dec7244134fba23edd0163a50facb9.gif
Mein Führer... Steiner...
Android 17 would be pit against Cyborg and Cyborg would win by speed and hax.

Oh~
A Yates X Therewolf ft Tiggs collaboration? (Why Tiggs and why just Tiggs tho)

Again, likely available at 0:00 Monday at your time zone

Also when I say "(CSAP)" I mean "using CSAP's tiering system", not "everyone on CSAP unanimously agrees with what I'm saying" or "there is some weird page where x character is rated at y tier". Feel like I should clarify that to prevent people from going after my head when I use Discord again.

Someone gonna tell me there's High 1-A John Wick Meta at CSAP

What on God's Earth is cooking over there 😭
We can do better, 1-S baybeee

We can do better, 1-S baybeee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, you've got to be ******** me. Anyways the justification for High outer is wrong, it should just be outer.

Superior to the external multiverse to which extent?
EoH exploded, creation began to fragment, all Universes beyond (Minute 1:50)

In a far future event the TARDIS explodes and the Eye of Harmony within it causes temporal energy to burn at every point in time and space simultaneously. Cracks begin to appear and some are big enough for whole planets to fall through.

The light pouring out the cracks carries so much temporal power that it wipes from existence anything it touches-so species across the universe come together to lock up the Doctor and prevent this event from ever happening.

-The Visual Dictionary
Prove those attacks have equivalent speed to when the EoH is acting like a black hole.
Was it bravery? Or bravado? Or simply blind panic? The Master would never know. Indeed, he would never care to know.
Without hesitating, his hand descended on to the black trigger and squeezed.

For the briefest of briefest moments the outer plasmic shell of his WarTARDIS became a wormhole, linking a small point in orbit around twenty-first century Earth to another point, in another time and another place.
The Eye of Harmony.

As the Master's WarTARDIS felt the first warmth of the Eye's majesty, its topology twisted once more, forming a five dimensional lens that focused the unstoppable might that instantly flooded through the wormhole. An actinic spear arced out across both the space-time continuum and the time vortex – and hit the precise centre of the Chronovores' vicious flock.

The reaction was immediate. A few Chronovores effectively evaporated under the onslaught, their polydimensional matrices shattering under the impact; many more were caught in the edges of the blast and left injured or dying, their once perfect bodies deformed and broken. But the remainder saw the folly of remaining: with the last vestiges of their dignity wrapped round them like their wings, they took to the time vortex as a single body, a razor-tipped cloud of ivory and-gold hatred vanishing into another realm.

-Quantum Archangel
Basically just The master open eye and let its pure energies do the trick.
Superior to the external multiverse to which extent?
It contains each universe in the external multiverse and ultimately creation is equal to 0 since from the void you can see how everything dies and is reborn.

Ok Marvel Scholars, based on completely arbitrary personal beliefs, has Marvel been "respected" well in DB? Historically they have had a lot of losses, loss streaks and whatnot, but has current Marvel representation, aka animation, research etc. been good enough?

Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Thor (against Wonder Woman), and Hulk were represented poorly, but those were mostly old episodes ig

Ok Marvel Scholars, based on completely arbitrary personal beliefs, has Marvel been "respected" well in DB? Historically they have had a lot of losses, loss streaks and whatnot, but has current Marvel representation, aka animation, research etc. been good enough?
Been 50/50

Galactus VS Unicron is only 21:21 long, wtf? And here I was hoping something in the oven since before SEASON 7, would be a wee bit longer than Billcord. Maybe the analyses are just very short?
Basically Marvel cosmology >> Transformers cosmology + Ultimate Nullifier + Lifebringer form >> Singularity form

Bump
And again, likely available at 0:00 Monday at your time zone

The whole style is more like a narrator expressing the terror of the apocalypse formed from the fight.

EoH exploded, creation began to fragment, all Universes beyond (Minute 1:50)
Oh creation = external multiverse? That’s not good enough though.
Basically just The master open eye and let its pure energies do the trick.
Yeah that probably works
It contains each universe in the external multiverse and ultimately creation is equal to 0 since from the void you can see how everything dies and is reborn.
Scan? Equal to 0 stuff sounds useful but I need more details.
Edit: the void is just the space between universes and thus a part of the external multiverse no? So it doesn’t even matter.

Last edited:
Back