• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png
Since both have two powerups to draw from, hyper Form (or whatever the hell that ssj2 form in frontiers will be) for Sonic would make more sense here...

That being said, I really like this.

Did my Deku baiting actually work :^)

Also birthday greetings to Tipper.

Also also, they worded Cole's shield as being able to convert matter into energy, extremely useful vs Alex I would think.

Also also also, the cringy analysis is fine if they go all the way and use the old theme and look from pre-S4 for true kino.

Guts VS Dimitri (Berserk VS Fire Emblem) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,254,432 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,243,548 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

1,255,907 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023

1,258,807 views views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

insert any meme in accordance with our site rules

1,255,907 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023

1,258,807 views views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

insert any meme in accordance with our site rules

My reaction to this information:

I forgot to announce my birthday on this thread. It was 7 days ago on September 11. I was too busy eating lasagna to remember. Precious, tasty lasagna.

Anyway, why is the Cole preview disliked?
Wait, don't tell me...

You're GARFIELD!?!?!
Which combatants do you expect Garfield to face in Death Battle?

My legacy pick:

Bill blitzes Discord going by the current profiles, the other stuff is solid tho
It should be noted that:
First, Discord's profile, especially his P&A, is outdated and without much references.
Second, the Bill revision is a result of Death Battle Team's false claims to make Bill W and the abilities of Bill is not well-discussed in that CRT. (That CRT is primarily focused on the rating)
Which combatants do you expect Garfield to face in Death Battle?
Beerus

By the way, the Bill revision wank continues

Back