• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, we would also need evidences that Verse's storm creation feat scales to its striking strength or projectiles.

You have no proof other then "i dont think souls make someone more powerful", yeah no

He has his soul and more others in him, which after his death they either return or are stopped from returning

Also fighting games treat taking a character soul as taking their power or the soul being their power, saying KOF is an exception without evidence is not an argument

You have no proof other then "i dont think souls make someone more powerful", yeah no
That's because "Absorbing someone's soul makes you as strong as them" isn't a default assumption.
He has his soul and more others in him, which after his death they either return or are stopped from returning
I never refuted this.
Also fighting games treat taking a character soul as taking their power or the soul being their power, saying KOF is an exception without evidence is not an argument
What fighting games? Mortal Kombat? Because that's pretty damn atypical compared to fighting games like KOF, and it's literally the only fighting game that does that to my knowledge. It literally dosn't matter what other fighting games do anyways, because KOF is not other fighting games.

KOF dosn't treat the soul as the power source, by the way. Characters like Terry, Geese and Ryo get power from the earth, characters like Athena get power from their minds, characters like Kyo and Iori get their power from ancient relics and their bloodline, Shingo gets his power from sheer grit, etcetera. Nobody's considered to have power from their souls.

Last edited:
Not even MK does that, or at least not totally.

Ermac has hundreds of souls but he isn't a god tier. Same for Shao Kahn, he absorbs souls to become stronger but he needs a huge number of them to have a relevant boost and we still don't know how it would work.

In Street Fighter Necalli devours souls but it's not stated anywhere that they empower him.

Same for Nightmare in Soul Calibur, it consumes souls but it doesn't get any power up from them (or, again, not in a relevant way).

Darkstalkers is a verse that works like that, but only because souls are the very source of power of the characters.

@The_Smashor

And guess what Verse is an entity from those characters souls, not falling into any other characters you named, your arguments really dont prove anything

@SamanPatou

Ermac and Shao Kahn have souls from no name characters, when Sindel received Shang Tsung soul for example, she killed most of the cast

Necalli we dont know much about of him to say a lot

Afair Nightmare consumes souls from no names as well

Thats their thing yeah

@The_Smashor

Literally all you do is argue without a logical conclusion of why Orochi should be above a character that contains him and many others

Try to put a scenario of Orochi vs Orochi + other characters, you will tell me Orochi alone beats himself + others forces teamed up on him? Verse > Orochi is more reasonable then assuming the other way around for which you got nothing to suggest and argue he is more powerful

And guess what Verse is an entity from those characters souls, not falling into any other characters you named, your arguments really dont prove anything
Orochi's power dosn't come from his soul. The Hakkeshu get their power specifically from their Orochi blood. This means Orochi's power most likely comes from it's blood, not it's soul. Meaning Verse dosn't get shit from it.

My post was to say that it's not common in every fighting game and it doesn't always work in the same way, and even consuming the souls of millions of people would at least make you stronger to a certain degree if each of them had the proportional power of its owner.

My post was to say that it's not common in every fighting game and it doesn't always work in the same way, and even consuming the souls of millions of people would at least make you stronger to a certain degree if each of them had the proportional power of its owner.
Most didnt show taking the soul of a relevant character, as i said to those who do, they done it on no names which really anyone can beat

Orochi's power dosn't come from his soul. The Hakkeshu get their power specifically from their Orochi blood. This means Orochi's power most likely comes from it's blood, not it's soul. Meaning Verse dosn't get shit from it.
You dont comprehend a thing....the soul of the characters returned again as living beings, at least those who werent stopped from returning, which includes Orochi as well, "he doesnt get shit from it", is literally nothing but your own head canon

No where says a character power source needs to be their soul in order to make a character stronger, the soul of that character is what makes them strong and thx for ignoring what i said earlier, you have no proof still to be suggesting Orochi > Verse

Try to put a scenario of Orochi vs Orochi + other characters, you will tell me Orochi alone beats himself + others forces teamed up on him? Verse > Orochi is more reasonable then assuming the other way around for which you got nothing to suggest and argue he is more powerful
This already debunks your premise

That came up later down the line, you have none still, so beat it if you cant argue with something worth arguing
I have given evidence that Orochi's power comes from it's blood rather than it's soul while you're entire argument is "You haven't proven me wrong" when I literally have.

No where says a character power source needs to be their soul in order to make a character stronger, the soul of that character is what makes them strong and thx for ignoring what i said earlier, you have no proof still to be suggesting Orochi > Verse
You didnt debunk shit, you literally say Orochi isnt weaker then Verse by no evidence

How delusional you must be to think you proven something?

When you’re Russian but don’t get the joke
There is a separate community in VK where Venom fans are gathered. It is known in narrow circles. They are very annoyed by stereotypes about the equality of Venom and Peter, and his "huge" weakness for fire and sound, and so on. I told there what was discussed here, they asked me to shake hands

This video really shows a lot of death battle’s shoddy calculations like bruh death battle had Vergil at wall level pls knock down the quality grade some more because the lowballs and the incorrect numbers hurt

Damn I started war...

But would be pleased to make calcs and Crt cause that would give more force to words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back