• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vader doesn't say RAW af lines with an incredible VA I will riot

I need a scene of him just staring the Ten-tail beast unfazed

Btw, what are the odds of this being Magneto vs tetesou 2.0 where it's a mercy kill? (Still mad Stitch vs Rocket did not have an emotional ending)

Not sure if this is 100% but it was stated that Vader > Sidious, Obito is definitely even more screwed LMAO
8610755-d78c1e5a-c457-4f4c-928c-cd243f1807ee.jpeg
Tbh this seems to imply swordmastery here.

Also Hollow Dreams is good. Didnt someone else also shit on it years ago too?

Is it not Doctor Doom just strong enough to become God Emperor Doom at a point? He is also a "Sorcerer Supreme Candidate" so expect some herald to skyfather scaling.

The fight is much closer than what people think, a lot of the legends scaling is wank and out of context, that being said it is much easier to scale Vader higher than Obito in the stat trinity overall. for DB standards i expect Obito will have the speed advantage.

but i dont believe its a stomp either way unless they decide to give Vader full potential Anakin Scaling.

Truth seeking orbs will fudge Vader up if they connect, luckily the Force is a good counter to the pesky 8 balls of death. the force also massively out ranges

Vader has what he needs to connect Obito with Rin, but if they scale Obito much faster then Vader is gonna be joining Padme instead lol

Off the Top of might head

Obito

• Superior Mobility
  • Regeneration
  • TSB will kill if they connect with Vader's body Physically
  • Superior AOE

Vader
  • Superior Precog
  • Superior range
  • Can avoid TSB with force barries and stasis
  • More experience

The fight is much closer than what people think, a lot of the legends scaling is wank and out of context, that being said it is much easier to scale Vader higher than Obito in the stat trinity overall. for DB standards i expect Obito will have the speed advantage.

but i dont believe its a stomp either way unless they decide to give Vader full potential Anakin Scaling.

Truth seeking orbs will fudge Vader up if they connect, luckily the Force is a good counter to the pesky 8 balls of death. the force also massively out ranges

Vader has what he needs to connect Obito with Rin, but if they scale Obito much faster then Vader is gonna be joining Padme instead lol

Obito

• Superior Mobility
  • Regeneration
  • Superior AOE

Vader
  • Superior Precog
  • Superior range
  • More experience
TL;DR: Vader takes every stat and resists all off Obito's hax

...kinda fail to see how it's not a stomp even in the slightest, but okay. this feels much like this episode Stitch vs Rocket we had where the latter had an enormous variety of abilities and shit to throw but none of it mattered, on that front when has there ever been a case in a stats vs hax MU where the latter ends up winning?

EDIT: yeah it's basically Obi Wan vs Kakashi again but with edgelords

EDIT2: some of those Obito advantages feel very arbitrary like aoe and mobility? if the latter has better stats these shouldn't really mean that much to warrant an entire point, best it's neat to make note of but certainly not enough

Like, unfucking ironically, lets have Character A and B.

A can run across USA from west coast to east coast in a second. He can also literally do city sized explosions.

B dodges lasers but can only run at normal human speeds. He can also knockout Continent level characters unconscious, but he can only punch, no explosions.

Who would win if this was a VS Match here?

Obito

• Superior Mobility
  • Regeneration
  • Superior AOE

Vader
  • Superior Precog
  • Superior range
  • More experience
Obito doesnt have superior mobility due to the bullshit force powers Vader subconsciously uses on himself to make him match other force users

TSB likely wont work for all the reasons I listed previously

AOE is also iffy seeing as Legends Force users can affect entire planets and stars and Vader scales to people who can affect galaxies

Star Wars having arguably the most iconic trilogy in film only to follow it up with the prequel and sequel trilogy is ******* depressing lmao.

The prequels and sequels have some really good ideas (Mostly, dunno who tf cooked up the idea of Palpatine returning but they should never be allowed to cook again) but holy shit did they fumble the execution. Comics from what I remember (Both legends and disney) have been mostly really good, especially Vader focused stuff that dives into his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back