• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know, if they do even more MUs that community wont like for those unmentioned fights that are confirmed, will that cause backlash too?
Probably.

I’m looking at it a bit differently than I would normally for death battle. This isn’t a corporation bankrolling this series, it’s the community. If they’re going to announce matches no one asked for people are allowed to be disappointed or upset. They’re not obligated to donate, if they don’t like the way things are headed they’re allowed to pull their donation.

I’m already seeing a bit of rage in the community at the people pulling their donations and it’s like, it’s their money, they can do what they want with it. They’re not obligated to give their money to death battle.

Since Kratos technically has Resurrection Stones, convenient VG revives, should they animate Kratos dying to Asura but resurrecting himself with these? Or would it be pointless gesture if Kratos wins.
Show one killing the other and then fighting them in their version of afterlife. iirc Asura dies too and shows up in that pillar realm where he has to climb out of, right?

So time to shill another MU
Thoughts on Darkrai(Pokémon) vs Reala(NiGHTS)
darkrai_vs_reala_by_frikimarveldc_ddzgs4b-fullview.jpg

We shilling now? Idc what anyone says. MLP is a popular verse on Death Battle, and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Moro does not need animated material since he literally mostly scales off of others for his stats. Dragon Ball fanboys (like me) will watch this shit NO MATTER WHAT. It's TIME.

moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg
I recall there being a blog made for this mu that was a good read even though a proper consensus wasn’t made. Going of where db puts both series, Moro speedblitzes but Tirek atomizes him in a single punch although Tirek should probably win at least going off this site.

Show one killing the other and then fighting them in their version of afterlife. iirc Asura dies too and shows up in that pillar realm where he has to climb out of, right?
Yeah, Asura gets sent to Naraka when he dies, in which he has to climb the endless pillar he spawns on to awaken once more
Yeah. He's also been shown to resurrect relatively quickly in the middle of the game before his Wrath Transformation.
Though if you're talking about the beginning of Act 2, after he was killed by Yasha, it took like, 500 years? Yeah, 500 years, which is better than the 12,000 years it took for his first resurrection, but still. However, it might be even faster than that near the end of the story? When Asura went Berserk, in the post credit story of episode 12, a glowing Asura is talking to Chakravartin's golden spider form, who only appears in Naraka, meaning that Asura may have died? It's confusing, as later on after he was blown out of his Wrath state by Yasha, he's shown to be alive. And then there's Act 4 where he needs to have his mantra reactor replaced, did he die there as well? He could also just, I don't know, shatter Naraka and escape depending on how episode 22 is taken.

I recall there being a blog made for this mu that was a good read even though a proper consensus wasn’t made. Going of where db puts both series, Moro speedblitzes but Tirek atomizes him in a single punch although Tirek should probably win at least going off this site.
Well, if DB use Merus Moro and he realize that Tirek's main thing is similar to him, he would reduce Tirek's power with the Forced Spirit Fission

Yeah, Asura gets sent to Naraka when he dies, in which he has to climb the endless pillar he spawns on to awaken once more

Though if you're talking about the beginning of Act 2, after he was killed by Yasha, it took like, 500 years? Yeah, 500 years, which is better than the 12,000 years it took for his first resurrection, but still. However, it might be even faster than that near the end of the story? When Asura went Berserk, in the post credit story of episode 12, a glowing Asura is talking to Chakravartin's golden spider form, who only appears in Naraka, meaning that Asura may have died? It's confusing, as later on after he was blown out of his Wrath state by Yasha, he's shown to be alive. And then there's Act 4 where he needs to have his mantra reactor replaced, did he die there as well? He could also just, I don't know, shatter Naraka and escape depending on how episode 22 is taken.
I'm talking about when he killed those Gohma after his fight with Augus and died before coming back in about half a day.

We shilling now? Idc what anyone says. MLP is a popular verse on Death Battle, and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Moro does not need animated material since he literally mostly scales off of others for his stats. Dragon Ball fanboys (like me) will watch this shit NO MATTER WHAT. It's TIME.

moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg
It's Amazing
How wrong you are
Moro literally had nothing to work off from for footage,Voice direction,Animated stuff to work with, etc

And his opponent is some random MLP villain

To have this MU done when the former has nothing going in media is utterly dumb as shit especially when Gohan,Piccolo and Cell are right there and still relevant while Moro popularity peaked back in 2021 and fell off in relevance since

It basic booking 101

Back