• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for it....it shpuld pop up as the first things, although Naruto is 5-C on the site aint he? Ichigo would get down at 5-B or 5-A like he used to be i guess

I'm going to wait for confirmation for Ichigo before I make any changes. That series has jumped up and down quite a bit

Since they probably aren't using the game and DB believes Universal Super Forms now, I'd say yeah.

Also, for Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, they only used Pre-Crisis due to the false assumption that Pre and Post Crisis Hal have the same level of power. Our profile dosn't consider that to be the case. Since we're going by our profiles for this list, that means Alien X stomps Hal and Ben 10 vs Green Lantern should move down several spots.

Since they probably aren't using the game and DB believes Universal Super Forms now, I'd say yeah.

Also, for Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, they only used Pre-Crisis due to the false assumption that Pre and Post Crisis Hal have the same level of power. Our profile dosn't consider that to be the case. Since we're going by our profiles for this list, that means Alien X stomps Hal and Ben 10 vs Green Lantern should move down several spots.
Yeah no...
Pre crisis being in the fight means the fight stays where its at

They only used Pre-Crisis because they thought Post-Crisis was Pre-Crisis. They wouldn't have used it otherwise IIRC.

From Hal's analysis:
Wiz: It can even defend against multiversal erasure events, like when Kilowog survived the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Popup: The only people not affected by the Crisis normally were those outside its effects. Kilowog and other Green Lanterns were well within its range but were unaffected due to their rings' protections.

Boomstick: That's right, this guy tanked a freaking retcon to the face! Whatever's in these rings, I want it in my dune buggy, stat!
They assume that Hal survived Crisis and that Post-Crisis Hal is his Pre-Crisis self.

They only used Pre-Crisis because they thought Post-Crisis was Pre-Crisis. They wouldn't have used it otherwise IIRC.
Nah they still believe Hal is the same guy from silver age from the discord even the the researcher at the time of the fight stated Silver age Hal is the same guy currentlynot to mention kilowog and co surviving the Crisis point blank

Regardless it doesn't matter
Silver age was involved in the fight making it accurate

No it's not. Them using Silver Age is inaccurate according to our profiles, which is the standard for this list. Pre-Crisis wouldn't have been used if they didn't think they were the same person as Post-Crisis. Our profile dosn't consider it, meaning it's wrong.

I agree Pre-Crisis Hal beats Alien X, but they only used Pre-Crisis for reasons that disagree with our profiles.

So this isn't the case yet, but depending on how revisions go Ganondorf vs Dracula might drop down to Iffy/Inconclusive or maybe even Wrong, Decent.

Also Pit vs Sora is going be bumped up to at least Right, Decent pretty soonish. Even going by our ratings for Sora he'll still stomp the living hell outta Pit once those 4-A ratings get removed.

4-A stuff is in the air obviously but how is Dracula's Low 2-C in jeopardy? Also, passive hax via existing.
There's some shenanigans going on for Zelda that can very easily end up with Ganondorf being 3-A/Low 2-C with the Triforce of Power, putting him on par with Draculas high end (Although now that I think about it, Ganons superior regen always made the AP gap moot anyway). Also Draculas passives are honestly kinda overrated and Ganon will end up resisting them anyway since he's dealt with hax similar to Dracs passives that are on a similar or greater scale than what Draculas passive hax can do.

also, instead of Shadow vs Ryuku
it should have been Vincent Valentine from FF7
the connections are better
I honestly don't see how the connections between Shadow and FF7's resident **** are better than those between Shadow and Ryuko.

Also this should be discussed on the general DB discussion thread not the accuracy thread.

Shouldnt Ryu vs Scorpion be changing its position? They used both timelimes for Scorpion in the fight not just MK9 iirc, also renevants (which is what Scorpion is) dont have a soul either, so the raging demon wont have any affect to him

I see. Well that's interesting.
No it's not. Them using Silver Age is inaccurate according to our profiles, which is the standard for this list. Pre-Crisis wouldn't have been used if they didn't think they were the same person as Post-Crisis. Our profile dosn't consider it, meaning it's wrong.

I agree Pre-Crisis Hal beats Alien X, but they only used Pre-Crisis for reasons that disagree with our profiles.
I'm not letting this go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back