• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth it since the man has always this obnoxious for a long time, but i'll concur and observe for now
Sisyphus-e1557869810488.jpg

This is how you look

Saw MMvSS, action was pretty basic (outside the pretty good dragon segment), but the music, atmosphere, ambience, characterization, and voice performances were great. I’d give it a solid 7, better than Killsaka at least.

Anyway, I don’t see why people think Bill one-shotting Time Baby is a notable feat, that mf’s featless.
It’s just cause Time Baby “controls time” so casuals think that’s super impressive to defeat him. Also people who take Bill’s statement about Time Baby’s weight as fact, by disintegrating him it would technically be like Country Level, but it could easily just be Bill insulting him and not saying his actual weight.

It’s just cause Time Baby “controls time” so casuals think that’s super impressive to defeat him. Also people who take Bill’s statement about Time Baby’s weight as fact, by disintegrating him it would technically be like Country Level, but it could easily just be Bill insulting him and not saying his actual weight.
Country level Bill! Holy cow, he can overpowwr the durability of Rainbow Dash as a filly, if he was fast enough to hit her.

The issue with powerscaling Bill will always be that he's the haxlord equivalent of a glass cannon. He has a lot of cool tricks and abilities under his belt, but his non-hax offense and defense are severely lacking.

In mid July there are rumors there are 15 more for round 6.

Now it's late August and see... (Excluding vocal versions) (Since 13 July 2023)
1. Blanchefleur du Paradis (Solange vs Yggdra) [Code of Princess vs Dept. Heaven]
2. Shoot The Dog (Scrappy Doo vs Duck Hunt Dog) [Scooby Doo vs Duck Hunt]
3. loveDevil (Yuta Okkotsuku vs Ikki Igarashi) [Jujutsu Kaisen vs Kamen Rider]
4. Assimilation Simulation (The Borg vs New Phyrexia) [Star Trek vs Magic: The Gathering]
5. Worlds Collide ft. David Gibson McLean (Ego vs Mogo) [Marvel vs DC]
6. The War Of The Mind (Robin vs Terra) [Fire Emblem vs Final Fantasy]
7. Devil In U (Makima vs Tooru) [Chainsaw Man vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
8. Distorted Genesis (Cyrus vs Pucci) [Pokemon vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
9. Devils In Spades (Vanica Zogratis vs Esdeath) [Black Clover vs Akame Ga Kill]
10. Sisters In Arms (Vi vs Yang Xiao Long) [League Of Legends vs RWBY]
11. This Accursed Soul (Satoru Gojo vs Kisuke Urahara) [Jujutsu Kaisen vs Bleach]
12. Metroidvania (Samus vs Alucard) [Metroid vs Castlevania]
13. My Old Life (Cloud Strife vs Revan) [Final Fantasy vs Star Wars KotOR]
14. DigiBuster (Guilmon vs MegaMan.EXE) [Digimon vs MegaMan Battle Network]
15. War For The Throne (Faramir vs Jon Snow) [Lord of the Rings vs Game of Thrones]

... Oh my commission is missing holy hell

Its a brand new day here.

And ohnononononono Manflopper vs Silver Flopper is sub 800k in views.

Its still a flop.

😞
Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
795,837 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023

Crawling towards 800,000 clicks rn pal

Saw MMvSS, action was pretty basic (outside the pretty good dragon segment), but the music, atmosphere, ambience, characterization, and voice performances were great. I’d give it a solid 7, better than Killsaka at least.

Anyway, I don’t see why people think Bill one-shotting Time Baby is a notable feat, that mf’s featless.
Cuz he gets AP out of vaporizing him

In mid July there are rumors there are 15 more for round 6.

Now it's late August and see... (Excluding vocal versions) (Since 13 July 2023)
1. Blanchefleur du Paradis (Solange vs Yggdra) [Code of Princess vs Dept. Heaven]
2. Shoot The Dog (Scrappy Doo vs Duck Hunt Dog) [Scooby Doo vs Duck Hunt]
3. loveDevil (Yuta Okkotsuku vs Ikki Igarashi) [Jujutsu Kaisen vs Kamen Rider]
4. Assimilation Simulation (The Borg vs New Phyrexia) [Star Trek vs Magic: The Gathering]
5. Worlds Collide ft. David Gibson McLean (Ego vs Mogo) [Marvel vs DC]
6. The War Of The Mind (Robin vs Terra) [Fire Emblem vs Final Fantasy]
7. Devil In U (Makima vs Tooru) [Chainsaw Man vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
8. Distorted Genesis (Cyrus vs Pucci) [Pokemon vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
9. Devils In Spades (Vanica Zogratis vs Esdeath) [Black Clover vs Akame Ga Kill]
10. Sisters In Arms (Vi vs Yang Xiao Long) [League Of Legends vs RWBY]
11. This Accursed Soul (Satoru Gojo vs Kisuke Urahara) [Jujutsu Kaisen vs Bleach]
12. Metroidvania (Samus vs Alucard) [Metroid vs Castlevania]
13. My Old Life (Cloud Strife vs Revan) [Final Fantasy vs Star Wars KotOR]
14. DigiBuster (Guilmon vs MegaMan.EXE) [Digimon vs MegaMan Battle Network]
15. War For The Throne (Faramir vs Jon Snow) [Lord of the Rings vs Game of Thrones]

... Oh my commission is missing holy hell
My commissioned track is still cooking on the stove, I trust GOAT Yates to make another master piece.

Nemesis vs Magician would be good contender/alternative for Nemesis vs Pyramid Head

Or... Spinal vs Cervantes

I think Kiradachi could work, both are serial killers and both have some eerie stuff they can add to the fight
Lords of Darkness
Werewolves
Vampires
Serial Killers
Serial Killers or Skeleton vs Zombie

You also have Scorpion vs Ryu, Masterchief vs Doomguy, Venom vs Crona (Which does have creepy aesthetic to it), Yang vs Tifa, Amy vs Ramona, Thor vs Wonder Woman, Mario vs Sonic (2018), Spongebob vs Aquaman, and Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man all aired in October

Last edited:
Would rather prefer characters that fit better for halloween then have a Ryu vs Scorpion situation, which im not gonna call it a halloween fight ever as some certain stupids do, as its only by the release date
I think it fits, they’re both serial killers in a small town where spooky shit happens

Does Bill even lift that baby? Shooting a baby that weights that much doesn't make your AP higher.
Does Bill at least wrestle with it?

Bummer another attempt failed to boost AP and LS of Bill.

Guess cannot pull a Vader vs Obito this time. Unless another self-proclaimed prophet says Bill is winning this.

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
852,453 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023

More than 850k clicks in 2 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back