• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was though, he won against someone he realistically cant lose if they fought, they even hidden the fact he outclasses badly
And? It's ******* W
And we're acting like Shadow is unique here or new When there are far bigger examples of Muh pity W or pity Ls
Just shut up about it

Or how about you stop throwing a tantrum like a kid, none gives a shit of the win vs someone he really had no issues with

You also wanna say beating a kid irl for example at something is something to gloat on?

Pity W, shout all you want its a W, it is a pity one after losing to far stronger characters then the recent one

Last edited:
Or how about you stop throwing a tantrum like a kid, none gives a shit of the win vs someone he really had no issues with

You also wanna say beating a kid irl for example at something is something to glost on?

Pity W, shout all you want its a W, it is a pity one after losing to far stronger characters then the recent one
its ******* W regardless
are we gonna do this for every ******* character/franchise who either gotten screwed out of a W on this show or we're gonna do this for shadow primarily?
shit can't wait to say Ryuko if she ever return is gonna get her pity W after losing to shadow
or Jin after losing to Ryu
or Vergil after losing Sephiroth
or Bayonetta
or shit maybe Goku
ain't my fault you wanna act stupid about it

None of those mentioned are pity wins, either the character who won was simply strong and they werent before in the death battle or the character was straight up wanked which applies to many fights

So again stop being triggered that peeps say its a pity win as it is

"Hey FT fans remember when Erza got rekt in her fight with Zoro?"
Don't worry here's a consolation prize with Natsu stomping Ace in return!
Hey FF Fans we know we screwed you over twice with Cloud and Tifa Especially the latter but we'll give you a free W with Sephiroth vs Vergil
And throwing a tantrum like a child makes you look low on IQ not me
it does lol you ain't better

"Hey FT fans remember when Erza got rekt in her fight with Zoro?"
Don't worry here's a consolation prize with Natsu stomping Ace in return!
Hey FF Fans we know we screwed you over twice with Cloud and Tifa Especially the latter but we'll give you a free W with Sephiroth vs Vergil

it does lol you ain't better
Except i am, you came in all on me telling to shut up and shit and getting all triggered, you cant argue without throwing a tantrum? Grow up

Except i am, you came in all on me telling to shut up and shit and getting all triggered, you cant argue without throwing a tantrum? Grow up
except your wrong all you did was scream how it was nothing but a pity win and demanding me to accept it
im sorry your low IQ ass thinking me being annoyed over stupid shit translate to a tantrum

i like how you had to edit that comment from Smashor to make it seem like you weren't acting like a child as well lol

Here we go more tantrum, are you 5?

Also look in the mirror at you, i just said its a pity W, you retorted to "shut up", " stfu bruh", "you act stupid"

Nowhere i acted like a kid unlike you, cry some more

It is a pity win, this can't be argued against, however it being a pity win doesn't change the quality of a match, nor anything really, arguing about it is dumb

It is a pity win, this can't be argued against, however it being a pity win doesn't change the quality of a match, nor anything really, arguing about it is dumb
It wasnt argued about the quality, just that its a pity W, which isnt something to brag off, just that, but apparently some cant even hold a convo without insulting over it as shown

Kinda ok about the fact it's pity, it's pity but what else to expect, MU is pretty popular, have a connections and gave more justice for game sonic characters. But from other point how to not feel pity after what they did in previous Shadow MU's. Time changes yes, but those previous matches are still exist.

"Projecting", you literally started with the insults, show me where i threw an insult before you, can you do that? Answer us no, you said the following stuff, you aint even man enough to admit your wrongs lmao, triggered ass child

Cry more, you made yourself laughable AF

It being a pity matchup doesn't make it lack any worth, this is the highest they ever placed Sonic characters at, it's a step in the right direction

why the **** does it matter of it being a pity win
its a win regardless
Kinda ok about the fact it's pity, it's pity but what else to expect, MU is pretty popular, have a connections and gave more justice for game sonic characters. But from other point how to not feel pity after what they did in previous Shadow MU's. Time changes yes, but those previous matches are still exist.
bruh there other characters that fit the pity W club as well yet we wanna act like Shadow is some key example of it
SF was a joke for THREE ******* SEASONS
Power Rangers were memed on until last season
""Hurr Durr"

yeah yeah bruh your no better as well sit yo ass down

"Projecting", you literally started with the insults, show me where i threw an insult before you, can you do that? Answer us no, you said the following stuff, you aint even man enough to admit your wrongs lmao, triggered ass child

Cry more, you made yourself laughable AF
I'm not laughing at either of you, I find both of you to be INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. SHUT THE **** UP!

bruh there other characters that fit the pity W club as well yet we wanna act like Shadow is some key example of it
SF was a joke for THREE ******* SEASONS
Power Rangers were memed on until last season
Well, point still remains, how to not feel pity for them.

You got nothing better to say and retort on "no u" card, so original

Im smarter then you and better, you cant talk without insulting kiddo

"Hurr durr projection"

You still didnt show me "acting like a kid" anywhere, funny how you ignore making out of yourself a joke

Done talking to a triggered kid that cant take being told a truth, apply all your stuff directed at me to yourself, you got problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back