• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the same sonic but with a different outcome: Enerjack won.
Then it objectively wasn't Prime Sonic since that never happened in his world and he won, which proves fatehax more than it debunks it, again only one Sonic has fatehax, whatever happens to other timelines is irrelevant

Also Sonic 06 did happen in Archie, just off screen or well, panel.
Yes, off panel, we don't know if Sonic died or not since Archie's adaptations never follwed fully the game lore, such as their adaptation to literally every other game, so that's a moot point

According to Marvel's website, King in Black #5 came out April 7th, 2021. Venom vs Crona came out on October 5th, 2020. DB researches their episodes weeks in advance, and assuming that they started researching and writing the episode during the Season 7 hiatus, then they started in September at earliest, meaning there's a 9 month gap between when they researched Venom and when God Venom appeared. Also, Knull Venom isn't what most people remember about the character, especially since it just happened. With all that, the episode should still be correct. I'll make the distinction of "Pre-Ascension Base Venom" in the list for clarity, however.
Legion, Venom's upgraded base form that is his current base strength before he became the god of the symbiotes, was established in October of 2019 in Absolute Carnage 4

That was the same sonic but with a different outcome: Enerjack won. Also Sonic 06 did happen in Archie, just off screen or well, panel.
Do I smell FateHax downplay?

Dark Mobius Sonic has the same situation as the What if Future Sonic Dr. Eggman Mach 2 killed. And Dr. Eggman Mach 2 still called out Sonic Prime’s being unable to be beaten.

Dark Mobius Sonic also started deviating from Sonic Prime’s timeline some time before issue 100, so issue 180 - 184 was not where the timeline for Dark Mobius started deviating.

Also, Ian Flynn stated Sonic 06 is as canon in Archie as Shadow the Hedgehog (game) and Shadow’s adaptation only happened in 1 issue, Shadow being explained what his past is at the extent Ian wanted to write in the book.

The encyclopedia doesn’t go into detail what happened during the Sonic 06 adaptation when keeping in mind the previous Archie canon, as Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure 1&2, and Shadow (game) did.

Catching up:

Strange vs Fate: Hm...looking over the profiles again, Strange has handled High 1-C power before and his magical artifacts regularly let him tangle with beings on Nabu's level, so the episode may be wrong now. I'll have to look more thoroughly just to be sure.

Heihachi vs Geese: Definitely Right, Good. This is one of the most accurate episodes they've ever done. I'm thoroughly impressed
Dr fate beat Spectre though and dr strange got killed by Dormammu before

Tekken Akuma =/= Street Fighter Akuma

It was said Akuma in tekken doesnt make the two franchises canon to each other, its Tekken version of Akuma

Also this video really points out the glaring holes in the research aspect in several death battles-the main point is that without prior knowledge of either characters true power the stats and feats death battle gave in the video don’t quite support their virdect therefore the quality of certain videos you have listed should be changed

The episode is simply saying their reasoning is bad, which is why the right, decent category exists, the list is mostly based on the veriditc then reasoning

Yo make an animation like Hulk vs Doomsday then go ahead and call it bad quality
You idiot I’m not talking about the animation I’m talking about their research into the matter.

In hulk v doomsday they brought up hulks best feat was destroying a planet while fighting sentry then suddenly they scale hulk to him destroying nightcrawlers dimension as multiversal when he was fighting broly

as far as I can tell cherry picking feats,Neglecting feats,or failing to mention valid feats gets minus points on research quality never said a thing about the animation

Last edited:
You idiot I’m not talking about the animation I’m talking about their research into the matter.

In hulk v doomsday they brought up hulks best feat was destroying a planet while fighting sentry then suddenly they scale hulk to him destroying nightcrawlers dimension as multiversal when he was fighting broly

as far as I can tell cherry picking feats,Neglecting feats,or failing to mention valid feats gets minus points on research quality never said a thing about the animation
You never specified research just said it’s bad quality. And frankly the way VSBW treats comics ain’t much better

You...do know venom stopped being a villain in the 90s right? Like he hasnt been a villain of spider-man for over 30 years and transitioned to being an anti-hero starting in 93, he hasnt had a direct hostile confrontation with spiderman in years
Funny thing is spider-man has never actuslly beaten venom in a straight up 1v1 without having some sort of powerup, outside influence, or something to exploit venom's weaknesses, the latter of which venom adapted to resist over the years to the point of being able to be unfazed by the heat of the sun and ghost rider's hellfire and the vibrations of a high-frequency sound cannon made by Mr. Fantastic
* All Venom fans of the Russian community officially shook your hand *

Last edited:
Catching up:

Strange vs Fate: Hm...looking over the profiles again, Strange has handled High 1-C power before and his magical artifacts regularly let him tangle with beings on Nabu's level, so the episode may be wrong now. I'll have to look more thoroughly just to be sure.

Heihachi vs Geese: Definitely Right, Good. This is one of the most accurate episodes they've ever done. I'm thoroughly impressed
Only this

I dont think we were told or shown who beat Verse in kof14 and since a team of 3 fighters need to take him down, doubtful anyone scales alone to him as a whole, he has the souls of those like Ash and Orochi in him, latter being one of the strongest of the series

Even if three people need to work together to beat Verse, they can individually take hits from and deal damage to Verse. Also, it should be noted that having Orochi's soul dosn't necessarily mean Verse is as powerful as Orochi.

You still cant give each of the 3 fighters similar stats to him and the durability thing if other characters comparable to those hurts them that makes it like they individually >= Verse

And regardless, with Geese importance and relevance KOF, him scaling to them is debatable

And unless i missed something saying or implying Orochi > Verse, him containing his soul as well as other characters logically should put him above his power

Based on? Fighting games treat someone soul as taking their power, unless you got anything suggesting otherwise, let alone previous bosses being surpassed by the next one

You still cant give each of the 3 fighters similar stats to him and the durability thing if other characters comparable to those hurts them that makes it like they individually >= Verse

And regardless, with Geese importance and relevance KOF, him scaling to them is debatable

And unless i missed something saying or implying Orochi > Verse, him containing his soul as well as other characters logically should put him above his power
I mean they still got the results right, hell in the blog the even inflated some of Gesse stats just to see how he compared and still lost.

I mean they still got the results right, hell in the blog the even inflated some of Gesse stats just to see how he compared and still lost.
Yeah i know, just adressing Geese scaling to Verse isnt really...well accurate, from what i saw in the manga, he casually beats him, if he was that strong, each character clearly more powerful then him could take Verse alone instead of being a 3 vs 1 fight like the game shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back