• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much views would Knuckles vs Piccolo get?
2-3mil range
It is a Dragon Ball matchup and a Sonic matchup.

Too bad it can steal away Piccolo vs Magus. Luckily it also says bye-bye to Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter.

Strongest s10 winners
1.Antman
2.DragonBorn
3.Stitch
4.Misaka

Strongest s10 losers
1.Atom
*2.Chosen Undead
*3.Rocket Raccoon
4.Killua

*interchangeable either can hold the number two spot
Funny considering that interchangeable part applies on the loser but not the winner.

Understandable concerning the characters' lore and stats but still

image0.jpg

Liu Kang vs Jago when

(And are we sure what not chosen in the Champion Poll for Season 10 will only appear on or after Season 11?)

It is a Dragon Ball matchup and a Sonic matchup.

Funny considering that interchangeable part applies on the loser but not the winner.

Understandable concerning the characters' lore and stats but still

Liu Kang vs Jago when

(And are we sure what not chosen in the Champion Poll for Season 10 will only appear on or after Season 11?)
if the Mu didn't get picked on the ballot they ain't happening this season

personally i would rank dragonborn as the strongest, technically speaking i think he is the only one of the winners who has received infinite speed, and he could potentially kill ant-man before he reaches over-space, but thats just me.

personally i would rank dragonborn as the strongest, technically speaking i think he is the only one of the winners who has received infinite speed, and he could potentially kill ant-man before he reaches over-space, but thats just me.
To be fair, while they didn’t give it in the episode, I’m pretty sure Antman has ways to get immeasurable as well depending on his size

To be fair, while they didn’t give it in the episode, I’m pretty sure Antman has ways to get immeasurable as well depending on his size
I imagine going into over-space technically gives you that lol, although ant-man looks like he needs to get bigger, and for that alone I say dragon born technically could win, since ant-man needs to get big (idk if being smaller applies).

Antman is more powerful given his dimensional size increases, but Dragonborn outspeeds and haxes before Antman could even get to that level. Dragonborn having a shout to slow down time or just increase his speed just adds on to that.

I imagine going into over-space technically gives you that lol, although ant-man looks like he needs to get bigger, and for that alone I say dragon born technically could win, since ant-man needs to get big (idk if being smaller applies).
I’m also pretty sure DB ignores the whole “blitz before you reach your strongest form” argument and all though

Then is Obito scaling to the tier 5 stuff Madara had? Not familiar 100% with Naruto but didnt Kakashi was his equal and he didnt get any scaling to tier 5 especially with susanoo or whatever

Legends Vader solos the entire holy shounen trinity universes 🤣💀

Dang!
Something something Legends Vader subconsciously spamming Force Speed to compensate for his mechanical body's slowness

Man Why do George Lucas characters always have to be so OP, remind me how Vader lost to Doom again cause we might need Vader vs Doom rematch? an don't gimme Doom scaling to heralds cause I'm pretty sure without prep time or some unique amp Doom doesn't scale to heralds

On a side note I still wish that Vader would have surpassed Sidious, it was a total plot device in Revenge of the Sith that Palpatine intentionally made Anakin's cybernetic augmentations with a design flaw so that he WOULDN'T surpass him, Knightfall Vader(before Mustafar happened) was him at his most powerful iirc. But still gave us one of the coolest looking character designs in fiction

But still even just being ******* 8/10s of Palpatine who is the god of the verse is saying something given the context that's with having to deal with a handicap deliberatly given by him. But as far as I know and how Palpatine got even stronger post-ROTS and how Yoda had a hard time with a weaker Palpatine I feel confident in saying that in a 1v1 fight Vader ≥ Yoda but that is also a close fight.

Obito is Obigone that's for sure 💀

Legends Vader solos the entire holy shounen trinity universes 🤣💀

Dang!

Man Why do George Lucas characters always have to be so OP, remind me how Vader lost to Doom again cause we might need Vader vs Doom rematch? an don't gimme Doom scaling to heralds cause I'm pretty sure without prep time or some unique amp Doom doesn't scale to heralds

On a side note I still wish that Vader would have surpassed Sidious, it was a total plot device in Revenge of the Sith that Palpatine intentionally made Anakin's cybernetic augmentations with a design flaw so that he WOULDN'T surpass him, Knightfall Vader(before Mustafar happened) was him at his most powerful iirc. But still gave us one of the coolest looking character designs in fiction

But still even just being ******* 8/10s of Palpatine who is the god of the verse is saying something given the context that's with having to deal with a handicap deliberatly given by him. But as far as I know and how Palpatine got even stronger post-ROTS and how Yoda had a hard time with a weaker Palpatine I feel confident in saying that in a 1v1 fight Vader ≥ Yoda but that is also a close fight.

Obito is Obigone that's for sure 💀
He does solo One piece, although I'm not sure he could do the same to Naruto.

Also Soul crush gg

Vader is weaker than Sidious but he does scale to 8/10 of his power. Palps even states Vader could kill him given the chance (Which he did lol)
Well that chart seems to be more referring to lightsaber dueling which Vader is definitely better than Sidious cause it's official source, I think it's generally agreed upon that Vader was so powerful he was a genuine threat to Palpatine, was the main reason why Sidious designed his cybernetics with a design flaw

He does solo One piece, although I'm not sure he could do the same to Naruto.

Also Soul crush gg
Vader just tri outstats doesn't he, and the Force > Chakra no? Unless if there's some hype behind Kaguya that I'm unaware of don't debate Naruto but I have been exposed to it through forums, servers and debating enough an given where Legends is at tier wise I don't think there is, that also excludes Legends hype and stuff like the Father having greater power than the light and darkness of the universe.

Vader just tri outstats doesn't he, and the Force > Chakra no? Unless if there's some hype behind Kaguya that I'm unaware of don't debate Naruto but I have been exposed to it through forums, servers and debating enough an given where Legends is at tier wise I don't think there is, that also excludes Legends hype and stuff like the Father having greater power than the light and darkness of the universe.
5-B is getting debunk and he will only be tier 6.

Vader does not scale to the father lol

I think this is only for canon and for RotJ Vader
Yeah, well bottom line, Vader has always been contender for one of strongest none-diety force wielders. Though I have him above Yoda. Anakin really was the chosen one. Like swimming around in no particular order for me is Sidious, Yoda, Vader, Grandmaster Luke, Plagueis as far as top 5.

emind me how Vader lost to Doom again cause we might need Vader vs Doom rematch? an don't gimme Doom scaling to heralds cause I'm pretty sure without prep time or some unique amp Doom doesn't scale to heralds
Doom can keep up with the F4 and resists most of Vader's hax while also having his own hax to **** up vader and keep up with low tier heralds

nah Doom stay cooking vader that shit ain't changing
Also Soul crush gg
that will never be accepted outside here
Hollow Dreams is ass as ****, get it out of there
that shit was heat hush

Back