• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, the Bill revision wank continues
If you disagree, it might help if you try arguing in the thread.

Permanent.

Though, I can’t warn Rilo for calling an episode a flop.
Well, Rilo behaviour has became so obnoxious for majority of us if you ask me, but that depend on you
Honestly, an action to call out his behaviour is needed especially if it's from the staffs, because if it just us he will just "fine, i'll stop for a while" and later on, continuing this, which where the problem happened

Still continue and there will be a chaos like what i did to him

EDIT: rilo need to learn about "different place, different tolerance"

If you disagree, it might help if you try arguing in the thread.
I did. I have addressed something addressed in that thread, though I am unable to provide more help.

That Death Battle episode successfully makes people believe that Bill beats Discord and the verdict of Discord W has been successfully discredited. I've seen that a person (who is not a versus debater) quickly accepts Bill W because Bill's a dimensional demon and Discord's not, and they uses the same dimensional reason to justify that The Guardian (Amphibia) beats Giygas (Earthbound).

I did. I have addressed something addressed in that thread, though I am unable to provide more help.

That Death Battle episode successfully makes people believe that Bill beats Discord and the verdict of Discord W has been successfully discredited. I've seen that a person (who is not a versus debater) quickly accepts Bill W because Bill's a dimensional demon and Discord's not, and they uses the same dimensional reason to justify that The Guardian (Amphibia) beats Giygas (Earthbound).
That sucks even more, and they still don’t wanna do a Q&A.

I do remember DB saying Jonathan having MFTL reactions because he kept up with Part 1 Dio, nowadays VSBW has Jonathan's speed MFTL.

Last edited:
Off topic: In ~12 hours we would know
1. which 4 is for the champion poll
2. the sneak peek for Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
3. (For Planet level champion or above)

I guess 7096's ban is on his MHA NSFW materials rather than his otherwise annoying behavior.

I was told I misused one or two words about racism and/or sexism elsewhere and I got a tier 1 (then tier 0/permanent) ban.

Garfield vs Heathcliff
I normally know Heathcliff is a comic cat, but I was about to ask 'Wait, what does Wuthering Heights or Limbus Company have to do with Garfield?'
You should be asking "what does Reki Kawahara, ASCII Media Works and Kadokawa Shoten have to do with Garfield?"

Last edited:
Its hilarious how many people perform updates on vs wiki profiles after death battle featured them in, at least if they care enough on the characters in question
If Death Battle does show the required information for initiating / approving an amendment, why not.

I mean, maybe Jonathan Joestar being MFTL is too much but Jonathan at relativistic to low FTL is fair game.

Waiting for DC skyfathers and deities to go back to 1-A

Curious to see if Danganronpa fans bullied LuzAnne lol
The despair of it, what an actual "shame".
After reading your pass replies I think this is the first time I've seen you be so salty over a DB episode and it's aftermath. I guess there's a first time for everything.
But Jonathan is MFTL tho...
Just need tier 7 Dio (part 1 and 3) and everything will make sense heh!

Heck, it can even inspire the opposite. The Sauron episode motivated me to properly reference the LotR profiles for one (wip).

It's not like vs battles profiles are perfect.
Personally I just wanted Bill Cipher's profile to be updated (plus make the rift Low 2-C), it was poor quality, lacking plenty of citations and had next to no references. Again we've got our biases but that's not an excuse to intentionally want a profile/verse here be in poor shape (and potentially get deleted as a result), not singling anyone out but just an observation I've made when looking at downgrade CRTs this pass year.

We already know that Bill Cipher rented a one-month spa membership in your mind, although at this point he have drowned already.

mario-vs-cole.jpg

Again we've got our biases but that's not an excuse to intentionally want a profile/verse here be in poor shape (and potentially get deleted as a result), not singling anyone out but just an observation I've made when looking at downgrade CRTs this pass year.
There was even some discussion from one user about deleting the Dragon Ball verse.

There's some interesting views out there.

Asking: is a thread ban different from a site ban? Like a user is specifically banned there but can reply to other VBW forum threads?

Oh we have in a few hours to learn

1. who are the next 4 contestants for the coming 2023 Champion Poll.
2. Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer sneak peek
3. (Planet level or above members) Preview of Alex Mercer
4. (Likely) who is facing Kevin Kevin
5. How the hosts feel about Vilgax vs Ridley

By now it is safe to say Monokuma vs Korosensei is hopping to the next round.

Some may have more but I have to sleep rn

Last edited:
Yeah, Anuz fans ain't getting MU soon.
Not getting a MU by a champion poll sure.

How far have most of the matchups gone at champion poll 2022? (We knew Bill Cipher vs Discord and Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer are the 2 champions)

Not commenting on the quality but something really mind blowing

Alex Mercer may have FTL perception reaction time.

They deem Alex can consume a 69 year old guy and process his memories in 11 seconds, he has a 5 nanosecond perception speed.

Does this also confirm that Carnage is way faster too as he can mind control more people with his powers. Basically anyone who can mind control others or spirit possess over bodies.

This really means Carnage being able to possess Silver Surfer should have granted him MFTL+ perception given how old Silver Surfer is.

Oh hell he can beat Silver Surfer in close combat meaning that he has comparable combat speed too.

Not commenting on the quality but something really mind blowing

Alex Mercer may have FTL perception reaction time.

They deem Alex can consume a 69 year old guy and process his memories in 11 seconds, he has a 5 nanosecond perception speed.

Does this also confirm that Carnage is way faster too as he can mind control more people with his powers. Basically anyone who can mind control others or spirit possess over bodies.

This really means Carnage being able to possess Silver Surfer should have granted him MFTL+ perception given how old Silver Surfer is.

Oh hell he can beat Silver Surfer in close combat meaning that he has comparable combat speed too.
Alex might be able to upset, what the ****?

I do remember DB saying Jonathan having MFTL reactions because he kept up with Part 1 Dio, nowadays VSBW has Jonathan's speed MFTL.
I always had Jonathan at MFTL from years before the DB, so this kind of logic just sucks.
If you have to cry so much about CRTs at least comment on them instead of whining here.

I hate how tired I am after work and yet I cannot properly sleep rn

Back