• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I agree that Bill winning could've been explained better but ngl I'm also glad he won anyways LOL. Hard rooted for him.

Also finally, with Cole vs Alex out of the way, another long requested fight is knocked out.

I await the day literally all the big, long requested matches are done.

I like Digimon too, tho I dont know about Persona spinoffs :^)

VSW says Digi L, hard to say if DB buys that, tho itd prolly be neat.

If you want them to bully Pokemon, they should do Arceus vs Millenniummon.
meowth_vs__gatomon_by_artistgalaxy_de448p2-fullview.jpg

I like Digimon too, tho I dont know about Persona spinoffs :^)

VSW says Digi L, hard to say if DB buys that, tho itd prolly be neat.
You can argue like, Outer Digimon if you really want 🙃
Also recommend them, try Nocturne and 4 if you wanna try getting into the series
I prefer Lucemon vs Giratina
Aight fair enough
If you want them to bully Pokemon, they should do Arceus vs Millenniummon.
There’s also Yggdrasil

Ofc the sad reality is that as a Digi fan, Vegito vs Omegamon feels only Digi MU thats plausible at this point. Even Arceus vs Millie is mostly cause Arceus is still weirdly popular and has so much shit MUs that Millie is one of lesser evils ironically.

Also recommend them, try Nocturne and 4 if you wanna try getting into the series
I wanted to try out Nocturne but besides every SMT fan calling it the best game in the series, I also hear from every SMT fan that it's also the most brutal one in the series difficulty-wise, so I kinda don't know if I wanna begin playing SMT with the hardest game in the mainline series lmao

Like, looking at Arceus' DB Fanon Wiki suggestions:
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
????? It was actually Omegamon which is lame
Ehhhh dunno about him, but Asura's Wrath is niche
hahahaha
Digimon "the god" is borderline featless, bad
Dunno about SN, but ehhh
You're joking DB Fandom wiki
Bad
Mother Eater has limited appearance
hahahaha
hahahaha
Ehhh, no thanks
Ehhhhh kinda bad
Ehhh
Only good one here JFC.

Then there is Amaterasu but she doesnt deserve that and Aslan which is shitpost level MU. These are worse MUs than Gohan or Piccolo, good lord. Id like to say Arceus has the single worst MU option list Ive seen.

I don't mind Amaterasu for Arceus really.

Not sure why Aslan is liked so much. I get it, but also where's the animation potential? I can't picture them having am epic battle

Lmao every YouTube comment is taking about how Bill won, but Discord saved everyone and trapped Bill. Completely ignoring the really bad post-fight analysis.

Well played Deathbattle, well played.
I mean, regardless of how hand-wavey the post-analysis is, casual fans are always (more often then not) going to talk about the fight itself.

And the fight is already a banger.

BTW: I made a Reddit thread proving that Misaka vs Killua is a flop compared to the average Season 9 episode. Out of 17 Season 9 episodes, 15 received over 800 thousand views in 24 hours, while Misaka vs Killua only received over 400 thousand. I provided screenshots from the Wayback Machine.

And you know what? People said that the Wayback Machine is wrong or that they were copying in other ways.

I just watched Bill vs Discord.

The animation and music was one of their best animations of all time. Probably my favorite. Though it confused me on who won. I thought Discord won.

Anyway, their research was garbage. Never trust Death Battle again. If you see anyone get their scaling opinion from Death Battle, laugh at them in the same way you would laugh at someone who gets their scaling from vs battles wiki.

Death Battle has lost all their credibility since Raven vs Phoenix, Bill vs Discord just confirmed it.

Bill fights regular street tier humans all the time. He should not be able to keep up with Discord who can time travel with sheer speed. Discord could just time travel to the past and destroy Bill when he was weakened.

Saying Bill can keep up with Discord is saying that Gravity Fall humans have immeasurable speed. That's billcrap.

Death Battle as always, wanking soul regeneration to make a character win. I hope it doesn't become a trend.

Also, them wanking Bill's precognition? Bill had a trillion years of prep time and he still lost to normal humans despite the precognition. Discord would simply decimate Bill with ease.

Overall, the episode is a 9.5/10 but the research was wrong and bullcrap, Discord is simply Bill Cipher but better in every way. Bill can't even kill Discord, he will always come back since he embodies a concept. Bill has no way of dealing with that or Discord many other haxes and speed.

I predict that there will be an increase in normies and powerscalers wanking Bill Cipher to the maximum just because dadda Death Battle said so.

Back