• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I'm saying you can't because there's nothing to dispute yet, unlike when you swore that Ryuko was gonna win Shadow vs Ryuko due to regeneration zenkais or whatever.

You said Ryuko had High regen and that Shadow could literally never kill her. You also insisted that Kill La Kill: IF was canon.
No? I said that her regen would make it difficult, not impossible

According to the writers of the series it is

unknown.png

Anyways, here's you saying that Ryuko would actually win that fight:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(In reference to the MFTL+ Tennis Ball feat)
unknown.png

Here's my Evidence, Weekly. Now, are you going to swallow your pride and stop lying through your teeth?

I'm just sick and tired of Weekly thinking they're so above it all, and then questioning why people never trust them when they propose revisions. Weekly asked for evidence, I gave them evidence, nothing more nothing less.

I'm just sick and tired of Weekly thinking they're so above it all, and then questioning why people never trust them when they propose revisions. Weekly asked for evidence, I gave them evidence, nothing more nothing less.
None of those are me saying she definitively wins though, they're me explaining potential but unlikely wincons that she has and clearing up misconceptions about her powers that people were making en masse in that thread

None of those are me saying she definitively wins though, they're me explaining potential but unlikely wincons that she has and clearing up misconceptions about her powers that people were making en masse in that thread
I mean saying she has a slightest ounce of chance is...

I mean saying she has a slightest ounce of chance is...
Except I explicitly said that shadow wins before the debating even started, 99% of the debate that followed was people having misconceptions about her powers, me clarifying and clearing up those misconceptions, and then people accusing me of "coping" by doing so

Except I explicitly said that shadow wins before the debating even started, 99% of the debate that followed was people having misconceptions about her powers, me clarifying and clearing up those misconceptions, and then people accusing me of "coping" by doing so
You literally said "Zenkai and the fact that he can't permakill her in time stop without prior knowledge goes brrr". That dosn't sound a whole lot like Shadow even having a chance of winning to me.

Smasher, this is not the thread for an argument like this, take it and your accusations to a wall.

Weekly, you will take it to a wall as well, It is bad enough that you are continuing a derail as a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back