• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The scales can represent either Equal or Justice.
A redditor has already solved this.
leqmxceulpua1.jpg

Any news about that "Death Battle proposal" event aside from that information will be released on April 20?

How do participants take part? Do they need to be physically in front of the acreen of the computer or smartphone at some point?

I wanted to file one matchup but I have a feeling I cannot make it because I live and work in Asia Pacific and cannot quite stay sober in midnight in APAC when US shows are usually on the US day time (US evening time still means I am working at day time so I cannot make it unless it is around 14:00-16:00 GMT+/-0).

Last edited:
Do you think that Bill wins against Discord because Death Battle adopts Gravity Fall-style riddle?
No.

So your saying Kino is on the menu?
4pqy22w9qbi91.jpg

v38ezl6tg9l91.jpg

This is sad. She-Hulk claps Saul Goodman only in a one-on-one duel.

That said, any chance MCU She-Hulk / MVC Phoenix Wright / Saul Goodman (2 out of 3) would actually happen at Season 10?

Last edited:
Any news about that "Death Battle proposal" event aside from that information will be released on April 20?

How do participants take part? Do they need to be physically in front of the acreen of the computer or smartphone at some point?

I wanted to file one matchup but I have a feeling I cannot make it because I live and work in Asia Pacific and cannot quite stay sober in midnight in APAC when US shows are usually on the US day time (US evening time still means I am working at day time so I cannot make it unless it is around 14:00-16:00 GMT+/-0).
image.png

So from what I understand
Mercer vs Cole
Bill vs Discord
And The Chosen Undead vs Dragonborn were all confirmed to be happening.
Vader vs Obito is pretty much soft confirmed by the fact that Obito was shown in the trailer, and Vader is one of his most popular matchups.
And the rest are sort of up in the air. That right?

Mercer vs Cole
Bill vs Discord
Vader vs Obito is pretty much soft confirmed by the fact that Obito was shown in the trailer, and Vader is one of his most popular matchups.
Ant Man vs Atom is confirmed as well

This Touhou cosmology blog I’m cooking is gonna go batshit insane, this verse’s cosmology might be even bigger than I thought it was at first
That sounds very interesting. I'll read it once it gets published.
IMG_7320.png

My prediction for this season, credit to joltscene on discord for making this.
The recycling symbol could be a Giorno MU since Giorno puts things in loops
The pentagram could be a persona/smt MU. I thought of the persona guy against Constantine. It could also be CSM or the other demon anime.
The flask could be a battle with a chemist or an experiment.
The tsunami could be Jovia vs that waterbender girl
The death symbol could be pirates or could be literal death, as in a fight with a reaper or death embodiment
The black and white symbol could be a battle with a guy that has a good side and an evil side. A demon inside them or something.

Bruh, I'm dead. You better not be talking about Raidou 💀
Yeah, that guy. Raidou the persona guy.
Mercer vs Cole
Bill vs Discord
Wow, Obito? I hope he faces Vader. That legacy matchup deserves more love.

Anybody feel that new trailer didn't hype as much as it wanted to?

I don't think this whole puzzle crack coding gimmick was the way to go. It fits Billcord yes. It's a good trailer on its own honestly, its very nicely made and it seems a lot of people really liked figuring out the codes and what not, but....

After 4 months without any news, most of the casual fans still only know three match-ups that are going to happen, Billcord, Colex, and Antom. They get this trailer and they still have to figure out who might be coming in, leaving confusion and uncertainty. Its hard to get hyped when you still don't know who's gonna show up after all this time.

Yes, I know Chosenborn was also revealed, but you have to look for it to know it's going to happen, it hasn't been publicly announced to the masses.

Anybody feel the same or at least understand where I'm coming from?

Actually, looking at Rex's new art again...

You know how I floated Ouma Shu as an MU a while back? I think that dead eye just gave him another relation 🤔

Anybody feel that new trailer didn't hype as much as it wanted to?

I don't think this whole puzzle crack coding gimmick was the way to go. It fits Billcord yes. It's a good trailer on its own honestly, its very nicely made and it seems a lot of people really liked figuring out the codes and what not, but....

After 4 months without any news, most of the casual fans still only know three match-ups that are going to happen, Billcord, Colex, and Antom. They get this trailer and they still have to figure out who might be coming in, leaving confusion and uncertainty. Its hard to get hyped when you still don't know who's gonna show up after all this time.

Yes, I know Chosenborn was also revealed, but you have to look for it to know it's going to happen, it hasn't been publicly announced to the masses.

Anybody feel the same or at least understand where I'm coming from?
I disagree. They already revealed way too much episodes. More episodes than normal. If they revealed more, they might have revealed wayyyy tooo much.
I am dead. I died by cringe. You killed me. How could you?
My bad, G
Raidou is SMT
It's the same thing as Persona. I mean, they're set in the same universe innit? So it's the same thing.

Actually, looking at Rex's new art again...

You know how I floated Ouma Shu as an MU a while back? I think that dead eye just gave him another relation 🤔
Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown? If so then heck no, Rex stomp him into oblivion of atomization, in short: It was super easy, barely an inconvenience

Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown? If so then heck no, Rex stomp him into oblivion of atomization, in short: It was super easy, barely an inconvenience

Yep, that's the one. And yeah, I know how much of a stomp it sounds if we use T2 scaling.

Depends if Death Battle and the like want to hold to the same standard.

Back