• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think if you did MvS again it could work well in 3D honestly.

Bowser vs Eggman should be 3D imho. Blaze vs Rivet could fit either 2D or 3D.
eh idk Bowser and Eggman have too much shit that they wouldn't be able to fit in 3D
and i have yet to see a fanmade sonic work all too well in 3D outside a brief skirmish between Knuckles vs piccolo

IMG_1718.png

Kratos has better and the arsenal + scale issue

Don't dig the connections since I feel like it doesn't apply to Norse Kratos very well, and I want an actual debate for a Kratos ep not just Kratos blasting him into paste.

Would unironically prefer a spawn runback
I saw connections wise it still apply especially from a yin/yang standpoint Kratos would definitely see his old self in him
Asura vs Kratos is the definition of feats vs lore.

One has a lot of impressive visual feats, while the other has shit ton of lore scaling.

Can you imagine Deathbattle saying Kratos has infinite speed, as they show his big ass running slow in gameplay. lmao.
Yeah I talked about this before death Battle would have to explain very well and see what feat for Kratos to use to sell Him beating Asura because again Asura beat a dude who was bigger than a planet when he got back from naraka and said guy was the weakest
Kratos feats highly heated and debated topic in the vs community
Why is Sailor Moon vs Madoka even in the tournament?

Beerus vs Galaxia got taken down because Toei didn't want them to show Sailor moon footage. So why even have an episode that's going to get taken down?
I assume DB wanted to see if there's away to avoid toei pulling copyright strike by having her fight a non Toei related property given sailor Mercury vs Blue ranger dbx is still on

Morpho_Knight_vs_Malenia.jpg

Can Malenia actually have a fight against Morpho Knight?
1. Something multiverse level Kirby
2. Elden Ring matchup needs to be done before its popularity fades out. And Sif vs Zacian and Link vs Aether Tarnished and more are waiting in front.
Who's Morpho Knight?
The left opne is Morpho Knight.
And the right one is Malenia, Blade of Miquella.

I did not think I'd see a political commission in my day, but I'm not complaining

I thought a Brave New World vs 1984 matchup to come before this tbh

Should Mario & Sonic (not vs each other necessarily) have a 3D fight? Verses that is.
I think if you did MvS again it could work well in 3D honestly.

Bowser vs Eggman should be 3D imho. Blaze vs Rivet could fit either 2D or 3D.
Magolor vs Merlina works in a lot of styles ngl (wink)
And it will come in a track with vocals...

GruMind 36% vs WileTom 39% currently

Last edited:
It’d be funny af if the two anime MUs lost to CoyoteCat
After Billcord and Scourage, I don't think that's too outlandish.

Cartoon Deathbattles with toon force/cosmic stuff are really 11/10's at this point. The animation and story potential is just top notch. Both battles are insanely creative, enough to the point where people are convinced that it could have worked in an official crossover capacity. Tom vs Coyote has so much potential.

Hey so, stupid question: could the regeneration be used as an attack? I know it's never been used that way from what ive seen but I remember with the 10th Doctor, him refusing to regenerate made it more violent in nature. Im too big of a Doctor who watcher

Back